Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Get off my bus, I need to pray

NGONGE   

^^ I resent your offensive implications there. When I rant I do so over something worth shouting about. A supposed over eager Muslim convert kicking people out of a bus is only worth those two words I wrote above, stuff and nonsense. At any rate, this is a tabloid story of the worst kind. One line did bring a smile to my face though:

An elderly couple also looked really confused and worried.

Miriam1   

can't blame them for being scared...its the oddest thing to do, considering where the hell you are...i mean i haven't ever seen someone do that in the arabs ever...can you imagine a pakistani cab driver dropping you off in the middle of nowhere so he can pray...and asking you to get off! lol

i bet you he sues them when he gets fired.

Some somali drivers have driven their buses to the Qat Marfish, but luckily without passengers on board, otherwise there would have been an uproar.

N.O.R.F   

^^LoL

I know someone who pulled over, poured water in to the petrol tank just so he could go out and party!

Laba-X   

Allaylehe Dad badan buu dhaamaa. Though it would have been far more convenient if he got off and prayed outside, as JB mentioned.

Rose   

To put yourself in the centre of attention like that and not think about what other people are thinking(including his empolyers)is something to be proud of wallah. The problem with many of us born muslims is that we shy away from things like this subhan allah..whilst our revert brothers and sisters have so much zeal and love for the deen MashaAllah.

If he ends up losing his job over it, I pray Allah gives him something better and a job in which he has more control over his salat.

Makes those of us with office jobs more grateful huh?

Alhamdulilah!

Fabregas   

It's not the fact the he really cares about his Salah( which we all admire) or that he doesn't care what other people think about him. But the fact that He would( if we believe the Sun) put so many people through inconvenience, which is slightly worrying. I don't think it is something rational or something the Ulema would recommend.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Rose:

To put yourself in the centre of attention like that and not think about what other people are thinking(including his empolyers)is something to be proud of wallah. The problem with many of us born muslims is that we shy away from things like this subhan allah..whilst our revert brothers and sisters have so much zeal and love for the deen MashaAllah.

If he ends up losing his job over it, I pray Allah gives him something better and a job in which he has more control over his salat.

Makes those of us with office jobs more grateful huh?

Alhamdulilah!

That is one of the prime examples why muslims are forbidden to live in a non muslim nation, only exception to that rule is for education.If however one decides to live in a non muslim nation he/she must respect the laws in that nation just as a non muslim living in a muslim society is expected to respect muslim laws.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Abu_Geeljire:

It's not the fact the he really cares about his Salah( which we all admire) or that he doesn't care what other people think about him. But the fact that He would( if we believe the Sun) put so many people through inconvenience, which is slightly worrying. I don't think it is something rational or something the Ulema would recommend.

I would go along with that.