Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Team Val

Ayoub, if that isn't hating, I don't know what is.

The last 4 pages speak value. I only commented on my run ins with her in these forums and thats how I happened to reach the conclusion that she is an awesome individual and many more are on my boat who also commented about her, and some know her personally and they all have one thing in common, and that is Val. And no, she doesn't have to be dead inorder for her or others to appreciate her.

Did you ever hear about appreciating others marka ay nool yihiin, instead of waiting marka ay kaa tagaan and there goes your regret. If only I said this, or if only I had a chance to do that with them yada yada.

My advice for you Ayoub is go to and find anyone you love or care hoy, and tell them how much they mean to you. I know majority of somalida weren't raised to be affectionate, but you need to get over that.

NGONGE   

^^ Psssssst smile.gif (come closer)

Ayoub was praising her there not hating. Shuuush! Don't protest now or someone might hear us. Ooops! I hear footsteps coming. Quick, lets run into that tiny closet. Hmmmm, this is cosy!

(You had garlic for lunch, didn't you?) :D

^^

*Never seen so many nomads giving so much accolades to someone who is still alive and kicking

You call that praising Ngonge? You either say your piece or move on, no need to start wondering waxa aad aragtay before iyo wixi aadan arkin.

Anyways Ngonge, indhaha fur before aad closet-ga aadan isku xirin, ee for once waxa la qoro aqri, I know inaad qoritaalkaaga mashquul ku tahay most of the time to pay attention.(more reading, less writing for you)

NGONGE   

^^^ Muaaaaah. You're so cute when you're WRONG :D

His point was that he only heard of people PRAISING someone that died. The hint here is that this lady must really be GREAT if she got people to praise her whilst she's still alive. Just in case some passing angry girl (I am not naming names) missed his point, he did add the words 'they can't all be wrong, can they?'

Now, young lady, admit that you were wrong and thank me for helping you out there. You win some, you lose some. ^5 :D

e686ed4f.gif

^ My fluffy little cat! Welcome back...and thanks for the hug! :D

Rokko - much appreciated, dear. smile.gif

LST - WoW...Axmed Cali Cigaal! How did you know he's one of my favourite fanaans? Thanks inadeer.

Ayoub - LoL...I think am on top of the targets, but thanks for enquiring.

Layzie - Thanks for looking out for me. :cool:

AYOUB   

^^

Was Lazie looking after you or looking after herself? Maybe it's just me. smile.gif

Ngonge

You got my drift, now get Laizie's. ;)

here u go with pf lyrics...knock yourself out!! but i amna let sista lauryn hill break it down for u first!!

check it out!! lool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwawI9ffBbc

Shine on You Crazy Diamond

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky.

You were caught on the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze.

Come on you target for faraway laughter, come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr,

and shine!

You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.

Threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light.

Well you wore out your welcome with random precision, rode on the steel breeze.

Come on you raver, you seer of visions, come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner,

and shine!

Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far.

Pile on many more layers and I'll be joining you there.

And we'll bask in the shadow of yesterday's triumph, and sail on the steel breeze.

Come on you boy child, you winner and loser, come on you miner for truth and delusion,

and shine!