Sign in to follow this  
ailamos

The Status of Khat

ailamos   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

somalia, Upper cut al Manny Pacquiao style.

oooo yeah Pacquiao!! the super-duper #1 pound4pound boxer in the world at the moment :D

Tuujiye   

Gheele waraa shukhul minishiibiyada igala tag...

Ninkaan Khat waxa uu ka sheegaayo is right 100% and he knows what he is talking about laakiin ujeedadiisa ma aha waxaan... every topic uu bilaabo fiiri, waa wax Muslimka ee ka wada murmaan oo qaarkood ku su'aalaan diintooda.. Ailamos ujeedadiisa waa in uu caruurta meeshaan and gabdhahaan yar buufis kurido sidiisa oo kale...

wuxuu su'aalay almost everything and started debate of anything oo dadka kala qaabiya ama ku dhasha caruurta shacuuc... bax fiiri his topics all of them! marka aniga all I ask of him is to stop mocking and using his hidden agenda in SOL... but in a way I'm glad he is the only gaal who makes sence which means wili hope buu leeyahay...

Ailamos know that in filinkaada aan la socdo saaxiibo and i'm not the only one...rag badan iyo dumar oo wax garad ah ayaa kuu jeeda...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye ay dhaheen, waraa saaxiib seef la bood caadi aa noqotay see camal? Meeshaan carruur haddeey imaadaan in la karbaasho waaye, inta dad 18+ aan ahayn maba loo ogolo.

Kaalay adi ciyaalka maa suuqa cali boolaay ku baad jirtay. Iska her nooh ninkaan. :D

ailamos   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Ailamos know that in filinkaada aan la socdo saaxiibo and i'm not the only one...rag badan iyo dumar oo wax garad ah ayaa kuu jeeda...

oooooo... I am sooooooo SCARED, even more so than when I heard my first dhegdheer story when I was a child :D .. haha..

kitty-scared.jpg

Let me remind you once more of what I said earlier yaa Tuuj:

enough with the blah blahs Tuujiye, you sound like the sheep come ciid al-adxa
:D
... Islam can stand on its own merits and doesn't need bigots like you defending the religion, you're doing more harm than good yaa ahbal.

Tuujiye   

Ailamos gaal yahoo hadii aad diinta sidaas u taqaanid, maxaa kuu diiday in aad iska raacdid oo ilaahey ka cabsatid? mise waxa kili kaa fogeynaayo waa xaaraanta aad faraha kula jirtid dhaafideeda? war qalbigii baa ku madoobaaday saaxiib ee ilaahey xarigiisa iska qabso ha duloowinee....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Originally posted by Garab Tuujiye:

Ar day bootadeeda jiiska ah oo wealchairka saaran!! ar bax aa lagu dhahay geed yahoo socodkeeda aad u qabtid "geberimaanyo" jiis ah..

wareer badanaa!!

:D

Ibtisam   

looooooool@ Ibtisam
quote: Tuujiye as usual waad iska haadsha, I do not think you realise how serious it is to call someone a gaal. Maxa ka shaan iyo tooban aah what he is in any case? Why are you stuck on this? Adigu ha ku gaalobin, and I say this as someone who knows better than YOU.

You are following this nomad around, insulting and calling them names. This is a free forum for all who stay in line with its rules, no one made you the police. If you want to talk about Islam and who is Islamic, you can scrutinised your own actions, for even in this forum you have written things that would make some Muslims turn blue- just look at your cantrabaqash and ill conduct on this forum and tell me that is a model behaviour for a Muslim.

so ibtisam, you need some Tuujiye med I see... so I make muslims turn blue? or I make your boring self blue and even more sad than you are... I don't run around act like I know the religion because I don't as much as some people in here but I make more sense than you and this Gaal guy... I might joke around (some thing your missing in life) but when it comes to faith, I don't argue un like you and I hate does that argue about it and question everything about the faith specialy when they non believers. I think Ailamos is very smart and wise but the way he questions my faith is very munaafiq nimo when he knows the answers and thats why I argue with him.. no wonder why Layzie was on your case lol... please don't start with me and run to the mods as you always do...I didn't break any rules so nice try too... I been here longer than you young one and don't think anyone will agree to your B.S

waraada, Khat is what killed our nation and truely believe is wrong....laakiin hada umada somaliya joogto daawo ayuuba u yahay maxaa yeelay hadii laga joojiyo bee waalan doonaan
:D:D:D

Wareer Badanaa!!!
1) I think I understand now that because YOU dont understand your own faith and what you believe in, you fear what questions others may ask and hide behind young people or women will be mislead.

2) You lack of understanding about Islam or what it is to BE a Muslim shows in all of your responses- so please don’t claim to be representing Islam, just say I like being a saqanjan.

3)Lazy who you defend and even here bring up and Aliamos are on the same page, both have issues and things about Islam they want to discuss, how strange that one you shadow and follow around like a cuung who lost his mother and the other you defend? Is it because that your objection is not in fact based on religion?

4) The sad thing is that you think NOT knowing the deen and walking around in ignorance is bliss and something to boast about. :confused: Maybe if you made an effort to learn, know and understands then you wont fear other humans who have different view to you.

If you argued with Aliamos it would be a breath of fresh air, but you are just being foolish and making a mockery of Islam and Muslims as result. What does Islam have to fear from a human, regardless of how smart you think this nomad is?

Uff caleky, let it go.

