Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somali Woman Accused Of Stabbing Driver In Moving Truck

Malika   

Sounds like a woman scorned,beware fellas there is'nt anything more dangerous then a woman scorned.

Was this a premeditated crime,hence the knife in the truck. :confused:

Som@li   

If convicted with intention to murder,premeditated crime, 20 sano kama yaraanyso, iyadoo madaxu cad yahay bay ka soo bixi. waa haday ku badbaado jeelka.

Waryaa JC, waxa ay ku khaladey ninkaba waa quruxdeede! :D

It is complete mystery to me why she done what she done while in the moving... Anyway this is america and she will rot in state prison for the rest of her life. For the babby, may Allah put the baby in a muslim family.

A clear message to men :

Be careful of who you fall in love with (if there is a love)...

A clear message to women :

Be careful of where you want to stab, inside a moving car is dangerious to your life too.

:D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

^^ You're quiet disturbed.

It's idle gossip. Not really worth having a five page discussion over. Since the whole thing is like some sort of bad episode of Crime Watch, I thought I'd do my bit for the community with some reconstruction. Maybe the use of actual humans disturbed you. Ok, let me try again.

Here is how a stab works (now imagine the woman behind the knife, the man behind the wheel and the traffic behind everything else):

stabbing.gif

:D

Ibtisam   

~Lool. Naaga waalan. Never the less, she did a bad job of it, I mean to nealry kill herself and the kid in the process :rolleyes: then get cought :D I heard practice makes it perfect. With Ngonge help she would get better with time.

loool @cara. You are so so over the edge lady! lol

I dunno how all of us can put some humour in this. an innocent dude was killed, some child was orphaned (potential target for Angelina Jolie]..idinkana you speaking about stabbing techniques! :mad: absolutely :mad:

Salaamaat

Ibtisam   

^^He is still alive dear. Read again. I fell sorry for the child, that is it.

Mr. "potential target for Angelina Jolie" only reason for been concern icon_razz.gif

^^^ ok..Almost killed....still can't take it lightly

Yeah... Angelina is the devil - yuh you heard me - she is the dheefil.

I will stay clear from you if I ever land on London...dont want you to start stabbing spree on my surroundings.

Salaamaat

-Lily-   

Ghanima, you don't feel sorry for the woman who will spend a long time in jail? You would be suprised what sensitive ppl can do in a Moment of Madness.

Ngonge, the stabbing dude looks like a Neo-nazi who got lost in Nightmare on Elm Street.

NGONGE   

^^Does Angelina adopt African children? I thought, like our Sheh, she only liked Cambodian kids. Madonna is the African lover.

LOZ,

Just because it upset you and I'm not in the habit of upsetting people from the outback I hereby authorise you to delete my offending post(s). :D

May Allah make them easy, for the wounded, the baby and this mifortunate woman.

Dadka qaar waxay ka qaadeen qos qosol, sniggering and yellow smile. Masiibo ayaa gabadha ku timi, Allah how fududeeyo.