Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Baby Talk-The Stories of the Married Cult

Khayr   

Che,

Yaaa jealous waxaad!

Just join the club saxib. Time is ticking...

Those dudes do sound very feminine though. It is the kind of discussion that duumrakaa have, when they sit down together.

Men talk about about politics, sports and the latest single mother. icon_razz.gif

Poor you!! How did you do it? Even I couldnt stand such talk. The most I can tolerate is 2minutes(how is the baby, sick ilahay ha caafiyo. Healthy mashallah. Whatelse?), then the mom or mom to be must immidietly change the baby-talk or I bolt. I hope I dont become one of those people.

Tuujiye   

Men talk about about politics, sports and the
latest single mother

looool@kheyr war wadaadkii maxaa ku dhacay?.......... rageedii...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Cara.   

You guys don't undermine the parents? :confused:

Me: How is little Abdi?

Parent: Oh he's fine, today he didn't choke on his food isn't that so clever of him blah blah blah...

Me: That's amazing! As long as you keep him away from TV I'm sure he'll turn out to be quite the genius!

Parent: Well... actually I let him watch Sesame Street occasionally... What is it? why do you look so alarmed??

Me: Ummm, well, I'm sure it's nothing... it's just that I was reading the medical journal Abnormal Child Psychology, and they were saying how any exposure to TV is linked to all sorts of things cropping up later in life. Developmental delays, juvenile delinquency, bed-wetting, arthritis, necrophilia of course...

Parent: [horrified expression]

Me: No, no! I'm sure Abdi is OK! He's already walking and talking right?

Parent: Actually, no he is not.

Me:...

Parent: He's 11 months old!

Me: Oh yeah, of course of course. It's just that my little niece Anisa was just expounding on the nature of morality in the novel "Crime and Punishment" while I was changing her diaper... I always forget that other children could be at the other end of the scale... well, gotta bounce! Bye! Give Abdi a kiss for me!

Baluug   

LOOOOL@Cara, maybe I need you to babysit my kids occasionally so some of that wisdom brushes off on them. Actually, never mind, my kids ask enough questions already, I don't need to hear more :D

Cara.   

^What do you mean? You don't want to field questions like "aabe, what's necrophilia?" :D:D

Coco, I like to think I give them a little perspective, not every child is a genius but parents often fail to recognize that.

Kool_Kat   

LMAO @Men talk about about politics, sports and the latest single mother...

20 minutes gartay, 40 minutes yaabay, over an hour and half of men talking about babies!!! Something is very wrong with this picuter ayeeyo...I say it is time to change the men you hang around with...WAH!!!

Kamaavi   

^Horta wiilkad ayeeyda u tahay sow weli AS ma taageero? :D

Baryahan danbe xikmad daradda meel kale kamuusan keenin. Intuuna is qarxin (ama wax kale la imaan)yarka ha loo gurmado yaakhay icon_razz.gif

Baluug   

Originally posted by Cara.:

^What do you mean? You don't want to field questions like "aabe, what's necrophilia?"
:D:D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Never mind altogether about babysitting, in fact stay the hell away from me!! :D

P.S. KK fill me in on the latest single mother news :D