Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somali Woman Accused Of Stabbing Driver In Moving Truck

lg

A woman is charged with stabbing her boyfriend seven times while he was driving a tractor-trailer rig on Route 128 in Randolph Thursday night.

Police say they got a 911 call from another truck driver who saw a rig slowly pull off the road around 8:30 p.m. After it stopped, the caller told police a woman holding a toddler ran off and the driver fell out of the truck, suffering from stab wounds.

Investigators say 21-year-old Deka Artan of Tempe, Arizona ran off into the nearby woods, where she was captured by troopers who were working paid details nearby. When she was arrested, police say she had her 2-year-old daughter with her.

Artan, who is a Somalian refugee, was held overnight at the state police barracks in Milton and was arraigned in Quincy District Court Friday on charges of assault with intent to murder.

She pleaded not guilty and was ordered held on $25,000 cash bail.

Her boyfriend is in critical condition at Boston Medical Center.

Artan's child was placed with Social Services.

lg

Watch the Video ........ Source

Artan's child was placed with Social Services.

Cunugaan ayaaba laga walwalaa.

I hope inay qaraabadeeda deganyihiin meesha see cunuga ugula wareegaan.

Waxaan haddee runtahayna waxa u geeye ayaa igu daran, Deeqa Cartan? Ka maseernimo ama shaki ee ka qabto ninkeeda?

Magaca Cartan bilaash ma ugula bixin iga dheh.

i just feel sorry 4 both them! why is the whole family in the truck.

these truck drivers families are having alots of problems! they seem to have a wife every city...!

pay back is u know wat!!

A woman is charged with stabbing
her boyfriend

I don't think he is her husband ,,, boyfriend hadii sidan loo gelayo husband kana sidee laga yeeli lahaa tolow ?? :D

shes with a b/f in ramadan... wat the hell is this world coming 2! i went out tonite to play pool... and i dizz this gal who just started to talking to me!!

this was a curse!

Som@li   

Woman charged in stabbing

Truck driver stable after attack on 128

By Brian R. Ballou, Globe Staff | September 22, 2007

A Somalian woman who entered the United States about 18 months ago as a refugee was charged yesterday in Quincy District Court with trying to stab her boyfriend to death as he drove a tractor-trailer along Route 128 south in Randolph Thursday night.

The victim, Mustafa Warsame, 38, brought the truck to a stop in the breakdown lane, hitting the guardrail. He staggered out and told a witness, "My girlfriend stabbed me," before collapsing on the pavement.

A prosecutor said the defendant, Deka Artan, 21, ran from the scene with her 2-year-old daughter, but stopped a short distance later.

Assistant Norfolk District Attorney Michael Connolly said the motive was "domestic in nature."

Warsame was initially listed in critical condition at an undisclosed hospital, but his status was upgraded to stable yesterday. Artan told authorities that Warsame is her husband and that she lives in Tempe, Ariz., although it was unclear where Warsame lives.

She was charged with assault to murder and assault with a dangerous weapon. She pleaded not guilty and was ordered held on $25,000 cash bail, half the amount prosecutors sought.

The prosecutor said Artan carried out the attack while her daughter was in the truck. The toddler was put in the temporary custody of the Department of Social Services.

According to court records, Artan gave brief responses in English to a state trooper who arrested her, at one point telling him that the weapon was in the truck. But during the arraignment, she relied on a translator.

The drama began just after 8 p.m., when State Police received a 911 call from a witness. The witness, identified in court records as Miquel Martinez of East Boston, had been traveling in another tractor-trailer when he saw Warsame lying on his back.

Martinez said he stopped his truck, approached Warsame, and asked if he was OK. Martinez told authorities he then saw Artan step from the truck with a small child in her arms and walk behind the highway barrier to the fringe of the woods. Martinez then drove his truck about 1,000 feet to the spot where Artan was standing, and he asked her if she was OK, to which she replied, "I need help," according to court records.

Soon after, a trooper arrived and ordered Artan to put the child on the ground and show her hands. After the order was given several times, Artan complied, authorities said.

Artan's defense lawyer, Donald Hart, said his client made the trip to see Boston. He added, "she's a stay-at-home mom with no criminal record."

Connolly had requested $50,000 cash bail, citing Artan's residency status. But Hart said: "She is not a flight risk; she waited and didn't try to take off," he said, referring to his client's actions after the alleged attack.

who entered the United States about 18 months ago

Mabay leefine maxay lulataa buu yidhi ninkii jiray ,,,,,

only 18 months and she started stabbing people ,,,, dabeecad xumadu wejigeeday ka muuqataa

chubacka   

This is seriously wierd...why STAB someone in a truck wid presumably a baby in your arms?

At least alhamdulliah the man is stil alive otherwise she would be in big trouble.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

quote: A woman is charged with stabbing
her boyfriend

I don't think he is her husband ,,, boyfriend hadii sidan loo gelayo husband kana sidee laga yeeli lahaa tolow ??
:D
It's easier to milk the system when you're not legally married yknow? It's all in here, I call it the bust or Qarxis :D .

Subhanallaah, dadkeenii maxaa daaray, more and more are turning into psycho-murderers.

Xidigo   
Originally posted by Dabshid:

[QB] 300h.jpg

She looks older than 21, I think waa da'dii qaxootiga tanu.

I feel sorry for the baby.

Nephissa   

She looks older than 21, I think waa da'dii qaxootiga tanu.

LO00L. Naa inaan iraahan diidayay anba waan u maleeyay. Adu ma soonid miyaa?