Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Watch this clip of Bosaaso, Puntland!

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

I am posting this into the General's section, because it's I think where it belongs, so I warned everyone who tries to bring any politics into this. Please enjoy the beautiful scenery of Bosaaso, Puntland, comment, discuss in logical way and then move on with the rest of your day fellows.

Click this link>

enjoy,

peace,

Assalamu Calaykum.

Zafir   

My immature friend, you evidently shot your self in the foot. I am Jahil because I says Somaliland is better than Puntland

Jacpher   

My tuulo is better than yours?? Root cause of the civil war??

Brighted up people.

Somalia is much better than SL & PL.

Castro   

^ Yes it is. Marka is the best town of all and it just happens to be in Somalia. The rest are all rubbish. :D

nemo   

Ok immaturity is really heating in here. So not what the author of this post attending to be. Rather the opposite. Other than that will watch the video later not much time now.I have recently watched a video PL and loved it so this want be different. :D

Khalaf   

My immature friend, you evidently shot your self in the foot. I am Jahil because I says Somaliland is better than Puntland

---My brother…for sho u are mature then me…it was stup1d comment yo…jaliyah…like saying my clan is better then yours. and u said it again… yo unfortunate for u tho..I aint jaliyah…and I wont join u in this game…PL is better…no SL is better….it aint that important to me.

And yo…let your immature friend tell u something….all lands belong to Allah Most Great….no people are better then any other people….the best are those who follow the commandments of Allah….fear Him…and uphold the way of Muhammad(saw)….even if these ppl live in caves they are better then Kings in Castles ya heard.

peace

Zafir   

Khalaf,

I wrote what I wrote to tease the posted of this topic’s disclaimer, Sxb this is not the first time I seen you wave to flag for Puntland with Yeey’s picture on it, so don’t all of sudden take the moral high ground when you’re told you’re immature. I could care less which one is better Francescoly, Castro have given me an immunity to the Cuban peninsula for that reason alone I wouldn’t want to be caught picking my nose even in this so called land of yours.

Khalaf   

Sxb...I have always taken the Islamic way...if u understood the context in my posting of pics of Yusuf…or the Somali Flag…not Puntlands flag…then u would understand....to remind u it was joke to sisters who waved the SL flag. and p.s. yo take your flith to cuba...Puntland is beautiful land ;)

Edit: Rooko got his popcorn out :D ...this aint battle yo....Like any other man...I love the land of my fathers aint nothing wrong dat. Ppl like fitna....yo...this is stup1d...Zafir yo I have stronger things to worry about then PL & SL.

peace out

Zafir   

^^The feeling is humanly mutual sxb, and I shall keep my filth to my self.

More life young one.