Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Damn! I did not kiss the girl

roobleh   

Once, I took a beautiful Halimo into a nice, small restaurant for our first date. We started off well and exchanged some personal life history with each other. She dressed nicely for the occassion. We talked alot that night until our waiter signalled to us that we were over-staying. She was smart but talkative,especially, at the end of the date. At least, it seemed that way to me since all I was thinking at those moments were nothing else but to kiss her. My heart kept bounding, missing beats while she was cleverly changing the subject whenever I comment on her looks. She let me to be close at moments but pulled away nicely at the right moment. Then she will start another subject. Then it was about time to go home. While we were on her way to home to drop her,I told myself to relax, calm, and kiss the girl. It's now or never!

After we reached her home, she said goodbye and wished me good luck on my exams. I told her the same and drove-off. I drove a mile or two when I realized that I could not let it go and decided to call her on her cellphone. I told her that I forgot to tell her something and would like to say it now, face to face. She agreed. I finally have the courage to tell her that I FORGOT to kiss her.

Is it okay to kiss halimo on your first date? Or afraid to spoil any chances to have her go with u for a second date?

PS. Am not that too shy.

Ibtisam   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL loool Waax walaan.

P.s. so did you kiss her? oh and did she tell you where to get off

P.s.s. Did you get a second date???

It is NOT okay for you to kiss her on your first date or any date for that matter, and if you did ceebtaada qaaros and don't tell people.

p.s.s.s.s. OF all the things in life to worry about, THIS is your thing??

Aaliyyah   

I fully agree with Ibti. Robleh if you have respect for the sister take it slow get to know instead of just thinking abt kissing. There is more to relationship than just intimate relationship.

Robleh, finish your story I would like to know the ending....I hate half stories... redface.gif

salaam

Ibtisam   

^^LOOOL @ I hate half stories.

MS DD, Can you imagine me looking at them funny, and say "Maaxad doonsa dee" WHY are you still standing here, dinner is finished and I got to go home, brother your better be gone and then you can DREAM about kisses. icon_razz.gif

I went on a date once with this guy a friend set me up with and I took my sister with me...At some point he suggested taking a quick walk in the garden and I was like okay that seems reasonable...As we were going down the stairs, next thing that happens, is him pulling me by my arm and laying a kiss on me...I didn't see it coming but I wasn't surprised by it or maybe I had enough time to move back but honestly I was curious to find out what it felt like or if I would feel something. 30 seconds told me everything I needed to know.

My recommendation Rooble is to tell her you intend to kiss her and if she doesn't object then you are two adults, I wouldn't suggest it, but I can understand human nature. That way you wouldn't run the risk of you not getting a second date.

bee bye SS

Pujah   

LOOOL@ I forgot my kiss...Sooo what happened did you kiss her or she told you to take a hike.

inquiring minds want to know :D

NGONGE   

It is amazing what strange practices humans find acceptable! But, never fear, by the time I'm done here it wont be. :D

If kissing was done in a different style to the one people know, I wonder how many will find it as romantic as they do now. I mean, lets say at the point of commencing to kiss someone the girl decides to change the rules and instead she lays down on the ground, puts her hands by her side and asks you to come and stand by her head. She then closes her eyes and opens her mouth wide. All you have to do is spit into that open mouth as you stand there. For a really GREAT kiss, the line of spit should never break. For a tickly, teasing kiss, you may have to suck the spit back in and then let it dangle.

Xaaaax (does kissing sound as interesting to you now as it does to me?). :D

And there I said it, with million thoughts running through my mind. She looked right back with semi serious face but a twinkle in her eyes. She paused for sec as I try to gauge her reaction, but she just stood there, looking back at me with her big brown eyes. She took couple steps towards the door, snatched her keys from the purse, but to my surprise stood there fiddling the time away with keys in her hand.

This was it-grabbing her hands and pulling her towards me. All I could think are lascivious lips with wanton expression on my face and voracious invitation from those magical lips with explicit 'come and get me' sign.

Slighting turning towards me, her lips which were beautiful swollen, sensual blood streaming in, parted revealing a sweet nectar that was intoxicating and devastating at the same time, a moment of ecstasy.

Should I sweep in or take slow, or maybe go in savagely, she closed her eyes-those lips ever throbbing and sense of urgency in my actions. I stroke her lips gently smelling that sweet nectar

and testing cherry flavor, and just then did voice woke me up. A call for the morning prayer, and there I was at Masjid in Saakow with dozen men scattered all over, some snoring and others almost dead. I was cold and hungry,only thoughts keeping me warm.

Why have I come back to this God forsaken place called Somalia and fight a war that had no purpose and no end?

I miss my life, the warm showers, the good food, nites out with buddies, and the vacations at the French Riviera and Alps. Most importantly, I miss the flesh of women, soft and silky, sweet scent, and soothing voice...........

End

Roobleh

There you go Ibti and Aaliyah

nuune   

if by kissin on da hand for goodbye and lil bit of hug on da shoulder side, yeah, dat is respect for the person whom u had dinner with, lakain da kiss u talkin about must being da one on da cheek I assume which is not bad at all for a person u know well, but not on a first date, or maybe u were referrin to french kiss which on first date would not be acceptable at all, and not acceptable for any occassion, except for married couples.

days were da days when ur first date u dont even greet da woman by ur hand, or not even close to each other, these kind of dates are successfull and get promoted to marriage.

Rooble, if you happen to have second date, make sure you don't kiss her, she wouldn't let you anyway :D

STOIC   

I doubt many people kiss on their first date.Unless ofcourse you are a teenerger in an alley outside your dates apartements.I liked your courage and tell-tale design of calling her back and finishing the business because you would not have enjoyed if you forced her to do it.Nothing beats that chocalate taste first kiss!Moist but not sloppy hmmmmm ;)