Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

The Apprentice-2005

Hey,Anyone watching this yrs Apprentice?[The Donald,Not Mama Martha]

You can tell the Damn show is so scripted,Load of Toad Xaar i tell you. :mad:

Anyway check out thisVery Promising Brotha. 5 degrees, a multimill & his under 40!! *Go Randal Bruh*. Whose Your favorite? :cool:

pic_randal.jpg

Read his Brief Profile

Wooow~. Wonder if his Wife Zahara is Somali. :D

Also This Former Miss Oregon[i know smile.gif ] Almost got fired.

pic_jenniferm.jpg

How do these people amass such ammounts of monies @ such a young age? Is there something were are missing in here?

Is there a single Multi Millionare today in N.America???? Where?

Edit:

How do these people amass such ammounts of monies @ such a young age?

My eyes widened with each line I read of his profile.The guy even had time to skip across the Atlantic pond and attend Oxford for crying out loud...

34 jir,5th firm....Iyo xaas buu qabaa.Good for him :cool: smile.gif

Yaaah your right the apprentice seems too orchestrated walle.From the over the top dialogue to his hair(or lack of)..

Qurux, Indeed. The guy has achieved every concievable dream anyman could ask for.

Why he wants to work for the donald, God knows.

About the show's script, you should have seen last night. Obvious.

Lol@Lack of hair. You are a genius smile.gif

I haven't seen any episodes for the 3rd series.The second series just ended for us Brits a little over 2 weeks ago.

I dont get why he wants to work for Trump either walle.Maybe he has accoplished everything he has wanted and wants to try something different?At least he has....What was it?...5 firms to fall back rather comfortably on.

About Trump's hair...Seriously,dude it kept me glued to my seat in awe.That little hair swept across covered that much crown area? :D :eek:

I used to find myself brushing my hair forwards in the mornings.Wow,the oday is amazing(!)

Sky   

One of his favorite books:

Why Should White Guys Have All the Fun by Reginald Lewis with Blair S. Walker

How to Succeed in Business Without Being White by Earl G. Graves

:D I need to buy those books! Amazon dot com, here I come!

^^

LoooL. Wallahi i wanna read those. It Made me Laugh out loud.

That Brotha Has Made it. Its very hard to find many Brothas in his League.

I haven't seen any episodes for the 3rd series.The second series just ended for us Brits a little over 2 weeks ago.

Ah! My Bad, You live in a third world Country ey ey icon_razz.gif

BN   

I must to hand it to Randal, he is a good example for the young men of America.

This is the best resume that I have seen so far... :D

http://www.randalpinkett.com/about/resume.asp

As for the Apprentice, there is FAR too much advertising on the program...and I'm not talking about commercials. I wonder how much Sony paid for that Zathura(what a worthless film) spot on this weeks episode.

The Martha version is even worse...

As for the Apprentice, there is FAR too much advertising on the program...and I'm not talking about commercials. I wonder how much Sony paid for that Zathura(what a worthless film) spot on this weeks episode.

Sxb,Whats wrong with Ads? that’s how capitalism works best. $Money Money & more Money$

Sony paid of course major money for that half hour expo . It was brilliant marketing if you ask me.

Zathura is already known by millions of watchers. Thanks prolly to some brilliant intern tryna score it big .

Wait till it premiers, its gonna be a box office smash. :cool:

Jacpher   

I saw the episode where he receives the news of the death of his grandmother and he gets Trump helicopter ride to Philly I think. Though he missed most part of the group work, he wasn't active participant in that particular episode. Maybe he was going through the loss of a loved one. My favorite part of the show is the boardroom quarrel and the yelling of the boss.

I kind of liked the Apprentice 3 Book smart vs. Street smart. A team with no education beyond high school was competing against another team of graduates of the most impressive universities in the country. Their boardroom was more confrontational.

This is really something, the guy spent all of his time doing something, No wasted any time all!

This is what I call, Energetic, he is and made all the way to the top.

Simple

Dhimbil   

This show is a step down for him and doesn’t need Donald salary. Randal is already multi-millionaire. He is just pulling a publicity stunt on the show and exposure for his name and companies. I just hope he gets fired before he does something stup*d.

Matter in fact, all the candidates on this season are already established career wise!

BN   

Originally posted by Brown:

Sxb,Whats wrong with Ads? that’s how capitalism works best. $Money Money & more Money$

Some ads are alright but there must be a limit somewhere. Or do you enjoy watching 60 minutes of commercials? That defeats the purpose of programming dont you think?

Wait till it premiers, its gonna be a box office smash.

I highly doubt that.

Or do you enjoy watching 60 minutes of commercials? That defeats the purpose of programming dont you think?

Well, come on you cant be serious. It was not direct advertising. It was more of a Subliminal method of promoting a product in a TV show that deals with Business & Ideas.

It could not defeat the purpose of the programming because the essence of the show itself is business-oriented(Making Money). What better way than to promote a product thru a show promoting business(Ideas)?. Btw its not only sony, many companies have done this,including NBC itself.

I highly doubt that

Most fairy tale movies have done relatively well in the box office. :cool:

Janna   

Originally posted by Brown:

pic_randal.jpg

Read his

Wooow~. Wonder if his Wife Zahara is Somali.

In his profile it says: "He is a proud member of First Baptist Church in Somerset..."

He is married to a Somali woman? She must be one that has abandoned her religion.