Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Please Help this little somali Girl

I saw this story and i was Shocked.Please,Please fellow brothers and sisters let your pocket speak for you in this case and help this young somali girl.admin help out with Organising this.Maybe even put this post permently on the first page etc.This is trully Saddaqa and Allah will help you in Return..Amen

http://www.qaranimo.com/news-july-28-05.html

I am open to suggestions as to how we should do it but i am going for it so please join me.Subhannallah this is shocking

She needs an urgent operation otherwise chances are she'll die and she is only a few days old.i will set up a fund with one of the Money transfer companies and will let you know but i need to have an idea of the response level that is why i want people to count themselves in or out.There is no set amount whatever one can afford.

i am really really dissapointed people.If this post was about qabil crap there would have been a zillion responses by now but it is only fii sabiililaah right so it doesnt matter right.Is this the backbone of this site.is this what you are made off.Well prove me wrong!!!!!

Is there any way to verify that this is a genuine appeal and this little girl exists? I ask because I see so many of these types of appeals that I'm wary of their legitimacy. I have tried following up donations by trying to find out if the family/child received the money..but nada. I can never seem to find any more info.

Orgi, if you set something up, I will be happy to donate.

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

i am really really dissapointed people.If this post was about qabil crap there would have been a zillion responses by now but it is only fii sabiililaah right so it doesnt matter right.Is this the backbone of this site.is this what you are made off.Well prove me wrong!!!!!

Come on! This thread has only been up for less than a couple of hours. Surely you don't expect everyone to respond so quickly?

Plus, not everyone can afford to donate. The poor students far outnumber the gainfully employed. :D

Zephryne may allah give you jannah for your contribution

i am not trying to get broke students to go even more broke.It's just that this baby's pain and predicament got to me and i cant just sit around and NOT do something.1 Dollor per person here will make at least £5000 and that will go a long way towards paying for this child's operation.I will set up the fund with the money transfer company this weekend and ensure that the money is only paid out to the hospital and/or travell to the hospital and the needs of the child inshallah.

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

anybody else want to gain allah's Pleasure

LoL..You would be excellent as a fundraiser, if you aren't already. You know how to go for the jugular.

PM me the info.

Make the info public, pls. It is easier to get people to contribute to something that somebody else has already started. I'm sure u'll be rewarded more for taking the intitiative and making it easier for the rest to contribute, O.