Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Monday Blues

Pujah   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

Even tea isn't helping today.
:(:(:(

Perhaps switching to coffee will get you bouncing off the walls.

Curly   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

Now you may be wondering what this sorry story has to do with you.Well my dear the character you picked is a BORG and according to BORG mentality what they need the ASSIMILATE and what they dont they DESTROY.

Sorry to be fussy but i think you'll find that seven of nine isn't a borg and therefore does not share the same mentality. She was once connected to the borg but she was saved. Because she was assimilated as a child she can not express normal human emotions.

Goonle   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Goonle
has a mad crush on
Zephrine
… but being the typical no-class faarax that he is, chooses to smother her with negative attention.

We, the audience of SOL…are bored and least impressed Mr. Neanderthal.
icon_razz.gif

Sweetheart i aint mad at ya. Did u know that neandrathals had 10% more brain mass than u do. Think about it. Besides I know u love brothers like me stop acting uptight.

Goonle   

SKY

Its monday i just dont have the energy to Get into a name calling exchange. Ill wait till after my lunch break hopefully 7 will be around then.

And whats that say Goonle? Intelligence has little to do with brain size and more to do with the proportion of the brain to the body it controls. Our brains might have reduced in size compared to our Neanderthal buddies… but we have the bigger brain to body ratio and therefore are more intellectually capable/mature. ;)

Sue, u beat me to it. Orgi, in the last episodes of Voyager, 7 was more human than borg.

Sky... heh. Evil-doer.

Goonle   

[QB] And whats that say Goonle? Intelligence has little to do with brain size and more to do with the proportion of the brain to the body it controls. Our brains might have reduced in size compared to our Neanderthal buddies… but we have the bigger brain to body ratio and therefore are more intellectually capable/mature. ;)

It is true that your front lobes are more developed but the the foccipital and parietal lobes Of mine are significantly more developed than yours, Remember im a neandrathal ;) . This means my coordination and visual abilities are exceptional. These are great attributes for the very precise flippin and accurate penetration when im relieving u of your frustrations.

Just underlines ur Neanderthal mentality mate … one all-consumed with sex . A man who needs to brag about his sexual prowess in a public forum has a lot to compensate for.

These are great attributes for the very precise flippin and accurate penetration when im relieving u of your frustrations.

Sacré bleu! :eek: :eek:

LoL @ 7..usheeg. :D

Fidel, Wifey took your keys, eh? How convenient. :D

Animal Farm,

No, no donuts. Sorry. I have a packet of Salt & Vinegar crisps tho. Fancy them?

Keyf...coffee aint my thing.

Goonle   

Just underlines ur Neanderthal mentality mate … one all-consumed with sex . A man who needs to brag about his sexual prowess in a public forum has a lot to compensate for.

Young girl u have a mind full of lust, free some room up.. "The mind is a terrible thing to waste". NAACP

Zeph, the bloody sheep skull in my fridge would go nice with that, maybe I should marinade the salt/vinegar with that. Its almost lunchtime here.

Baluug   

I actually don't mind Monday because it's usually the easiest day of the week,when it comes to work.Friday is the worst day for work,but then again,I still can't complain because I work afternoons and can still go to Jumcaa before I go.So I'll just say,Alxamdulillah!!

Nephissa   

Mondays :mad: :mad:

Wer'r having a potluck today. One of my co-workers (Asian) brought a dish that smells like a smelly feet. It just pisses me off when someone makes food that's gross, offers you some, and gets offended when you don't want any.

Everything else on the table looks like a hospital food, and some pork shidh!

:mad:

Baluug   

ASIAN LADY: U want eat?Good food!!U hungry.U eat!!Good food,chicken feet.Pork soup.Strange noodles.Good!!You!Eat!Now!You get strong!!

BISHAARO:Ummmmmm... *starts heaving* Actually,I'm not hungry anymore...actually,I think I need the bathroom....Ummmm....Gotta go!!! *starts running for the nearest bathroom*