Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

What's the meaning of your name?

Abdinuur   

Nafisa asked me this question in another topic...and I have no clue what my name means (Kaafi)! Maybe I can get help from these wise nomads. :) :eek:

But anyways...what's the meaning of your somali name...I've heard most of the Arabic ones...but those unique Somali names is what I am interested in...cuz that's my business...lol.jk.

Dont get confuse wit your nicknames cuzz most of us have wierd, strange nicknames like Kaafi... :D

What's in a name..?.hmmm...

LoL Kaafi is this another way of asking us 'what is your real name?' :D j/k I know my name means something but I gotta go back to my mom and ask again what it was. I will come back later... And yeah im not talking about my nick lool.

Abdinuur   

Filssan...very cute!...didnt even thought about that...lol

Somealien...Your nickname is off the heezy!

But it's wierd and strange...lol...just kiddin! :D

omg! look at all the dancin avators, its like a lil private party where nobdys listening to the same music.

*stares like in a trance* *giggles maniacally*

Abdinuur   

LOOOL...omg!

i feel the pain...poor little baby. I think his mother left him cuz he couldnt stop dancing. :(

That was funny tho! LOOOOOOOOL!

Thsi is a cool post for the avatars alone. we got dancin naked baby, bugs bunny gone mad,mc hammer and sailor moon... it just puts a smile on my face. *sniff* *wipes lone tear from eye*

OG Moti   

opinionated = Iimaan real naame cooool , he tricked you to tell your name but how many iimaans in this world right? looool

my name means a lot if i mention them all maybe the Admin wont like it cause he will run out of disk space....so i mention some

giver.. god is giver but for me i ment generoius

romantic

kind

social

loving

human

understanding person

peace loving one

helping hands

intelligent

cute

coool

gold hearted

open minded ( all the above in arabic, and some farisi)

pearl in nepal language

fat lady in india

and the master in jamaica

Qoslaye in somali

the list goes on.. so that is the real meaning of my name, what kind i say my parents had to leave me nameless for 3 months to think for a universal name that have good meaning in all languages, except the indian fat lady thing... peace

fine ill play. my name means expensive in somali, but priceless in arabic. (i like the arabic meaning better). it could also mean, dear (as in i hold you dear, or my dear), cheri, cher... my dad wrote that on my 16th birthday card, its about the only time i appreciated what they named me. my grand pa is the one who picked it and he makes ****** jokes about it whenever he visits.

aight! good name! i got my nick name from xalimo's during school days! but my really name is sort of like the word easy when i translated to english!!