Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Monday Blues

^ What do you mean?

Its not really me dear… I’m still normal. Its these delicate women who have mistaken the forum for a ‘Moan zone’. redface.gif

You bloody blonde mongrel, that was my new top! :mad:

The last thing I want from you is pity. But since you just went and messed up my clothes, you can bloody well buy me dinner. Bariis and suqaar will do. Thanks. :D

^ What do you mean?

7 What do i mean....well i'll tell you

i was watching this history documentary about Genghes Khan of Mongolia recently and it touched on his conquest of China.There was this town somewhere in china that i cannot pronounce and they saw this beautiful houses and cobbled streets.remember china was ahead of them in terms of development.The Mongols didnt like this and according to the mongol mentality "what they know they dont like and what they dont like they destroy."

So they simply destroyed the chinese town and it's dwellers.

Now you may be wondering what this sorry story has to do with you.Well my dear the character you picked is a BORG and according to BORG mentality what they need the ASSIMILATE and what they dont they DESTROY.You may not have needed to moan this morning so you went for Zephryne's throat"DESTROY" programme kicking in there.Pretty soon you will read this and you wont want the ADVICE Im giving and "DESTROY"programme will kick in so i am now busy BARRICADING myself in my office

Zeph, Waad u baratey beerka xaydhaleh, haye? NoF*ckinWay! :mad:

Orgilaqe, that was a pretty good analysis. But you’re making out the borg to be evil…they seek to assimilate and ‘improve the quality of life in the universe’… by adding onto perfection. Anything that detracts from this ... isnt worthy of life.. ;)

that was a pretty good analysis. But you’re making out the borg to be evil…they seek to assimilate and ‘improve the quality of life in the universe’… by adding onto perfection. Anything that detracts from this ... isnt worthy of life..

That's me ASSIMILATED :D :confused:I suppose i should be grateful i wasn't destroyed but again Who knows what goes on in a BORG'S mind

Borg Schmorg..who cares! The woman needs to put on some modest clothes. :rolleyes:

Anywho, the reason I posted this is because Mondays are usually disgusting days, and I can't help but sulk at my desk.

Oh and 7? You Somali is improving. ;)

STOIC   

Zeph...Today i decided to call sick even though i am not sick(Istaghfurullah).I am writting this words while being under the blanket!.Ala wanagsanaa markat xoor tihit!

tummy_bad_experten.jpg

Intel   

me looks forward to monadys

i have half day at UNI and Tuesday is my day off and Chappelle Show is on Telly smile.gif

^ WoW..that sounds really great! :rolleyes:

Stoic, lucky bugger. For some reason, everyone assumes you're nursing a hangover if you call in sick on Mondays, so I try to avoid it.

Ps: What's with the baby?

Castro   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

Even tea isn't helping today.
:(:(:(

That is so true. I spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get out of going to work today.

Wife is sick. Kids are sick. I'm sick. Dog killed cat. Dog became a cat. I'm having a severe case of the mucking fundays. It's not even pay week. :mad: