Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Please Help this little somali Girl

jazakkalah and tell your young brother the same

i will be publishing the details on Monday inshallah and tell as many people as you can.If you can collect do so It is all good Deeds and Allah will reward you for it

Goonle   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Pestering and waving the guilt-card are hardly good strategies! :rolleyes:

Help if u wanna help, whats with the attitude. If your not gonna help just dont play interference thats foul.

Goonle   

By the way is there a bank account or a place to send money? I didnt real all the postings so if its already there fill me in.

Foxy   

words simply appear on for the sake of appearing, so please advise on the forwarding account we are meant to help out on or just send our 2 cents or pounds to helop a needy family

cheers

Foxy   

mATE i AGREE I AM THE BIGGEST SELFISH EVER EXISTED ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH....but if U forward ur address on what needs to be addressed then all should be find AND ATTENDED TO, THEN i WILL RESPOND TO MY PLIGHT, i MIGHT BE THE THAT RELIGIUOS, BUT i TRY TO HELP OUT

CHEERS

Foxy   

I MIGHT NOT BE THAT RELIGIUOS, BUT i MIGHT AS WELL TRY MY BEST TO TRY TO HELP OUT......

Cheers

Rokko   

OMG..I thought this has stopped for a min na'mean..putting these type of kid's pic on da net damn..

I would luv to help this kid..as much as anyone but for da luv of Allah..can they stopppppppppp putting these type of pic...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pacifist   

Orgi count me in and I will tell my mom, cousins and friends I promise.

Bwili bwanji ewe

may allah help the needy amin

By the way let me know where and when you wanted me to send it.

Shirwac   

Good intentions are always good and I'm glad to see how you guys reacted to this thread, but we have to be realistic before our emotions get the best of us. What guarentees are there that the collected money will go to the little girl and her family? And how much will that cost, and what is going to happen to the left over money?

Aren't there aid orginazations, and hospitals that operate on donated funds?

My suggestion is, unless you are sure your money will go to where intended to go, to pray for and all people that are in similar conditions, and don't let your good heart cloud your judgement.

OG Moti   

Orgilaqe Sxb dont force people and make them feel guilty, that is no way to ask people to help, it sometimes intimidates people, Just tell them to help and Jazaahal Lah who helps.. The picture is heart breaking brother and I hope she will get the help she needs. Brother don't get me wrong but I just want to tell you that your first post got my attention, and never needed any other post to push me to help, you said if it was qabiil and so on and so forth.. didn't like to be honest...

Anyway I am serious i will try to put create a website where Somalis can donate and will try to establish relations with NGOs to see how we can help collectively, if anyone in here knows an NGO operating in Somalia please and please send me their Addresses, Jazaakal Lah kheyr brother ORgilaqe

PEace