Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Holiday romance?

Jumatatu   

Ngonge sxb the decision is yours, but beware what goes around comes around...simply if you cheat, she will do likewise and search if she still has that pulling power.... :D

Jumatatu   

Bisharo you are looking for the rebound eh..! Why blame the poor woman, all she wanted was a vacation from waking up next to 'bidaros' every single morning. Who can blame her?

Pujah   

Another NGONGE story, the guy never seizes to amaze me....though I liked his Bored thread more....wonder if that will come back up again....nothing wrong with susgesting eh!

Ngonge

if this is not another story, just remember what they say "what goes around comes around"..you may start to wonder which of your kids isn't yours :D

OG_Girl   

Am told(false/true), that Arab men Dig a hole in the sand dunes and bury their donkey's four legs while they 'cheat' on their wife(ives)!@
:D

"إذا لم تستحى Ùصنع ما شئت" ..هنا أقول "Ùكتب ما شئت"!...

:rolleyes:

NGONGE   

Heh. Amazing reactions! I have to admit that I’m not surprised with most of the responses though. This is what brings me back here again and again. It’s a privilege to be in the company of super humans like yourselves, people.

Well, you can all calm down now. I didn’t go ahead with it (I head a headache). On the upside though, I spent a very pleasant evening, sitting in a restaurant with a group of Philippino women and talking about life and things. They were most interested in all I’ve said and were very attentive to my every need (well, ok, the waitress was but she was one of them too).

I’ve postponed my amours adventures to next Thursday now. Should Lucifer still be my guest by then, I’ll probably be embracing someone. :D

Salma   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Tonight, I’m going to reclaim my masculinity.

Once, I heard a story of a somali guy caught in a Hotel in Dubai for having fun with some ladies. I denied that story, it seems it was true after all and perhaps he was reclaiming for his masculinity too, Mushkellah :D

Lucifer, leave the lucifer alone, some humans are worse than the lucifer himself. And moving from a city to a city has nothing to do with your lost masculinity :D

I see that Ngonge posted this post for fun only, not to expose his travel itinerary (Bad Intentions)here. If he wanna do something he doesnt have to tell us all the dull details.

9a7 NGNG ??!!

ngonge! u live in a country with this useless prince who had one the most prettiest lady n who fooled around with the ugliest lady in the world!! lol..

so please dont be like him a kiss a frog!! lol

redface.gifredface.gif

[quoteإذا لم تستحى Ùصنع ما شئت" ..هنا أقول Ùكتب ما شئت!...

]

Sure, I will see you @the desert

Originally posted by
Farah
:

amyst! that was below the belt.

Gosh, are you speaking for NGONGE? WHY?

If any1 took ma comments at face value, I dont know and have never met NGONGE.

Still, I wouldnt discredit the fact that he could be ... erm...unbeautiful. :D

Anyways, thought it was obvious :rolleyes: