Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Monday Blues

Sky   

This means my coordination and visual abilities are exceptional. These are great attributes for the very precise flippin and accurate penetration when im relieving u of your frustrations.

Goonle

I see you heeded my advise. With women you need to go full frontal. Keep talking dirty, they like that.

I see you heeded my advise. With women you need to go full frontal. Keep talking dirty, they like that.

Wadh! Wadh!...If i were you 'Goon',I wouldnt follow this Advice.

Sky,Sxb thats Xaasidnimo 101 you are lecturing there? :cool:

Sky   

Sky,Sxb thats Xaasidnimo 101 you are lecturing there?

Jareerow

Ya damn straight! Better take notes!

Goonle

Next time, I will definetily charge you for my labo kumi.

Foxy   

Sky...

Your advice is more like The Blind Man leading another blind man....... Perfect scenario Sky + Goonle.......

Good Lord May have mercy on your labo kumi iyo tano advice.....

cheers

Goonle   
Originally posted by Foxy-brown:

[QB] Sky...

Your advice is more like The Blind Man leading another blind man....... Perfect scenario Sky + Goonle.......

Howdy Foxy

Aristrocatic wanna be refugee females like u are alway so keen to show us their new found intellectual side. Sweetheart u r only one thing to guys like sky and my self, u figure it out.

Sweetheart u r only one thing to guys like sky and my self

Am glad you accept your position in society. We need more CERTIFIED ****** to come forward. Oh and as Sheh said,Use ur "brain" to figure that one out,

Howdy Foxy

Aristrocatic wanna be refugee females like u are alway so keen to show us their new found intellectual side. Sweetheart u r only one thing to guys like sky and my self, u figure it out.

^^^^ Ouch!

Sky   

Originally posted by Goonle:

Howdy Foxy

Hayeey! :D:D

Originally posted by Goonle:

That's pretty easy to figure out. She's something you can't touch. Keep dreaming faarax. :rolleyes:

Baluug   

Originally posted by Foxy-brown:

Good Lord May have mercy on your labo kumi iyo tano advice.....

LOL you guys must be some CHEAP A$$ psychiatrists!!

Foxy   

Qoute

Goonle

The above few lines are a testament on the limits you would go just to degrade women or prove your ignorance in society. Hence its safer to say that You have issues, which need to be addressed, the likes of Your anti-female taunting and bashing, certainly this contributes to your contempt for women in general. I seriously wonder How on earth you cope with your life, knowing that You have such mentality and hatred towards the opposite gender. Or is it you feel inferior to women that are out spoken. Do you view your sister, mother or the unfortunate females that are merely closely related to You by blood lines, in the same content as you view all women………I am saddened and feel sorry for your kind with such mentality is to say the least. It’s clearly observed from your posts that, apparently, women should passively accept the status of second- class citizenship and belittled>>>>>>>>Reality check that only exists in your 4cm by 4 cm Brian

Obviously, Any Intelligent, self-confident and non-threatened adult would stand up to confront others when degrading term are used. However, that trait is missing from Your genes, whether it be your up bringing or some contempt you hold against women that dumped you or may be its how your low capacity brain functions on daily basis……….whatever it might be?….something needs to be done about it…

So I suggest You seek some therapy on how to interact with society in a civilized manner and deal with your anger towards women…..Infact I will even offer to settle the bill for the first 10 sessions

As for Sky…..do not be a scapegoat for the ill functional likes of the above brainless zombie

Cheers

PS No harm intended and may Lord have mercy on the mentally challenged

^ Amen.

Thanks to 7 for reminding me I had posted this whine-fest previously.

And now that I have dug it up again, I have nothing to say. Imagine that. :mad:

STOIC   

^^^ Ala inantaan magacyo bathanaa tee? Zeph(sorry i like this name)it is a public holiday for us.After catching up with family and freinds last night i am still asleep!