Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Monday Blues

Foxy   

Zephy...

Having another run down monday I see ey! herbal tea not helping at all dear, Usually mondays tends to run longer than other days i feel. Naturally I am in denial and unwilling to let go of lovely, lazy Sunday,

They say reading and exercising is the best cure against the monday blues......depends on what works for different individuals

cheers

Foxy, I would have had a perfectly good day if I hadn't needed to rely on our lovely trains. Would you believe it I was at the station at 7.30 on the dot this morning, but I managed to get to work at 9.45? Now, what's that then? Eh? I could have walked faster.

Then again, at least I wasn't molested.

Sheh, good for you.

Stoic, what holiday are you enjoying?

STOIC   
Quruux bathaney , We are celebrating labor day.It is celebrated the first monday of september every year.It is a celebration for the contribution made by the workers to the prosperity and strenght of our economy!.Huum, did i made any contribution to the economy this year?. Come tax season i will know it.

Foxy   

Zephy...... its getting me ages to get used to ur new nick

I must say public transport is becoming a bit of a joke lately, but rest assured UK has got one of the most reliable train system around. Unfortunately we do have our share of hick ups......so do most developed nations......atleast the department heads still will buy the good old story of the dramas we had with the underground transport system.

cheers..

PS did U manage to get out of trouble with unfortunate delays?

Stoic, enjoy it then.

Foxy, yeah. Someone is late almost everyday due to transport problems. It's the norm. Plus, there's nothing great about the UK's Transport system. It's antiquated and expensive. Third World countries run better services. I will probably meet my maker while travelling on one of those contraptions. :rolleyes:

Ariadne   

this whole monday blues.... friday thread posts remind me of that cure song from the 90s

Ah I just love the Cure...

I don't care if monday's blue

Tuesday's grey and wednesday too

Thursday i don't care about you

It's friday i'm in love

Monday you can fall apart

Tuesday wednesday break my heart

Thursday doesn't even start

It's friday i'm in love

Saturday wait

And sunday always comes too late

But friday never hesitate...

I don't care if monday's black

Tuesday wednesday heart attack

Thursday never looking back

It's friday i'm in love

Monday you can hold your head

Tuesday wednesday stay in bed

Or thursday watch the walls instead

It's friday i'm in love

Saturday wait

And sunday always comes too late

But friday never hesitate...

Dressed up to the eyes

It's a wonderful surprise

To see your shoes and your spirits rise

Throwing out your frown

And just smiling at the sound

And as sleek as a shriek

Spinning round and round

Always take a big bite

It's such a gorgeous sight

To see you eat in the middle of the night

You can never get enough

Enough of this stuff

It's friday

I'm in love

Goonle   

What happened to labor day weekend. Yall work on labor day monday? By the way Zyph is sexier of a nick switch back sweetheart.

Goonle   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

The world does not revolve around America.

somebody had to break it to you

Who said everything revolves around America. We celebrate in Canada as well. U just paranoid. Stop watching all those news channels theylle have u thinking about all kinds of conspiracy theories, such as america being the only ones celebrating labor day.

Canada is part of America. I did not say 'The United States of America'. Perhaps I should have been haddadtic and said North America.

Are u Canadian? That would explain the inferiority complex oozing out of your response.

Goonle   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Canada is part of America. I did not say 'The United States of America'. Perhaps I should have been
haddadtic
and said North America.

Are u Canadian? That would explain the inferiority complex oozing out of your response.

I suppose your in europe or something. I can sponsor u anytime u want. Come enjoy the greatest country on earth.