Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Holiday romance?

Jamster   

Ametshst, Trust thee I am no defender of this man; I just thought as a lady (assuming that you are one) you should not clean his linen in public smile.gif

Mafia   

It's to my dismay that the Reclaiming-my-musculinity disoder has taken hold of some Malis. I could hardly imagine that a gentleman whom Allah blessed him with a Halaal wife would taunt of having an affair! Ngonge (whatever your name means), did you think you were telling us good news? As a good Somali saying says "ninkii noolaada geel dhalyna wuu arkaa", right now I'm appaled by a man setting himself a "goal" of cheating his wife!

You are free to interpret my comment however you want but be assured of onething: you will be hold accountable of your deeds. "Ina laaha Yaclam Khaa'inatal Acyun," and He is just & fair in judgment. Of course, Allah forgives and likes those who seek forgiveness, but you described yourself as a complete looser surrounded by morons. Get out of the garbage

Again, I will advice you to to think little bit more deeply and be conciouss of your deeds.

For the good people who advised Ngonge ...let's just hope Allah shows him the right path. (By the will of Allah you may become a loving, husband/father who can be a role model for his children)

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. Was this your advice to me, HM? How original!

In all honesty, and should I have been the type that actually indulges in extramarital affairs, I doubt if any of your words would have been of any help to me or even made me change my ways.

I can see you were appalled at my outrageous thoughts; I don’t blame you, saaxib. Religion, culture and society (the world over) would frown at the idea of married men cheating on their wives. This, despite you attempting to bring out the stick of Islam to beat me with, is really not an exclusively Islamic problem, my friend.

Are there no cheating husbands who also happen to be Muslim? Are there no cheating wives?

There are a couple of problems I often encounter with Nomads on this site; One is the quick issuing of fatwas concerning any topic not to their liking, and the other is poor reading comprehension! Usually, the two go together I’ve noticed.

Now, some people read my piece, understood it and decided to advice me not to go ahead with my plans. There was no condemnation on their part (only slight disappointment). Others understood the exaggerated tone and replied to that, while making sure I knew they also understood the rest of the piece. Both groups, if nothing else, understood the basic idea of this piece. The third group, of which you are one, my Mafia friend, are the emotional lot. They read, get annoyed and allow the tears of anger to cloud their eyes before they’ve even managed to finish reading! My advice here is patience. Read it once, get upset and swear if you like but don’t reply. Read it a second time (you may shake your fist at the screen at this point) and feel the anger seeping away. On your third attempt, I’m sure that you’ll be ready to understand and evaluate a piece without the need for anyone to point out the obvious.

This piece, my good people, was about temptation. You will note that in my attempts to justify this temptation and give it validity, I used popular excuses and examples. There was nothing original there; what a wife does not know will not hurt her, reclaiming of one’s masculinity and what not! I hoped these hints were loud enough for the slowest amongst you to work out my somewhat whimsical but serious aim (maybe I should have added something about emulating my friend’s and jumping of the proverbial cliff).

Now, master mafia, let us try again (with the carrot this time), how would you deal with temptation and what advice could you give a “tempted†person?

^^I think you got a pit too emotional there your self mister, :D but the hidden message is evidently clear.

You see, temptation is push and pull sort of a game, first there is action (might be direct, indirect or misleading)but those actions there is reaction.

Temptations in most cases can’t occur with out being triggered, but then there is always curiosity. We (humans) get mischievous and careless with all that we have, we like doing stuff (forbidden stuff) for merely out of temptation, curiosity you name it, if you can’t find a name we’ll make one. Cheating for instance, when we first embark on that curious little journey, it’s the NOT knowing that makes it interesting. Like throwing a stone down a well and waiting to hear the splash.

We embark on it with our eyes shut, with baby innocence at heart and in mind, and it's the outcome of the situation that ONLY sits somewhere at the end corner of our brains. Some how there is always that debate which hosts our conscious and our subconscious of what the outcome of the particular situation might be, thinking it thru with all possible angels with our ideal motives and justifications ,with the little reasoning that we do with our selves. Then there will be a next time, but this time we primarily think it thru with our selves but somehow we came up with a “plan†and the third and the fourth times all have the same framework of thought.

Just act and do NOT think. For some this will go on until they neglect their gratitude and appreciation of what they have, what they have accomplished, the hardship, the pain, the people that it (situation) effects, the long lasting and crucial pain it might have on the ones they love. And the unavoidable happens and they get caught tasting or stealing that forbidden fruit. Then the confrontation occurs, they get cornered to a side wall with little breathing air, that’s when they feel sorry for them selves first and for the damage we have caused, and then everything falls apart really.

How they can never go back to the way things were, adjustments have to be made with becoming a black sheep in people's eyes, they would want to wish to disappear from wherever they are and how they would do anything to bring back the hands of time. And that's what they mean when folks say "curiosity kills a cat" and that statement is literal don't you think? And some will realize that it was a mistake, they will repent, but ego will forever dwell in their hearts for what they have done and gotten away with. They live to tell about it.

asxantu

Mafia   

Good Afternoon, Ngonge. I hope you are more settled now as you are through your holiday romance. Friend, while you may not feel pain out of the "religious stick," as you put it, the thing is that I have never seen, but black and white when it comes to fundamental aspects of Islamic teachings-like Zinaa, and such. Unfortunatley, it seems that your "Reclaiming-Musculinity-thing," of which you are tenacious about,doesn't harbor you from wrong.

