Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somali Woman Accused Of Stabbing Driver In Moving Truck

Kool_Kat   

^^Shame I tell ya shame...

Yaabka, qof kuu digay kuma dilin baa la yiri...So hadabo waan kuu sheegay, meeshaan waala'is dilooyaa is ilaali...

Idinka Da'da iyo wax baas baad ku maqantihiin. aniga Waxaan Layaabanahay, why his entire family was in his semi Truck? Was he Moving them to a place she dreaded? Ma soo furayee gabadha? Misna reerkeedu u celinaye?

We need to know more...Having said that,ilaahey haa ufududeeyo. Its hard being married to a trucker koleyba.Raga qarkoodna waad aragteen koleyba la idin sheego mayo.

Zafir   

^This trucker is not impressed with what you just said Mr. Brown, it helps put food on my family (in Dabya's words)

Are you serious, ZAFIR?

Why in the world would you want that line of work?

These somalis inyar oo lagac hadii loosheego kuligooda ayaa ku ordaaya sida quraansho camal, no offence to anyone in particular.

If you go ahead and open your own trucking business, atleast you will get a decent money out of it, but working for a trucking company gets you what exactly $2,000 a week, a total of $4,000 a month, deduct taxes(all 14%). I mean, what kind of life is that?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Idinka Da'da iyo wax baas baad ku maqantihiin. aniga Waxaan Layaabanahay, why his entire family was in his semi Truck? Was he Moving them to a place she dreaded? Ma soo furayee gabadha? Misna reerkeedu u celinaye?

Maxaa waaye waxa baas aa sheegoysid bisinkee? Anaga da'da aan ku maqanahay, adigana wax kalaa ku maqantahay...Kuligeen waan wada maqanahay...Istacajib...

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Maxaa waaye waxa baas aa sheegoysid bisinkee? Anaga da'da aan ku maqanahay, adigana wax kalaa ku maqantahay...Kuligeen waan wada maqanahay...Istacajib...
:D Meesha waa lawada maqan yahay...Lazigirlna waxee ku maqantahay Lacag iyo wax baas

Zafir   

I am dead serious Layzie, I have 9 to 5 job on the week days and I truck for only weekends locally and believe me for the two days and I make the first number you threw up there untaxed invoicing my employer. This life is the kind that provides for your family and for your future sis.

Keyf, please 6-8k a month? That must be one hell of trucking they are doing.

In ontario Canada, the trucking ads all over aren't more than 3-4K (training included)at best, 5k before taxes, so I don't know where you got the 6-8K figure, you might want to explain yourself.

Originally posted by Zafir:

I am dead serious Layzie, I have 9 to 5 job on the week days and I truck for only weekends locally and believe me for the two days and I make the first number you threw up there untaxed invoicing my employer. This life is the kind that provides for your family and for your future sis.

The trucking Business in toronto must be booming. Even the long distance truckers dont make $2K in one week adeer. Dont publish this,otherwise,all Faraxs will flock to Toronto,LOL

Kool_Kat   

^^Faarax, they do and a lot more...specially if they own the truck...This guy I know, I did some accounting for him, made anywhere between 7-10K a month, he was an owner operator...

People listen, there is nothing wrong with being a truck driver...I am saying this cuz my kusband is a trucker...Boy do I love seeing those digits on his pay cheque...Si kasto aan u xanaaqsanahay ama ay iiga jajabantahay, markaan arko it is like ineey farxad igu soo dagtay...lol

Layziegirl, umaba jeedinee maxaa ka qaldan hadii truck lawado?Sheekaaba wadaayee... :rolleyes:

Yaabka, caano hadaadin, farta hadii afka laguu galshana ha qaniinin...Then you'll have nothing to worry about... ;)

Enough said, let me save my energy...Waan soomanahayee...

Zafir   

Mr.Brown, you say don't publish this and yet you quote me, how fare is that advice really? :D

:D

*Disclaimer* That was the hunger talking, i dhageysta, Alberta ayeey ka dilacday, ontario waxba mayaalaan ceydh oo kaliya aay ugu imaan, ee ha imaanina. :D

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Yaabka-Yaabkiis:

Kool, Caane madaadshe ayaan noqonaya..lool

Sidaas ayaa hada leedahay, guntaadaan cidi ogayn oo hadhow baad geeso bixin. icon_razz.gif

Markay geesaha bixiyaana saliid naarajiin ayaa loo kar karin. lool

P.s Adiga Kaligaa maaha waxaan ka had layaa in general.

:D