Deeq A.

Puntland oo sheegtay in wax gorgortan ah ka galeyn deegaamadeeda Dastuuriga ah

cadnaan1   
17 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Sxb, howshaan ** iyo jacaylka aad u qabtid ** waa ka weyntahay. So just kick back and relax and enjoy the show..👍

Ninyahow this tukaraq show is very boring the last 2 week there was only 2 prief action. Filmkina waa ajende feer badan ma lahan. Too much booto

41 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

Ninyahow this tukaraq show is very boring the last 2 week there was only 2 prief action. Filmkina waa ajende feer badan ma lahan. Too much booto

Filmkii weynaa wali lama gaarin saaxiib.. boorsamiito kaliya ayaa socota hada...😆

Samafal   
20 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Weligay taariikhda ma maqlin dagaal uu ** Ku guulaystay. Kan maanta la joogana 2 weerar ayaad qaadeen hal tuulo xataa waad qabsan waayseen.

Dagaal laguma guulaysto ee ,waa ,lagu wada halaagsamaa. Laakiin yaga iska daaye cida dagaal ku guulaysatay ii sheeg?

12 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Filmkii weynaa wali lama gaarin saaxiib.. boorsamiito kaliya ayaa socota hada...😆

Lugta dhiibi dhiibi, dhaqaaji badhida, buuroy... :D

Halkii aad cashuurta ka qaadanjirtay rag ayaa maanta ka taliya. Talk is cheap. 

9 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Lugta dhiibi dhiibi, dhaqaaji badhida, buuroy... :D

Halkii aad cashuurta ka qaadanjirtay rag ayaa maanta ka taliya. Talk is cheap. 

Qosol gariirka badi saaxiib...😀

Haye, Suldaanta, General Muxideen goormaad so sii deyseen...lol😆

18 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

tukaraq show is very boring the last 2 week there was only 2 prief action.

You make it look like a football game for you and you want quick and devastating action. Incredible.

cadnaan1   
3 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

You make it look like a football game for you and you want quick and devastating action. Incredible.

I want this to be done and over, i don't want this dragging on for ever.

1 hour ago, cadnaan1 said:

I want this to be done and over, i don't want this dragging on for ever.

You are concerned that it might take 30 years like Mugadishu. I think and hope that you will be even bored more. Cooler heads will prevail and find a solution or freeze the problem where it is. Move on to something else greater.

Puntland needs to focus on what is happening in Mogadishu and Hargiesa needs to realize not to interfere with Puntland, since its the region that will determine what happens next with Somaliland.

cadnaan1   
59 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

You are concerned that it might take 30 years like Mugadishu. I think and hope that you will be even bored more. Cooler heads will prevail and find a solution or freeze the problem where it is. Move on to something else greater.

Puntland needs to focus on what is happening in Mogadishu and Hargiesa needs to realize not to interfere with Puntland, since its the region that will determine what happens next with Somaliland.

I know ur concern is not the well being of the somalis but Ur xabashi plans is falling apart puntland and Somaliland were buffer zone Ur Ethiopia.

Ur fear  this fighting makes both of them weaker and muqdisho takes advantage.

4 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Ur fear  this fighting makes both of them weaker and muqdisho takes advantage.

Why would Mogadishu take advantage of Puntland? wow Are you that eager to see them fight?

I don't wnat to talk like its football, because it involves human life, otherwise I would have told you there is Liyu which by now is world famous. Means special forces kililka.

Don't go in that direction. Pray for peace at least among the Somali, if not with the Xabeshi. If you want to fight Ethiopia, that is your choice.

6 hours ago, Holac said:

That is what I call confidence. 

The only difference is cadnaan1 wants the war to be big, hot, destructive, but at the end weak, exhausted and bankrupt Puntland to win.

I don't want the war to happen at all, if it happened to stop and Puntland to focus on its development and improve its status in Somalia and the region. To be more wealthy, more developed in all fields, have peace and security that comes from being organized and wealthy and powerful.

Then cadnaan1 moved to Ethiopia and started the oldest mantra of Somali against Xabeshi. What he forgets purposely is that the Somali is now a player in what is called Xabeshi/Ethiopia. Kililka interest is not and cannot be ignored in Ethiopia anymore. Kililka's interest is:

Prevent war

Avoid war

If at all you have to fight need to be short and with strict focused objective.

No point or purpose fighting over generalities like Irridentists when you can't manage and secure your own small house.

Ifiye   
6 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

The only difference is cadnaan1 wants the war to be big, hot, destructive, but at the end weak, exhausted and bankrupt Puntland to win.

I don't want the war to happen at all, if it happened to stop and Puntland to focus on its development and improve its status in Somalia and the region. To be more wealthy, more developed in all fields, have peace and security that comes from being organized and wealthy and powerful.

Then cadnaan1 moved to Ethiopia and started the oldest mantra of Somali against Xabeshi. What he forgets purposely is that the Somali is now a player in what is called Xabeshi/Ethiopia. Kililka interest is not and cannot be ignored in Ethiopia anymore. Kililka's interest is:

Prevent war

Avoid war

If at all you have to fight need to be short and with strict focused objective.

No point or purpose fighting over generalities like Irridentists when you can't manage and secure your own small house.

What a freaking liar.  Your so called Ethiopia entered an agreement with a renegade province of Somalia to undermine and dismember the Somali state and you are here shamelessly puking nonsense pullshit. 

Ifiye   
On 2018-05-29 at 4:37 AM, Old_Observer said:

So you want Puntland to do your dirty work against the Somali government in Mogadishu and leave the Somaliland project alone. 

17 hours ago, Ifiye said:

So you want Puntland to do your dirty work against the Somali government in Mogadishu and leave the Somaliland project alone. 

Can I accuse you with your own logic?

So you want to enjoy your Qatari money rain under tree shed in Mogadishu and Puntland to fight for you till she is bled to death, be bankrupt and weak and come begging for some left over and abondon its main objective of having strong economy, advance in development and peaceful and not be victim of terrorism which is known where it comes from? And what ever Puntland does cannot never get any money from UAE which is your new enemy?

How does that feel?