As I came across this thread,my exasperation with you hadn't grown out of your affair but out of the fact that you overlooked the moral obligations and values that guide a genuine husband. Pardon me if I sound too harsh, but you should at least,some how try to make sense of what I'm saying, perhaps in a softer way. The essence of my response wasn't to grant you a one-way ticket to hell (subxaanalaah), but to awaken you to the ugly concepts that stand beautified in your mind. Why would you feel "good" about an affair?

Besides, you keep saying that many husbands/wives cheat on their spouses. That is true-in fact, there has been one old man over 100 yrs old in Cuba, when asked what contributed to his health, he replied "a good share of women." I hope your holiday romance scheme wasn't to join the 100+ club(still long way to go), but if your temptation is driven by the follow of current,my advice would be try to change your sense of direction-east becomes west,Zinaa becomes Xaaraam, and so on. (not so good of an advice, but it's hard to find a middle ground when we are that much apart, in principle).

As to whether "clouds" of of tear fill my eye, Brother, you have disappointed me more than that! There may be a good side of you, to which I'm oblivious, but Inshaa-Allah let's keep our debate open.

Take care Bro. and leave the ladies alone!

NGONGE   

As I came across this thread,my exasperation with you hadn't grown out of your affair but out of the fact that you overlooked the moral obligations and values that guide a genuine husband. Pardon me if I sound too harsh, but you should at least,some how try to make sense of what I'm saying, perhaps in a softer way. The essence of my response wasn't to grant you a one-way ticket to hell (subxaanalaah), but to awaken you to the ugly concepts that stand beautified in your mind. Why would you feel "good" about an affair?

Take my advice and read the original thread again and again, saaxib. I can’t reply to you until I know you understood the piece above.

anything is possible ...Ngone and adultery now that's news. to be honest with you I think you are lying I think you just want t o get some attention here....congrats you have succeeded.

Just take UDs advice...."don't come home with new tricks to show her"...otherwise there will be BAC MADOW waiting

Some one is breathing on the old man’s neck! And his crocodile skin is, amazingly, getting thicker!

I wonder, though, if the creative writing was a mere assessment for the nomad’s reading skills!

Paragon   

By NGONGE: There are a couple of problems I often encounter with Nomads on this site; One is the quick issuing of fatwas concerning any topic not to their liking, and the other is poor reading comprehension! Usually, the two go together I’ve noticed.

Not all people are as clever as you sxb :D .

-Lily-   

If you are serious, why don't you just bloody get on with it? It's as if you are waiting for someone to stop you or chastise you. Cheating somali men, there is nothing new here...

As to your question of temptation, you wouldn't be tempted if you took your wife and actually made it into a romantic holiday, but that would be too 'manly' for you.

Salma   

Originally posted by sweeter_than_your_tea:

anything is possible ...Ngone and adultery now that's news. to be honest with you I think you are lying I think you just want t o get some attention here....congrats you have succeeded.

Just take UDs advice...."don't come home with new tricks to show her"...otherwise there will be
BAC MADOW waiting

LOOL, people the guy is not Lying; he's just feeling extreme boredom. He needs some spicy touch in his life. That's all , common we are not gonna waste the time doing pyscho-analysis 4 his mental & emotional condition.

Ngogne I thought you have your blog page, why are u posting this here?? :D I mean, It donest look like the 2nd part of your "Boredom" topic anyway. And since you started talking about Temptation and you don't like reading replies about fatwas, principles, deen reminders, morals lessons then I think some1 should guide you to your B-page.

Any volunteers to assist Mr.Romantic??!!!

Hands up plz :D

Hah! I see that many Nomads have been drowned by the orginal post; NGONGE, How heinous a man is he! :D Such swim-or-sink affairs are not to be attempted by all. Nomads needs must chuckle rather than choke, swim rather than sink, in such waters. Needless to say, those who cannot swim are possesed of sentiment and not of skill.

With Salaams

PK

NGONGE   

Classique, as I already said, it was not a story. It was merely a thought. I could have kept it short and said: ان النÙس لاماره بالسوء الا !ما رحم ربي...

I didn’t feel like lecturing anyone (other than myself) on this occasion. Maybe I was mistaken in attempting to paint the issue of temptation and the deviancy of the soul in a personal light!

PS

There was no lie to be had by the way (as I said, this was a “plan†to engage in forbidden acts. The plan was the temptation. As far as I recall, I don’t think if I confirmed or otherwise the results of that “planâ€!

PPS

J11, I know :D

As far as I recall, I don’t think if I confirmed or otherwise the results of that “planâ€!

So, what are the results? Don't be so mean-hearted as to keep us waiting. redface.gif