Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Why are Somali Women Attracted to Taller Men?

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

quote:Originally posted by cynical lady:

FB- who invited you baal..istuustus badhana :rolleyes:

I think we need a lesson in d v dh. SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!! It's the first distinction non-Somali school learners pick up. Labadiina maxa idin haya? :eek: LoL.
Adiga maaxaad noo taaba socotah? baal yaab kaan eegeh.

I'm trying dee yaa she! ii qaleeh plz. redface.gif

She-here I am trying, instead of encouraging me your sending me back to my shell, why ohh why all I know is I was informed that should I want to write something in Somali add aa, dh in everything somehow it will make sense…now unless you want to teach me I suggest igaa fuuq..you see uu and it made sense !

^please forgive me; waxba idin ma dhaamo. It's just some words(weeping) are funnier when wrong and best learned pronto. I am being cruel to be kind.

Faheema.   

blimey, 8 pages in one day :eek:

I don't know about your guys but it looks as though the writter is trying to convince herself that is OK to go for a short guy :D

Cara.   

^What's the difference?

I've always thought Billy Crystal was a dreamboat. Don't get me started on Danny DeVito...

People, the author is spot on. I'll tell you all a true story.

A couple of generations ago, a short unattractive man named bacluul married into a nomadic family. Unfortunately for him, this particular family already had a son in law. This son in law, was taller and was a lot more attractive. He was treated well and got a lot of respect. Bacluul on the other hand was not noticed and often misstreated. They'd give him shody bedding, and poke fun at his height by leaning a sack of grain against a pillar. Bacluul ever the cofident man, joked "MA KA MUDHAY" smile.gif Meaning didn't I tower over the sack. Despite this constant maltreatment, Bacluul's fortunes would change for the better. One day the family's camels had been stolen. The attractive, tall son in law ended up being a lame duck. He couldn't muster the nerves to do anything. Bacluul on the other hand hoped on a horse, rode it bare back, doing all kind of acrobatics, to catch up with the theives and bring back the booty that was stolen. That's when the famous saying "BACLUUL IS QAADAY" was coined.

So you see people, there is isdom in this sisters analysis.

Cara.   

^Yes, but now you can just call 911 if the camel thieves try any of that. Or call Visa/Mastercard and report that your geel has been stolen, you'll get a refund, no questions asked (if you used their credit card to make the purchase of course).

So the eye candy can stay smile.gif

Cara, I forgot he was incredibly smart too. When he joined the family, they also gave him a poor diet. They decided to give him the head of a goat/lamb, which is not fit for a man. To their amazement he said, I WILL NOT EAT ANYTHING BUT the head of goat/lamb. smile.gif There goes thier live stock, every day serving him a head. :D

So you see its not just courage. :)You can't substitute intelligence now can you?

Cara.   

LOL. Hey, I consider the head of a goat to be a true delicacy. So, it seems like Bacluul and I have something in common (I'm also incredibly intelligent obviously). As everyone knows we women are not so shallow as to ignore...

Ah who am I kidding, I still would go with the pretty boy.

Naden   

^ Me too. Pocket-sized dudes like Bacluul can move mountains for a girl but women can be so stubidh sometimes, going for the tall one (even if he needs a bib for the occassional drooling).