Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somali Woman Accused Of Stabbing Driver In Moving Truck

Pucca   

she aint no where near 35 or 40 looking, yall are lookin at miskeenta with bad eyes...

nom...jan 1st is a popular day. ^_^ i'd claim to be born that day too..

Blessed   

Pucca, let them be. Gabadha needs all the ajer she can get right now. Yala yaa banaat; KK and co...carry on passing all that ramadaan ajer to the sister. Such charitable darlings...Teheehehehe!

Blessed   

Stating the truth..LOL you remind me of that lady in Flight 13 markay tidhi 'naa tani xan mahee, waa faalo!' The truth that’s being told here is pretty relative, walaalo.

Anyhoot, I also really doubt anyone here would have the guts to be this nasty had they been in the girls company, common courtesy wouldn‘t allow it. Waa gabadh walaasheen ah who appears to be going through a very testing time…she needs dua not abuse. But if you insist… khayr uun bay u noqon. I’A

I'd just like to know what kind of job Layziegirl has that makes her think that $1,000/week after taxes is bad.

Tagsiile, lets just say the type of job I have pays a little over that sum/per week plus bonuses, but thats beside the point.

My point about the whole trucking business was that for 3,4K a month, its not worth to go through that type of hardship. I have a LayZie nature, I don't like to work hard, I want thinks as simple as possible. Only timeI want to sweat it out is when I am kicking the boxing bag.

I think that for 6-8K a month, or even a total of 10K a month, I would understand why all of a sudden somalia ay trucking u ordaayaan, but for merely 2K, 3K, even 4K a month is just not worth it to me.(this is long distance trucking, when u are gone for weeks on end.)

Money comes and goes, and it shouldn't interfere and get in the way of what or whom is important to you in life.

PS:Sorry, I just read your question