Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

What's the meaning of your name?

Iffah   

Lol...I know eh. They grow too fast..well I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts smile.gif

Ilhaam is just another name I love...but Mayam is goes well with me :D

btw, will we ever learn yours Barwaaqo? ;)

Funnily enuf, half the ppl on this board already know my name. And I made it pretty obvious in my last post...The name of the Prophet's (SCW) last wife and a somali name which translates as rich/wealthy (a famous Somali poet fell in love with a lady with the same name) combined.

There u go... ;)

Blessed   

Miss, Miss!

I know, I know.. can I pleeease tell the class and show them how clever I am. Pleeease Miss?

Iffah   

lol..Ameenah, dhagta iigu sheeg.

Barq....ok does ur arabic one start with C? Blink once for yes :D

C_L right?

Abdinuur   

I am terribly bad with somali names...! Plus most of the Somali names are Arabic...and they have Arabic meanings...oh well.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Ilhaam:

Mayam ... cute! She's always saying... "Mayam, baliiiiis ma ku raaci karaa?, I won't bother you, I pawamise
smile.gif

Awwwwww, that is soooo cute! I wish if I had little sis's, actually any sisters for that matter....seriously, wiilal baa maxaa kaa galay iiga hor yimid...i'm afraid i've become one of them :D

Nazra   

Kaafi, u bet me to it.

I never knew ppl would be sharing there meaning of there name.

The meaning of my name is simply Barwaaqo. :D

Delilah   

i'm sooo mad, cuz the person that started this totally copied me :( i even used the whole " for whats in a name..." line....... anyways my name in arabic means " star" anyone wanna take a shoot at it ( not literally, or anything like that...)!!! :D;)

Abdinuur   

LeO_cHiCk, I'm assuming you're pretty young person...this topic is dated July 2003...your topic was dated February 2004...do you see what I'm saying? So you're basically plagiarizing, but I wont hold you accountable...just watch what you say and write and "DON'T BE MAD" for your simple error.