Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Damn! I did not kiss the girl

nuune   

lol@mac ku seexo, wax la'aan ay dhaantaa ma ahoo, halahaas uu nafta ku ceshtay habeenkii :D

Rooble, update us sxb since you started this story, we need to know the end part of those dates if it would have promotion to another level, mise another cheek kalaa soo socda

Malika   

^ :rolleyes: ,shaaqo laan! You want to be a witness miyaa to his innuendo's so we can stone both of them miyaa?

Maskinadaa hadhee oo ganii leheedh she is a topic on SOL,miyeensaan qosool iyo kiss kusinii leheen @ Rooble.

Roobleh. I think you should gone with Al-Shabaab guy having a wet dream in Masjid story.

Hayat. I don't know about romance, but I have just lewd mind and peccant behavior that predisposes me to violating Holy places.Besides, it seems a nutcracker ruined for me now.

Bil-Kis ..Don't know about jeezy, it is nothing more than pungent satire for Aaliyah and Ibti who felt somewhat indignant about Roobleh actions, but yet couldn't wait the finish regardless of the outcome.

LooooooooooooL@ Ms.DD & AfroGal..Never understood people and cyber qaraabsi.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

some other life maybe or if we become so technologically advanced that it is possible to transport myself electronically
:D;)

HEHEHEHEHEHE tht would have been a fun ilmo badano muraayada laga dhalay la arki lahaa

NGONGE   

My efforts to kill this thread looks to have failed. I must go nuclear on you now.

Here is Che ready to go on a date. :Dn738595617_4677018_8057.jpg

nuune   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Here is
Che
ready to go on a date.
:Dn738595617_4677018_8057.jpg

:D:D

You surely killed the thread, waa isku dhamaatey :D