Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Damn! I did not kiss the girl

Hayat   

che-quevere who wouldve thought u could be romantic!!!, i swear for a minute i thought i was reading one of my classic romance novels.

wow i had no idea a somali guy could wirte like that!!....awaiting for more to be written(anxiously)

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooool

rooble, i think you just wanted to get laid ,, not to date .. runta noo sheeg niyow ,,

looooooooool@maradeeda u daa ...

Waar iska daaya, the guy wanted to get laid but terribally failed by her playing on his mind and changing the subject each time. He was scared and was a big dissapointment that night.

RedSea   

two big mistakes he made:

1. indha ku garaadle ayuu noqday: gabadha shakhsiyadeeda muu eegin, ee afkeeda iyo korkeeda ayuu ku maqnaa iyo waxa uu kusamayn doona.

2. Faanka ayuu ka badiyey: habluhu in layar faaniyo way jecel yihiin. Laakin rooble sida uu sheegay macaanka ayuu isku yar badiyey. Waxay ahayd in uu isyar miisaamo. Iskana dhigo nin culus oo waxba rabin habeenkaa. Way aragtay in uu rabo in uu short cut qaado, so jiq ayey kaga dhigtay. Wakaas maanta SOL ka calalcalaya. lool

Ms DD   

Originally posted by *Hayat*:

che-quevere who wouldve thought u could be romantic!!!, i swear for a minute i thought i was reading one of my classic romance novels.

wow i had no idea a somali guy could wirte like that!!....awaiting for more to be written(anxiously)

hayat

I have no doubt farax's creativity to write is there, but the actions are always missing.

MZanzi   

Heh MSS DD

and most Romantic date would have to be a cyber date! ...Alla maxeey gabar maskiin ah behind the screen sawir been ah &romantic letters oo copy paste lagu shukaansaday

Bil-kiss   

che- when i was readying your post i thought to my self ok he could have wrote this but by the second line i thought to my self bull sh**, these words must have been copied from the cover of some sad pathetic love story probably French . now let me let me finish the story….

Girl: oh God what a boring night, baal how many ways can one talk about him self thank God I’m home

Roobleh: what a great knight I think she likes me dame who wouldn’t with all PHD’s and my MMDss not to mention by Mercedess. Lets not forget my garabaaty it always works the charm.

Girl: Bal hadduu Illaahey ka cabsanaayo he is not about to do what I think he is: yes he is Oooohhhhhhhhhh God Noooo he didn’t

Roobleh: MY BALLSSSSSSSSSS

Girl: if he had given me sec to talk about my self he would have known that I had black belt karate.

Rooblehi: MY BALLSSSSSSSSSS

Know I hope you all understand why the story couldn’t be finished its so embarrassing for any man to finish and I think you will all agree…… a listen to be learned pay more attention to your dates looool …… more listens to come this time forget about him wanting to kiss you il tell you how to make him move countries just so that he doesn’t see you loooool………

roobleh   

looool ibti, aaliyah, miss dd, redy, jb & the rest of the crew who tried to finnish the rest of the story for me.

As soon as I came back and saw her standing at the front door, my heart started beating faster again. She did not invite me in and I started hesitating for a second. She said haye tell me the something, smiling. I could sense her eyes that she was happy but was little nervious. I said, I FORGOT to kiss you. She started loughing and giggling. Her body language seemed to me to say, "kiss me, make a move" but I hesitated bcause she was still in coy, loughing and giggling. Then in a split of a second, she placed a kiss on my cheek! And said good night.