Sign in to follow this  
lol

Want the GUYS's Input

lol   

Hey brothas,

A friend of mine said to me something that literally made me smile and hope that my brothas feel the same.. so do you guys feel the same way too :rolleyes: ?

"If I meet the personal needs of a woman I blv that I have fulfilled a responsibility towards my country"..... :D

Baashi   

Originally posted by Try_Me:

Hey brothas,

A friend of mine said to me something that literally made me smile and hope that my brothas feel the same.. so do you guys feel the same way too :rolleyes: ?

"If I meet the personal needs of a woman I blv that I have fulfilled a responsibility towards my country".....
:D

NO

Blessed   

I know it's a brother only type of thing but I just can't resist this topic.. fisrt and foremost ... why did it make you smile?

If any of my male friends said this to me. I'd laugh myself silly :D - i just doen't see how the two can be connected. What if his woman is not from his country.. will he be fulfilling the responsibilty to his or her country?

It's a good line though, can change it slightly to suite my needs.

If, I meet the social needs of my friends, I have fulfilled a responsibility towards my country...

or

If, I meet the financial needs of sharisharis (somali mind you), I have fulfilled a responsibility towards my country...

can think of a few more .....I'm feel like a great patriot already :D

Tuujiye   

rudy looooooooooool

Ma try mee...yarka asagoo marqaansan uu kuu jawaabay aan u maleynaa..

maba islaha waxa uu is dhinac dhigay..how does that make sence to you yaaqee..

mslondon..kalay adiga sheekadaan wiilasha u daa ..leerta iyo xagaaga nasii.

lol   

Maybe you guys need to think a lil bit about it b4 you jump to conclusions... it does make sense if u bother to read betwen the lines.

MS: Sista, his women has always been Somali. Ajinabi isnot an option. Secondly to answer ur ques.. of why it made me smile? Well, given the current situation among the somali brothers n sisters, when u see a brotha that appreciates and respects his sisters, it does bring smile to your face.. atleast that is what it did to me.. coz I cherish moments like that...

Rudy: That says one thing aboutyou "SELFISH". redface.gif

Qac Qaac   

"If I meet the personal needs of a woman I blv that I have fulfilled a responsibility towards my country".....

gabdhihiina madaxa aa naga wareeriseen with this kind of topics. anyways here is my answer to that question when i don't think about it NO..

because see sister, first of it is only 1 woman, and the populations of our country is over 8 million right.. also the country has men and women, women are only 50% of the country, so how does he full fill the responsibility of the country.

but if i think about the question in a philosophical way. i would say the brother means,by making one woman happy, u atleast made one person happy, is gonna be one more person who is gonna defend for her country, defend her men. of the country unlike the girls nowadays have only negetive to say about their men. also one woman= society... that is if she keeps her noble ways, values,manners, respects herself... then in this way, that woman, would be tomo's mother and that mother would give u kids with good morality,and yes,in this way u took care of your country's responsibility.... there it is my take on this question..

Khayr   

Originally posted by Darman:

i wonder what the current situation in somalia should intale according to the dudes logic
:D

The Population is decreasing, we need to Increase fast and the women are becomed Displeased and Angry with the men. Could be a state of

Emergency ANYTIME! So sometimes You gotta do for your Country what you wouldn't do for YOURESELF! ;)

'IN THE TRENCHES' is where all the Negotiations

are DONE. :D

It's a good line though, can change it slightly to suite my needs.

Ameenah/MsLondon, wa ilbaaxsaantaxey, Fariida!

You got some Game! Talking about to 'suit my needs', I bet u were smiling when u typed that. :rolleyes:

The Black Leather doesn't go well with your other outfits. icon_razz.gif

A$$ All

The Population is decreasing, we need to Increase fast and the women are becomed Displeased and Angry with the men. Could be a state of

China is currently experiencing or soon to go through a period of 'female deficiency' that are at marriage/relationship age, and that is due to the Moist policies of one child per family policy, which caused families to go for boys if they have to have one child. Girls are seen 'not-so-good'. So, this chinese is paying the price of the shortsighted policy of the older generation.

Somalia, marka, has been thru a hell, and we have lost quite a high number of male members, probably to the ratio of 10:1 in comparison to the female population; so girls, STAND UP FOR YOUR COUNTRY, SHE NEEDS YOU!

Salaams.