Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Re: Are u a husband? - A reply

Ramadaan kareem to all of you. Illaahay hanaga aqbalo soonka iyo salaadaba hananoo danbi dhaafo danbigii aan galnay, kaan ku jirno iyo kaan gali doonaba. AAMIIN.

Sharmake that was a very insightful comment/article. what can i say. I posted the question and it was meant for married menn both loving and unloving ones of SOL,and or any matured person with a useful insight, my aim being getting their opinion. Instead, the whole thing turned in to a man vs woman tag of war.

I criticised menn who arent fulfilling their religious duty towards their wives and kids. Woman must be obedient to their husbands and must obey them, must not be ungrateful, must raise kids islamicaly and must set a good foundation for a solid muslim home. No woman can be or a cheive all that without the support of her husband, no woman can be raaliya if not appreciated or supported. we are muslims and contarary to what many of you believe, are not influenced by tv or western life style. As we begin the blessed month of ramadan, let us be nicer to our parents, spouses, siblings, freinds and fellow humans in order to gain God,s blessing insha Allah.

Cafi iyo masaamax to all I may have offended and see you may be after Ramadaan.

Ramadan wanaagsan mar kale