Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somali Woman Accused Of Stabbing Driver In Moving Truck

Ibtisam   

^^So true. I take back my previous comment. :(

Lily I take that back, it is true people do mad things at the moment of madness.

LOZ: I did not say anything about me, but by all means do stay away :D

^^^ No dhawt...I am staying few km away from you for sure. Bal waa anoo is leh chweing gum bay la soo baxay waa tiiyoo midi ila dul taagan yaahuu!

Sharke, arinta ku qosli maayee..midjkan ay on-goon - ge baan ku qoslayaa

Salaamat

Kool_Kat   

I'm just wondering ,,, Ninku dookh xumaa

Sheekha, oo isaga siduu u egyahay ma'is weydiisay? Shimbirba Shimbirkiis buu la duulaa...Besides she is not that bad looking, just give me five minutes (ok may be 5hrs) with her and you'll be WOOOW...lolz

If convicted with intention to murder,premeditated crime, 20 sano kama yaraanyso, iyadoo madaxu cad yahay bay ka soo bixi. waa haday ku badbaado jeelka.

Dabka, she'll be 41yrs old when she gets out, so what...40 is still young, haven't you heard 40 is not the new 20... :D

Whether we laugh at the situation or not, it ain't gonna hurt nobody...I don't think my laughter will hurt more than getting stabbed with a knive 7X...Ee ani waayaabee ma barooranaa? wah...

Sheekha, oo isaga siduu u egyahay ma'is weydiisay? Shimbirba Shimbirkiis buu la duulaa...Besides she is not that bad looking, just give me five minutes (ok may be 5hrs) with her and you'll be WOOOW...lolz

True shimbirba shimbirkiisuu la duulaa ,,,, markaan iyada arkayna i can imagine isagana coz ,, Hmmmm ,,, Ok ,, Ramadan karim :D

any how ,,,, may be inay habeenkii qurux badan tahay ,, who knows :D

Nephissa   

Illaahow haduu meeshan wax fayoow ku jiro maxaa iraa! Idinkoo sooman hadaa saan tihiin, inikoo soomaneen bal maxaa moodaa? JB ka biloow, shaydaanul kabiiir :D , lama kala yareesto, Lilly marna serious iska dhigeeso marna ilko weeyn, LOZ oo gar been ah soo daystay, KK iskaba dhaaf, buugeeda waa buuxsamay... Lee ilaaaha ila laah, waa nii soo duceynaa I'A.

Kool_Kat   

Sheekha, in the dark everyone is QURUX...Ishaa ka tuurtay...

Originally posted by Nephthys:

KK iskaba dhaaf, buugeeda waa buuxsamay... Lee ilaaaha ila laah, waa nii soo duceynaa I'A.

I am still waiting for the duco...Come with it girl...

NASSIR   

It is hard to explain but things happen for whatever reasons. I pray that Allah make it easy for those involved in the incident and the relatives.

Pucca   

Miskeen, she probably wasnt thinking right (anger can do that). May allah help them.

as for the 21 thing...there are ppl who just naturally look waaaaaaaaaaaaay older than their age.