Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Team Val

Dear Val, I recsind my wishes and best lucks that i have earlier thought of giving out. My apologies. Matter of fact, I wanna call it quits with Val. You failed to meet the expectations of what it takes for me to award VAL a fantastic Farax four,You have expired. :D

Now before you get all upset, let me just say that I still care about VAL and that she will always hold a special place in my heart. Honestly, I've never felt the same kind of compatability with any other Nomad, and I'm not just talking about our likes and major histocompatibilty complexes, either. Ha ha,

Listen, I know i have lol'd and kix kix'd on almost all of your 10,000 posts(wait,its only some couple thousands,hehe). I know tho, how this might have given you the impression that there was some kind of implicit commitment being made on my part as a result, but what can I tell you? I really like(d) VAL, and don't get me wrong, VAL is challenging, demanding and I hope to maintain a relationship with her that I'll cherish for a sol lifetime, but I'm just saying, as of now, I feel I need to terminate you!!

Oh come on luvy Val, don't cry. The last thing I ever wanted to do was to hurt you, but who can account for the capriciousness of human affection? huh? :D:D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

I would also like to thank her for being such a trouble-free daughter; a helpful and generous sister; a loving and encouraging friend; and a conscientious and hardworking employee.

You would most likely make a loving and caring wife as well. Guess I'll have to move to UK and find out. I may not be rich or handsome, but I make up for that with lots of love and potato chips. :D

cajiib! nowadays ppl need to post their supervisor's amaan! wat gives... aint that all business!

sweetie...wait till u get it from moi!! so far, u just been whistling in the wind.. u feel me!

show me the umf! i am all ears. wat have done 4 your country lately? zelich...

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

I would also like to thank her for being such a trouble-free daughter; a helpful and generous sister;
a loving and encouraging friend
; and a conscientious and hardworking employee.

I dont think in all my years of walking this green earth, I've come across someone with as much integrity as you my dear. You're all of the above and more. Thanks for being my friend smile.gif

Malika   

Masha'allah,May you continue to love thy self[Ameen]..

They say you can not be lonely if you like the person you're alone with and most of time we are alone with ourselves..Keep it!

Ibtisam   

Val, what a fabulous idea! Yes you deserve it.

Go Val, Go Val GO :D

P.s. Don't mind the haters *evil look* they are just jealous they cannot say the same about their achievements. smile.gif

Faheema.   

We rarely reflect on these things, self-respect, self-esteem, self-confidence and self-worthiness. To truly sit back and appreciate oneself is not something most of us give much thought. Unsurprisingly, some might interpret that as being conceited and self-involved, but who cares ey.

Good on you Val smile.gif

Val, where is all this motivation came from, you laying down the law of success here gabadh, i hope you dont read Ngonge's self-help manuls or would i say dreams,after he consumes some cheese,it ends up in shambles at the end.looooooooooool.

oh i get it, it was that trip to down under, most likely made you a ball of fire.

Val having all that love for oneself means you give more to others. Iam happy for you.

May you achieve a more higher spritual acheivements and gain the everlasting, sustaining and worthy of all love and praise, That of ALLAAH SW.

Cheers cyber sis and congrats.