Suldaanka

Dhaqaale xumo baahsan oo Garoowe soo foodsaartay...

6 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Why share when you can have a country of your own ilàahay bad beri iyo lacag ba wana siiyey. Let the hag community dominate the laangaab pirates. Stawu cala dariiiqakum. Maxaad qabi magaalo madaxdaadi Baan inyar u jira. Maalin dhow cabdi cawar baan dhagta dhiiga u darayaa. 

War hee dheh...niic-da iyo bootada raqiiska ah yaree!

Aniga iyo adiga waxaa heeshiis noo ah inaad go’did mise inaad Habar miskiin ah oo maamullada Soomaaliya ka mid ah sii ahaatid.

Anything else you say is as worthless and pointless as the fart of a tiny insect.😀😆

7 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Tilamooge beesha afweyne ma idinka isku qolo ah.  Idinka reerkaaas xukunkooda kumucaaraday  ssdf. Xita isku dhul ma degtaan isku lahjad matihidin. 4.5 uun ba dhinac idin Wada marisay but that's about it

I missed this hogwash...but need I reply to such abject buffoonery.

Maxaa tiri? 4.5 uun baa isku dhinac idiin marisay, miyaa?

Xaaji, saaxiib, I know it’s mind boggling for you to grasp the reality that the D-Block is as numerous as the stars in the heavenly firmament— and as widespread as they are in the Horn of Africa are one and the same family ...

But love it or loath it, even if your laangaab sensibilities are unable to fathom such a wonder, it is nonetheless an indisputable FACT.😁

Tillamook marka la faanayo ayaad indhoyarta ayaad ka badantihin markay xaqiiqadu noqoto affar qof baad Tihin. Beesha afweyne waxay la siyasaad yihin  reer Mogadishu . Adiguna garowe ayaa lugugu soo koobay.no president no pm no gudoomiye barlaamaan

Horseed News, one of the few respectable news sources from Puntland, covers the interesting spanner that MBC's Tukaraq move has thrown into the Garowe's Presidential selection processes. 

Hakinta Hawlgalka Tukaraq ee Madaxweyne Gaas, iyo Damaca Muddo Kororsiga – Qaybta 1aad

Source Horseed News

Dadka qaarkiis ayaa aaminsan in arrintan ay la xariirto culeyska Beesha Caalamka ay ku saartay dowlada Puntland in la joojiyo dagaalka gobalka Sool, balse waxaa iyaguna jira warar isa soo taraya iyo tuhumo la xariira in xukuumada Madaxweyne Gaas sida ay daacad uga tahay qorshahii xoreynta Sool, arrimahan oo ay shacabka Puntland billabeen inay si weyn ugu falanqeeyaan baraha Bulshada ku sheekaysato.

Here Horseed actually reveals the ragtag clan melitia is now larger than the actual puntland melitia. If anyone can read between the lines here, it is actually a cause for great concern for anyone in Garowe. Clan melitia men who no longer obey the central command, is  a recipe for civil unrest, specialy in a time when power is being challenged by different factions in Garowe. Our resident guru @galbeedicould help make few comments and predictions on this. 

Gaas ayaa docda kale ku argagaxay cududa militari iyo hubka ay ku jiraan gaadiidka dagaalka ee badan oo ay keeneen beelaha Puntland kuwaasi oo hadda noqday ciidamo ka baaxad iyo cudud badan ciidamadii ay dowlada Puntland geysay Tukaraq, isla markaana u arkeen xubnaha Xukuumada talada heysa in hawlgalkan uu waji kale yeelan karo hadii qaabkan lagu dagaal galo iyo cidda hantiyi doonta guusha xoreynta Sool oo hubaal ah inay saameyn weyn ku yeelan doonto Doorashada 2019.

All in all, Tukaraq may actually become a footnote rather than the actual news. 

Duufaan   

Suldaan

Now you agree Putland army are in fact bigger than Somaliland pne including clans. Somaliland also done samething all Biixi could get. Do not tell us Somaliland only deployed regular or paid army. Biixi brought everyone even local police and clans from Wajaale and Gabiley. But Puntland can always bring more.

It has nothing to do with resources. In addition Puntland. has 10 times more diaspora population than Somaliland.  

It may has to do International community.  UAE has relationship with both administrations. They may working some deal.

In that case next time. Abdiweli leaves expect the next fighting.

There are big different between Habro clan army  vs Puntland clan army. In Putland elders maintain the peace not the government. They. came only one reason and will go home peacefully either way. 

galbeedi   

The latest news is there will not be a war in Tukaraq until the spring of 2019.

