Sign in to follow this  
Carab_Dheere

soomaliidii waa waalatay!!!

Tuujiye   

^^^^^^ Speak for your self!!! I don't know about Somalis in UK but us Somalis up here in Canada loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee each other like islaan iyo catar keeda!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ibtisam   

Looool @ soft featured fingers! HAHAha.

Seriously something wrong wid you people. :rolleyes: It is crazy to see grown as*s people just as Jimcaale with these ideas.

Lool @ CL

STOIC   

Someone give me an anti-acid for my stomach distress. This reminds me of an incident with my local hip-hop station morning show. A young Somali brat called the station bragging about how Somalis have nothing In common with the other African/African Americans. I thank God that I lived with many non-Somalis for long time or else I’ll have been part of this eccentricity and arrogance. redface.gif

Ibtisam   

Unless your family inter married with Arabs, there is nothing Arab or Indian about somali's. I wish people would learn to read. :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

^^^Because then people get confused between what is true and what is folk tales. Pluz the truth is always lost in long chains of information transfers. I mean how can you rely on life long Chinese whispers!

NGONGE   

You read the title and you quickly click on the thread to find out what is it that made the Somalis go insane! Is it a new civil war? The latest communique from the kids with guns? A new and more potent strand of the Qaat plant?

I aught to kill you for wasting my time, you bloody African.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Naden:

Cara, I knew as soon as my soft-featured fingers left the keyboard that I was being unfair to donkeys!
:D

looool @soft-featured fingers! :D:D Hahaha!

Xidigo   

^ lool

Somalidu African maaha ayay Some SOLer yiraahdeen, hadaba Ma cabdi gii carabtaa. :D

What? I am one hundred percent an African women and I am extremely proud of it :cool:

Paragon   

Once this beautiful Somali lady I was helping fill a form told me:

"If only you felt my light tender skin, soft bis hair iyo sanqadhoodh" tick 'Black African' box ima aadan tidhaahdeen. Lol. That comment cracked me up...

I said walaal anba sankayga eeg oo timahayga taabo, balse still African baan ahay...adna Afrikaan baa tahay...

The lady took offense ... seriously offense that made me fear in uu xaal u fuulo lol.

Maybe this is just me but I truly think all this talk is only from the internet world. I don't know any Somali person who thinks this way at all. Please stop generalizing.

Edited to add: I've never had any problems with my fellow Africans and they've never made me prove my Africaness. So whatever.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Because then people get confused between what is true and what is folk tales. Pluz the truth is always lost in long chains of information transfers. I mean how can you rely on life long Chinese whispers!

I was being sarcastic....Somalis are cushitic closely related to Oromo.nobody can dispute that....I actually think Somalis need to be educated and have lessons as to what not to say when around other Africans! D

1. Never say your Arab

2. Don't talk about noses

3.Ditto for hair

The funny thing is that many Arabs think that Somalia is an Arab country and they automatically assume that Somalis speak Arabic........