Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

SOL needs to add a SECTION FOR MEN.

Aaliyyah   

you are in the woman section asking for men section??

seriously women section is not even women section...you guys are always here posting..

so I dont think u need a man section lol..

post here all that you want, we are all ears...

But, if you still insist, then I suggest take it up to one of admins......they should be able to do something abt this lol

Kulmiye   

Well since they have a representation for the women, I thought it would be a good idea to start the fuzz in here. Brothers take a vote and say I if you're interested- or nee if you're against the idea. Politics and sports are not enough for the gentlemen, heck not even the general section is enough for our -Copy and paste- bla bla bla

Aaliyyah   

good luck with it walaal. I hope they get a man section. It would be interestin to see what you folks talk about besides politics n sports lol..

there shouldnt be no men section...rather men should be free to roam and kick in the door of any section they desire. simply thats how homies roll.

xalimoos need a separate section since they got a whollotta drama issues and since they only think str8 like 10 days outta of the month!! loool.

Besides, can u imagine what kind of wars that will erupting daily if faaraxs are not coming to the women section to distract them! Hell....it will be like Shiekh shariif forgetting that he quit alshabab long time ago...and by mistaking walking into the alshabab hqtrs in xamar drunk.

booooom! blood everywhere.

The Sports section; serves as a platfrom for grown men to act like naago fadhiya oo legtin la fudud

Politics section; serves as the virtual mikhayad where your keyboard fadhi ku dirir battles take place

Enlighten us, what need there be of a men's section? icon_razz.gif

Blessed   

^why does it have to be 'naago fadhiya oo legdintu la fududahay'? Couldn't it be what it is.. 'rag fadhiya oo legdintu la fududahay'? Would that be less offensive?