When I asked those who are on the know,  how Puntland can  keep at the front this large army for the next nine months? 

The logical answer was that , " Gudaha ayaa laga furfurayaa gobolka Sool. Tuulooyinka iyo degmooyinka hawdaka ayaa marba mid loola wareegaya, sida Talleex, Saxadheer, iyo kuwa howdka.

22 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

Now you agree Putland army are in fact bigger than Somaliland pne including clans. Somaliland also done samething all Biixi could get. Do not tell us Somaliland only deployed regular or paid army. Biixi brought everyone even local police and clans from Wajaale and Gabiley. But Puntland can always bring more.

:D 

You can tell that to 5 year old kids. They will believe you. 

5 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

When I asked those who are on the know,  how Puntland can  keep at the front this large army for the next nine months? 

The logical answer was that , " Gudaha ayaa laga furfurayaa gobolka Sool. Tuulooyinka iyo degmooyinka hawdaka ayaa marba mid loola wareegaya, sida Talleex, Saxadheer, iyo kuwa howdka.

How disappointing. :D

And before you know it, it is 10 years and the cycle will continue. :D

I think I have watched this film before. I know where it will end... Yoocada will be the next talking point.  

Cabdilahi Yusuf ---> Adhicadeeye
Cadde Muse -->  Laascaanood
Faroole --> Gambadhe
Gaas ----> Tukaraq
??? ----> Yoocada

24 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

It may has to do International community.  UAE has relationship with both administrations. They may working some deal.

The IC has asked Somaliland to go back to Gambadhe... MBC gave them the big finger!!!

Instead, MBC promised the IC that Ciidanka Qaranka will not push for new ground. 

Whereas, maamulka Garoowe, is between a rock and a hard place.  And it seems, as things are standing, they have accepted MBC's offer i.e. ka samir Tukaraq. 

28 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

With regards to how they will be able to maintain the ragtag melitias, that will be visible for everyone in the next couple of months. 

But one thing is for certain, this will continue to drain badly needed cash from Gaas. How Gaas balances his urge to raid the state coffers for his own political survival vis-a-vis keeping a dignified face on the Tukaraq front. That will be sight to watch. 

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

On the contrary, war before or during election will benefit Gas, however,  It is actually wise for Puntland to make Tukaraq the final showdown. It will show the world the aggression of warlord ina Biixi on Tukaraq still stands while the secessionist entity keeps loosing Sool slowly. There is war going everyday, not a major but war nevertheless and solders are dying and  the latest are those who died in Taleex. In addition, when you have to armies so close to each other, a major war could start anytime even without any planning by either side. 

galbeedi   

There is constant skirmishes and exchange of even artillery. The strategy of some Sool community is to liberate their own villages and towns with their local militia .

Furthermore, the international community had told both Puntalnd and Somaliland not to escalate. That is why the war might be moving to the interior and the Howd.

You have to realize by now that Puntland is not listening to Int'l community and warlord Ina Biixi and his die hard secessionist supporters believe their salvation of independence from Somalia now depends on holding Tukaraq at any cost. 

47 minutes ago, Peace Action said:

On the contrary, war before or during election will benefit Gas, however,  It is actually wise for Puntland to make Tukaraq the final showdown. It will show the world the aggression of warlord ina Biixi on Tukaraq still stands while the secessionist entity keeps loosing Sool slowly. There is war going everyday, not a major but war nevertheless and solders are dying and  the latest are those who died in Taleex. In addition, when you have to armies so close to each other, a major war could start anytime even without any planning by either side. 

The Taleex incident was a cowardly act by cowards. It is not going to win you anything. It is just shows your desparations, you will stoope to any level.  hadii aad dhimanayso, dhareerka waa la iska duwaa... sida jabhad yar oo hopeless ah looma dagaalamo. I think we are giving you more respect than you are proving yourselves for.

I have to give you that there is more fighting on Social media than on the ground in Tukaraq. :D 

While Somaliland is already moved on building schools, MCHs and roads for Tukaraq community. 

45 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

There is constant skirmishes and exchange of even artillery. The strategy of some Sool community is to liberate their own villages and towns with their local militia .

Furthermore, the international community had told both Puntalnd and Somaliland not to escalate. That is why the war might be moving to the interior and the Howd.

I can detect the change in assessment, between a few months ago and today.  

This Tukaraq thing is done. Mark my words. Somaliland has already began consolidating the gains and it is not going anywhere. 

Your comments regading moving the conflict further afield doesn't hold water either. Nothing will change as far as how things where.

The current hightened tensions will subside and it will business as usual.