Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

SOL Matrimonial Page One.....Who is marrying Who?

Aaliyyah   

Well 1st of all congratulation whoever they might be. CAANO IYO WIIL.

There is nothing wrong with meeting some one online, even though i wouldnt encourage it, since one can easily be manipulated. But, at the end of the day u will know if that person is worth yr time, so lets just say it is another way of meeting ppl. Thanks to technology!! and yeh it is true it is hard to find a decent person nowadays....so sum might go as far as online dating.

WA SALAAM

so sum might go as far as online dating.

Aaliya, "dating" is xaaraan, walaashiis. Perhaps shukaansi, you meant, a huge difference. And whatever happened to Khaalid bin Waliid's long available surwaalgaab young bachelors. I see they aren't your kind, either. :D

Pujah   

^^^LOL I kind of like diggin up s*t*u*p*i*d topics :D

p.s. who the f^ cares who met and who hooked up here...their buz aint it

Aaliyyah   

lol@surwaalgaab young bachelors......havent found any one yet to be worthy enough to spend a life time with lol. Anyways, When i said dating I meant getting to know a brother nothing so haraam about that as long as u two hang out at a public place. As for shukaansi?? define that i thought that was sweet talking one another macaaanto, qalibigeygiiiye bla bla which at the end might lead to u know what.

Wa salaaam.

RedSea   

O not this again,who on this planet,the third rock from the sun has brought this back.

Get rid this nac nac.

Aaliyah,Insha Allah you will,keep up the good spirit.

What a bunch of hypocrite, y dont u just say the truth u all do it anyway, i have heard of SOL fast dating sessions org to meet in sheshah places many times and all who took party to it where hoping to score, and they have the audacity to raise objection to SOL dating when they do it themselvz ohh may jesus help u!!!.

ps BTW to the soon to be bride do remind me to have a good lol at this on our next coffee session.

Well guys like Ridwaan are mom's boyz and relay on mom to get them a wifey!

Here are the rules for internet wife deals...

If you find her on sol...do this:

check her teeth! lool.. if front one are missing or false, demand your money back right away!! shes like ancient. story is that some of the ladies there are collecting social security! lol.

how do u think layzie can afford to go to Cuba and party with her old friend castro!!! uncle sam is paying for it.

if you find your future wife at somalinet:

take her to shrink right away. cuz majority overthere are addicted to some shyte...like drinking perfumes, or coke, or sleeping pill etc.

when she gets fixed after 3 months, fill her oven with kids. she gonna go no where after that!!

RedSea   

lol@Rudy,yow man,get off my horse na'mean son.

Cyn.Lady,Prophet Jesus peace be upon him can't help you nor could he helped himself without the help of the all mighty,God,got that baby girl?

Ibtisam   

Here are the rules for internet wife deals...

If you find her on sol...do this:

check her teeth! lool.. if front one are missing or false, demand your money back right away!! lol.

what money? y'll broke *** taxi drivers :D SOL girls are independent women! how dare you, how very dare you imply otherwise!

Nehanda   

Rendez-Vs

Have you disclosed the details of the actual couple. It would be nice to know who we are congratulating. Unless of course your thread is false or perhaps there is more to the story then you have implied.