Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Please Help this little somali Girl

Sherazade

I havent spoken to the contact person in Mogadishu yet so even i dont know but will make it my business this weekend inshallah

So sheh are you in?

farhan It is shocking are you in?

farxan are you flatmates with Og Moti in the jungles of cambodia :D

Seriously though i will Inshallah have this details for you on Monday after i check and speak to people concerned myself.I dont want to pass on bad info.

7 of nine jazaakallah

Where are the rest of the people here animal farm.Suldaanka,Juxa,Hibo,Jacaylkbaro(he is probably in the bushes looking for roses),Raula,nomadic activist,OG Girl,OG MOTI,Rudy,Fidel9stop the cigar smoking bro),Haddad,Tuujiye(or is only girls you like to squeeze,try you pocket bro),Horn afriqe,Stoic,Kruella,sectioner,Nova and the rest Stand up and be counted

Yes, bro, I'm in inshallah. I'm as broke as I've ever been, wait, the brokest I've ever been so if I can't give now, I don't deserve richness. Alxamdulilaahi cala kuli xalin. I'll give what I can and round up a few friends and errm go for the jugular- starting now. Will forward the link. The image speaks for itself(I don't have Somali mates). Keep us posted. smile.gif

Som@li   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

farxan are you flatmates with Og Moti in the jungles of cambodia
:D

Seriously though i will Inshallah have this details for you on Monday after i check and speak to people concerned myself.I dont want to pass on bad info.

No,bro, i am currently in a place called Noida, the outskirts of Delhi.

It’s really sad to see that and I wish her all the best. However, I have seen many stories like this, displaying shocking images to get people to donate. Questions need to be answered first such as, what will the money be used for, is it for surgery? I think there are many cases in Somalia and many more to come – the coastline of Somalia is being dumped with hazardous materials. I think the connection should be made between children being born with deficiencies and toxic wastes. I showed the link to my co-workers and one of them was a volunteer doctor in Hergeisa told me that she has seen a 20 year girl old give birth to a four legged baby.

What we can do is advocate and challenge people who let corrupt businesses and governments dump toxic wastes in our homeland. A coalition is needed to get environmental ngo’s on the bandwagon. I doubt giving couple of bucks will solve the problem.

Som@li   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

so were you visiting from the cambodian jungle after the fall of pol pot?

You can say that,OG_M and I,,may arrange SoL meet-up there,,in the jungle. and u are welcome

You know brother you do have a point but right now all i am trying to make sure is that i do something for this particular girl.i cant do it for everyone even though i wish i could.I will ensure i find out which hospital will get the funds so we can then get that hospital the money to operate on this poor child.it is not a MUST and it is SUNNAH and It is YOUR CHOICE

farxan i will go again in the jungle if og also joins in on this fundraising