Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Team Val

About Layzie's milkshake, is it made with skimmed milk? I'm on a diet, you see.

Val, yes, it is made with skimmed milk. Not to worry, I got you covered. All I serve is skimmed milk or partially skimmed milk, and if you are not intro strawberry flava, we can make do with vanilla, (my favourite) or chocolate or add ons just for you.(Maybe soya shake with soya flavoured liquid add on?)

In any case, I think you are a an amazing person, I am sure you are what you have mentioned and more and I don't think I ever recall saying anything bad about you, but maybe just few praises, because you are just that lovable.

Keep up the good work and lets toast away, a party of 3 is just as fun as a part of 2 ;) @che.

PS: I just saw the title of Ngonge's thread, que imidator!

Tuujiye   

VAlanteeeeeenaaaaa!!!!! Shax shaxleeeeeeeey kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk waxwaalan aa tahay!!! waxaa kaa sii waalan bajaq yaashaan kuu sii camiraayo yaah ahahahaahahaha kaalay I see in aad adiga kaaba laadarka tahay!!! So if I wanted in aan ka "tirtiro" one of these bajaq's, Adiga in aan kaa fasax qaato waaye yaah!!!! shiiiiiiiiiidh thats not fair when you yourself want me for yourself!!!! buuuuul shiiiiiidh... may mission just failed!!!! Were is Rudy..I need to plan for another mission.......

For me Sol would be Boring with out VAL... The only bajaq that always kept deep feelings for me...how come wili ma iska tirtirin aniga iyo adi?lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

^^^ Cara gaabee!!! maya kaas shufto uu ahaa...saqajaan oo gabdhaha masarka ka dafi jiray... ani gabdhaha masaajo lee siiyaa calaashaan waan u tuujiyaa nooh!!!

I'm ina baqti Lagde aka dumar yaqaan aka qaar maroodi aka "salaanta wax iigu dar" aka feebaro aka maxaa iga galay..waxaana ku magac gaabanahay Tuujiye!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Cara.   

That sure is a nice song Zafir. A nice song to dedicate to Val.

Nobody else could possibly deserve a song dedicated to HER.

Well, look at that! I knew my therapist was wrong. A little appreciation definitely beats prozac any day.

Thank you all. :D

Seriously, I think there is something real to this self-help malarkey. 'Project Val' has commenced. :cool:

Castro, thank you. It's good to see you around here. Was afraid the TFG militia had kidnapped you.

NG, thanks...I'm grateful for the reprieve.

KK, you sing so well. I bet you are a karaoke champ.

Cara, that's like one of my favourite jokes! A geeky friend lent me the book too. :D

Nephy, really? That must be what they mean when they say 'To be gassed is to be loved'? Well, maybe not...I'm just being polite.

Zenobia, Haneefah & Nomadique - How sweet! Mucho thanks girls.

Norf, no I believe it's winter. Why do you ask? The level of optimism in this thread miyaa?

Cadaan, yes, I think I might be capable of of those qualities. Maybe. :D

Rudy, my supervisor praising me? Please. The woman only bestows more and more work on me. And to answer your question, I have done nothing for my country. Who here has?

FaaraxB, I think you are awesome! Let me know when you un-terminate me, haye dheh? smile.gif

Dahia, Ghanima & Willamina - True, it's really important to think well of yourself, but more so to respect and appreciate yourself.

Sharmarke, no, I'm experimenting with DIY ayaan idhi. Making myself feel better, to be more specific.

Umi, Layzie, Nehanda & Puja - Thanks girls! :D

Tuujiye, I have said this before and I'll say it again: Dameer ha ku tirtiro!

Zii: Hi smile.gif

Xaliimopatra, thanks luv (I've posted the cheque already!)

Phew...my wrists hurt now.

Serenity...no worries. I like being your friend too. (Bet you thought I forgot you, ey? ey? Abadan!)

Cara.   

^And look, you're gracious to boot. I bet you would've sprayed a nice perfume and used a ribbon on the post if you could :D

Even the smart-alecky Farax-B got a polite word.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Please join me in taking this opportunity to thank
Val
for all the hardwork she has put in this year- particularly for
the goals set, the targets achieved, and all the plans that have been implemented
(even if they haven't been completed yet).

^^^LoooL - target, implemented and plans kulahaa nolosheeda xafiis miyaa! he he he..sorry couldn't help!

Apart from the xafiis talk, i think you did well, you are one of the few who made out of aussie alive and in one piece, other UK folks gone chicken on us.

And you laughed @ Rudy's joke, i say it is turn around of events! :D

Cheers

^it wasnt so much as going chicken, as going kangaroo and hoppin' it. The place was just too creepy! its all far too clean organised and the people are far too pretty... how are u meant to appreciate anything in a place like that..

ps. val your def. on fire ;)