Tuujiye   

^^ War ileen balaayo! waxaa la dhahay bajaq hadee dhahdo waa iska hadlaa, xaaqada dhabxanaga kaga dhagan xitaa wee kasoo fuqee..bal fiiri waxa aad dhaheysid iyo hadalka meesha aad u qaadatay..Uff iyo caleekba adaa isku kakabtay..

3)Lazy who you defend and even here bring up and Aliamos are on the same page, both have issues and things about Islam they want to discuss, how strange that one you shadow and follow around like a cuung who lost his mother and the other you defend? Is it because that your objection is not in fact based on religion?

Layzie is my sister and I like her but I even told her to get off this islam attack and questioning the extreme views of few and I even send her a PM however, unlike your gaal friend which you now admit that he does have issues about islam, Layzie is a muslima weyna ashahaadataa but can you proof me your new friend is a Muslim or a gaal with issues? intaad fasaleeti qaabdaran isku soo dhiijisay baad iska nac nac leynee..hiilis jeclaa..

I'm not here to defend Islam, i'm just against does that mock my faith and bring on their own intrest in SOL..hadii aad caqli yartahay adiga oo aadan fahmi karin ninkaan, ama uu already ku gatay, anaga noo dhaaf anaga ayaa ka keensaneyno u jeedadiisa....

Mida kale I know you hate me but this is between me and Ailamos but if you would like to continue with me waan kuu digay hadaba "ha i caashaqin" lool

Waraa geele, lool wiligee wax ma baadin aniga.. bajaqdaan buufiska wado waxee isoo xasuusisay islaamihii kacaanka oo siyaad bare u heesi jiray lool...

OZ quf qufitaanka jooji nooh lool!!! meeshaan sida la ii neceb yahay waa u jeedayee!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

B   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

2) You lack of understanding about Islam or what it is to BE a Muslim shows in all of your responses- so please don’t claim to be representing Islam, just say I like being a saqanjan.

It is often this type of hardcore Islamisation that is dangerous, provocative and arrogant. Islam is not the definitive and final answer to all of mans problems. We need to promote dialogue and discussion so as to promote greater understanding between all people. Of course, Islam it self is a religion of tolerance but its adherents are arrogant and often naive. We need to encourage a plurality conscious ways of thinking and seek to incorporate socio-cultural realities on the ground into our paradigm of how we see the world.

B   

Well I didn't if you must know and there is no reason for me to consider even the thought of it. Because I have so much to live for. Life is getting better these days!

Ibtisam   

^^ War ileen balaayo! waxaa la dhahay bajaq hadee dhahdo waa iska hadlaa, xaaqada dhabxanaga kaga dhagan xitaa wee kasoo fuqee..bal fiiri waxa aad dhaheysid iyo hadalka meesha aad u qaadatay..Uff iyo caleekba adaa isku kakabtay..

No idea what you are trying to say, your Somali is as bad as your engrisi.

Layzie is my sister and I like her but I even told her to get off this islam attack and questioning the extreme views of few and I even send her a PM however, unlike your gaal friend which you now admit that he does have issues about islam, Layzie is a muslima weyna ashahaadataa but can you proof me your new friend is a Muslim or a gaal with issues? intaad fasaleeti qaabdaran isku soo dhiijisay baad iska nac nac leynee..hiilis jeclaa..

I don't need to proof what anyone believes, nor can you proof what they don't believe, who even cares? does it really matter, it is a forum name posting on a discussion forum. As I said, and had you followed the discussion ME, Lazy and Aliamos had on this forum, you would see that they are on the same page. I think both have issues with certain things, which I dont agree with, but I dont attack them or get personal, somthing you are unable to do.

I'm not here to defend Islam, i'm just against does that mock my faith and bring on their own intrest in SOL..hadii aad caqli yartahay adiga oo aadan fahmi karin ninkaan, ama uu already ku gatay, anaga noo dhaaf anaga ayaa ka keensaneyno u jeedadiisa....

I know you are not defending Islam, in which case saqajanimad iyo ciyaal suuqnimad meel la fadiso oo wax isku faal. I do not think you understand how serious it is to call someone who you know jack about a GAAL.

Mida kale I know you hate me but this is between me and Ailamos but if you would like to continue with me waan kuu digay hadaba "ha i caashaqin" lool

Hate you?? atheer you are a forum name, nothing more or less, what is there to hate on?? This is not real life, so don't get it twisted. Your threats mean nothing to me. If this is between you and Ailamos, then send him a PM and save the rest of us reading your stupi*dness.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by B:

quote:Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

It is often this type of hardcore Islamisation that is dangerous, provocative and arrogant. Islam is not the definitive and final answer to all of mans problems. We need to promote dialogue and discussion so as to promote greater understanding between all people. Of course, Islam it self is a religion of tolerance but its adherents are arrogant and often naive. We need to encourage a plurality conscious ways of thinking and seek to incorporate socio-cultural realities on the ground into our paradigm of how we see the world.
I dont know why you quoted me B, but I believe that Islam IS Islam is not the definitive and final answer to all of mans problems, so I disagree with you. But this does not mean that there is problem with dialogue. Nor do I like you comparison of man made Paradigm with Islam as an ideology.

B   

^

I responded back to you because your implicitly saying if a person doesn't profess your way of life then they are by default lacking in both intellect and reason. We must be able to see beyond our worldview. Rationality must understood in terms of peoples different principles, beliefs and notions of human nature. Its not universal!