Sign in to follow this  
-Lily-

Awguuriyo

-Lily-   

A few ppl have already said their congratulations but a proper space to wish Munira well for her forth coming wedding, if anything at least we’ll know why you will have vanished in the coming weeks. Enjoy the celebrations & have a wonderful trip too ;) .

Ibtisam   

^^^You stole my idea :D lol, Thank Lily

Munira all the best, happy celebrations, and the stress of the wedding will be washed away by the wonderful travels, smile.gif:D

EDIT: What on earth is Awguuriyo?? :confused: Lily can you change to something people will understand :D

-Lily-   

LOL, last I checked 'awguriyo' it still meant congratulations, and it isn’t even Somali because I heard some Italian guy use it in a movie, to my shock and dismay.

Maybe Hambaliyo would be more appropriate? Well, you congratulate a man and wish a woman well, that’s what I was told anyway, but 'best wishes' sounds so lame in comparison with awguriyo icon_razz.gif .

Ibtisam   

^^^lool^^^ It must be Italian because my somali is perfect and I've never heard of it :D . Munira you get the point i think :D congratulations or Awguuriyo or best wish's :D

So Muniira is REALLY getting married? I thought it was a joke.

Congrats anyway and may you have a wonderful marriage ahead of you.

p.s. atleast the jokes about them meeting on SOL are not true, right? or have I missed something around here?

Zafir   

JB, You lucky bas-tard you, you got hitched to Munira?? Who fixed you up? Tell me, tell me now. Oh yeah, I have to say congrats don't I? Well Congrats, But, i don't mean it.

Johnny B   

Zaf, It took me 10 days of tutor P in C/C++ and voila , she hooked me up with the mushy Munira, ofcourse it goes without saying that P herself had to go to the extremes trying not to get tempted and offer me a butter-milk instead of coffe, but she somehow manaqged it.

Now , can you for once stop beeing mean and just congratualate the girl? :D

Munira, you just gettta beat the bejusus out of Val, what does she mean by highlighting " AGAIN " ?

It makes people like Zafir think that you're wearing diffrent sized bra. ;)

gratis girl.

Pujah   

^LOL@ JB I am working on your second wife request now (anything for few days tutoring you know) but Cara is proving to be too much work maybe you should set your sights on someone else to make my job tad bit easier

Johnny B   

^ Cara and all four legged chicks are nothing but trouble dear.

chickfourleg.jpg

Get me a Hijabi and the phone number of a low premium insurance company. :D

Rose   

Aww that's so cute you met on SOL masha Allah..Congrats, Mabrook Awgooriyo! May the two of you share a happy life together Ameen!

The best of congratulations is that reported by Abu Hurairah that the Prophet salalahu alayhi wasalam said to people who got married:

"May Allah make it a blessing for you and a blessing to you, and bring you together with all that is good." [Tirmizi, Abu Dawood and Al-Hakim] Ameen ya Rab!