Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Why are Somali Women Attracted to Taller Men?

Ibtisam   

^^Self promotion can go a long way, Stoic just told me, since his first post on this thread, his PM has been busy! :D maybe you should try it dear @Geel Jire

Ibtisam   

^^Looooooooooooool. No, I know some size 3/4 that have a permanent backache. Not to mention models who have the biggest feet on earth have no chest what so ever.

@ CL: Not the response I was expecting! You suck lady! You've ruined my entertainment! :D

your such a hater, here i am hit by cupid..i mean did you hear what GJ said "I'm tall and have big feet so how about it" thats up there on womans must have list come on now Brad pitt has nothing on this man by the sound of it.. smile.gif

Nept lol are you telling us something?

STOIC   

CL and Ibti, Knows that If I had the Looks I was talking about in this thread I'd be in GQ magazine by now.It was a great day! I hope the readers of this page did not take anything serious.It was all for fun. redface.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool. we are just passing time dear, nothing is ever serious, well...not if me and CL are in the convo. :D

@CL, Ok, Can I plan your wedding then.

* I think as a good friend I should mention that “Mr. Big feet and tall” has a wife and two kids. If you are comfortable with this fact, I shall go right ahead and plan away.

Nephissa   

L0L, man! that was for the guys. What's with the feet anywy? I'm starting to wonder if I'm missing something here? Far as I'm concerned as long as they have em to walk around on and stuff who cares what size they are?

Ibty, size 3/4 kute. are they midgets too? acudu bilah, my mittens aren't even that small. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Apparently an old myth about a man's feet. Easy on the size 3/4's redface.gif I thought you was on about girls.... Men and breasts = Eeeew :eek:

@Geel Jire: Sorry dee, I gave you a tip, so I had to help a sister out as well...before you break her little heart. :D

*Imagines Geel Jire running around, trying to re-use his old lines, now that he has hope that they may still work

:D CL and ibti ......... xaasidnimo.com

you are not even going to stop me...... before i start using that line..... and get :confused: at the response