Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Monday Blues

Goonle   
Originally posted by Zephyrine:

[QB] Even tea isn't helping today. :(:(:(

Zyph

Spike your tea with a little scotch, itll give u a little zip. Cant guarantee it will take u through the entire day but should get u outta the starting blocks with a bang lol.

Goonle has a mad crush on Zephrine… but being the typical no-class faarax that he is, chooses to smother her with negative attention.

We, the audience of SOL…are bored and least impressed Mr. Neanderthal. icon_razz.gif

Goonle has a mad crush on Zephrine… but being the typical no-class faarax that he is, chooses to smother her with negative attention.

OUCH OUCH OUCH HE HE HE HE HE HE

Castro   

but being the typical no-class faarax that he is

That's cold. There will be consequences and repercussions you know.

And you can piss off and all Zu. :mad:

Fidel:

I spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get out of going to work today.

So...did you get out of going?

Rokko:

waa maxay indho rog-rogu.. you is mocking me :mad:

Finally, it clicks. How slow are you Aussies anyway? Strewth!

Sky & Goonle,

Not half bad suggestions. Love the sleeping one especially. Not sure about the scotch, I hear it can have side-effects.

At least it's sunny. I had my lunch at the Park. Feeling slightly more energised. It just might be possible for me to do a bit of work today. Fingers crossed.

Slept only 4 hours, so tired, the 20 minute walk to work - eyes bloodshot itching – can’t afford tea or coffee – drinking cold water – my first post Monday morning ----

Even SOL has become work, it’s the first thing I do at work is post on SOL / you won’t catch me here on weekends thou. I’m guessing it’s the same for other nomads.

Leave Goonle alone, alright? He is charming in a rough, run-you-over kinda way. :D

Animal Farm,

Aw..it's ok, dear. Pull up a chair and join the club. Tea? I have Peppermint and Chai only. Which one would you like?

If it is any consolation Zephryne I was awake and at work this morning but officially i just woke up now after lunch.

Finally, it clicks. How slow are you Aussies anyway? Strewth!

:D:D:D

They are still busy figuring out what the XXXX on castelmaine means while chasing Kangaroos in the outback.Dont expect much

Leave
Goonle
alone, alright? He is charming in a rough, run-you-over kinda way.
:D

Oh.. I know ur strategy Zeph.. kill them with kindness eh? Thats clever but a no-funner! ;)

[E].. waad khalad fahamtey Zu.. u better apologise or I'll run-u-over. icon_razz.gif

Castro   

So...did you get out of going?

You ain't gonna believe this: my wife took both car keys to work with her. All dressed up and no where to go. Hallelujah. Now that's mind over matter!

Foxy   

Monday is almost gone,

4 more freakin working days to go........1 down & 4 to go...If only everyday was a week end..

Animal farm....laxoox,subag iyo muqmad first thing in the morning is a walkin chlosterol my friend...dadka miyaad dileysaa...lol

cheers