Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Why are Somali Women Attracted to Taller Men?

:( runs to the corner and cries vigorously, how could you do this to me, i even mentally planned our whole life together + 6kids we were going to have and now this @ GJ, ibti why didn't you warn me ohh whyyy buhuuuuuu(crying a bucket)

Stoic- why do you care what people think?

Ibtisam   

^^^I did warn you dear... :rolleyes: but you know love is blind. A little thanks, plz. :D

@GJ: It might work on some Geel Jire, in any case..what have you to lose?? Nothing soomaah..dee try your luck. Do let us know how it goes! hehe.

:D CL did i say that out loud........ i meant i was gonna try..... some more lines like that on you.

I see I need more practice keeping my story straight.... if im ever going to be successful in keeping halimo1 from finding out about halimo2 and halimo3.

Ibtisam   

^^What on earth is armaajo?

@ Geel Jiri:

Maaxa maadaax xaanuun kuu soo socaad, better stock up on some pain killers and sleeping tablets, yet be alert in your sleep (in case they seek revange). :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^Oh you give up so easily, but you know fuuleh hooyadi maa gooblanto, so maybe it is a good thing, you are learning fast.

Ibtisam   

^^^^WHo me?? Oh come one, what on earth will I get out of it. :D I'm too busy fighting my own corner to care about yours. :D Don’t give up to deprive me, do it for your own well being.

I rem this song back in the days, teasing my brother with it and I think its appropriate for these moment…excuse the Somali & if you know the tune sing along…

Faraxoy fulaayo fadidii naagtu i can’t type the next word then its fadidi, geelku ka cararii fadidi etc anyone know what am on abt

Ibtisam   

^^^^Sorry atheer that was only in your dream. :eek: I'm already married, Perhaps I should update my profile. :cool: Don't get me divorced with such allegations. :(

CL: no idea, what does it mean??