Sign in to follow this  
somalilegend

how you define your dream girl

guys here is a question...What are the top five things you look for in a relationship with a woman?

These are things you absolutely MUST have, need, and want, the kind of qualities/dynamics you think your "dream girl" will have.

to me it's

Intelligence

Sophistication

Class

Humor

Practical

Caveman   

Somalilegend I see u a new member wlc bro,

I don’t know about “dream girl’ stuff, but this is what constitutes the best qualities for a sista. Its all the ‘Sophistication and class’ I could handle

· A humble and devout muslimah

· Loves and strives to learn Allah’s Diin.

· Committed on improving her Imaan4life.

Mafia   

Here is my Princess:

1-Humble and Devout Muslimah>faithful lady who enjoys Islam as a way of life>

2-Intelligent and Capable>a girl that can reason well and have the heart to acheave>

3-Happy and romantic lady> the romance part comes after marriage>

4-Extremely hygienic and clean> I cannot stand a dirty creature-a complete turn-off>

5-Dhabcan, reasonable look> I love a lady that you forgot your problems when you glance at her, but ofcourse very few of them on the planet. So, given conditions 1-4 fullfilled, I am not extremely demanding this part (huge BONUS though>

She who needs to stay away:

*1-not religious (western-minded, particularly)

*2-Basari(baali) ama marjo

3--Mid aan dambigeeda la qorayn (IQ problem)

4-MissUgly

5-Mutuxan (qof aan waxna galin waxna ka bixin)

Emerald   

<-----------SHAKES HEAD&TUTS

Brothers, talk about outstaying your welcome icon_razz.gif

ladies i think its about time we started a somaliaonline petition to get these section-less brothers of ours their own section (in addition to the Sports section where willo does the female posting on our behalfs)

I suggest it be called * MEN?* pretty clever ey &if you must know i consider this idea a masterpiece... so don't go bursting my bubble.

So who's with me? i trust the more we express our annoyance of male related posts in the WOMEN section ...the more likely ADMIN may find it in their hearts to give the brothers the *MEN* section

3 calm down lady, will you..Is just a name plain name..Woman and that is it.. It doesn't mean men can't write in it... Them ADmins are clever they named Woman section just to make you laugh..not for segregation.

As for the topic, not many things to say but definetly not an Ugly one, hell no...

Emerald   

Waranle warrior,

quit following me icon_razz.gif ...

<-------tuts

what happened to not busrting my bubble, yu've just popped it, thank you very much...i'm scarred for life by yur nick now.

lol , OK sis, Sure I treasure your advice

Never worry I follow you out of love...lol

I take two step backwards, only if you suggest....OOops U already did, sorry im a bit slow, now I understand and your order is placed.

J.Lee   

Sweeter, I prefer Men. :D

Legend Welcome.

The reason I believe they call it a "dream girl" is because dreams rarely come true laakiinse I hope you guys all find a girl who has all those attributes you listed Insha'allah.

Rokko   

Ms Word, afkaaga caano laguqabay..

Why bother when it's only a dream..shakes..'n will come after reallity kicks in..na'mean..

J.Lee   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

Ms Word, afkaaga caano laguqabay..

Lol, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

shaah ka macaan! deeh u gotta a stiff competition with jackoo!!

me, since this a dream gal! i wanna gal that can only say YES! and THANK YOU!! thats my dream gal!! ;)