Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

SOL Matrimonial Page One.....Who is marrying Who?

I have a very good friend who is getting married in less than a month.Let me say, he got her from SOL.She's smart, funny, talented, beautiful and successful. They've been friends for about 3 good years (since my freind joined SOL ) and they've always had the label "best friends" on all our circles, obviously with Ups & downs..Alhamdulillah, they are getting married pretty soon and we shall update you on all our blogs and at SOL.

My friend asked me quite frankly to be his "Manxeys"..and I of course agreed... ;);)

Now my question is...

are people marrying through SOL or was this case just a "coincidence"..finding a good partner nowadays has become a "nightmare" .Do I think most of you are seriously searching for mates in SOL..and elsewhere????

Let me know your opinion about this..?? smile.gifsmile.gif

Rahima   

We all have our opinions, but I’m against internet based unions.

Yes I know, some will argue other points, many good points I realise, but I don’t understand how you can take anything on the net seriously, not to mention trust someone that lives on the other side of the world.

Zafir   

^^Nourish enthusiastic inquisitive minds and wait no further. It’s he (RendezVous) and I that are soon to be engaged.

I can barely stop myself from laughing out loud hyterically. This is too funny. marryin a farax from SOL, not many Xaliimos are into ruining their lives! Thas all I gotta say. Mr. Rendezvous I hope that answer your question. Seriously tho don't forget to let me know when you update your blogs etc. lol.

Thank you for your comments.

For once, I have come forward to mention what was not supposed.I thought guyz here would atleast say "Alhamdulillah", we have got a family in the making..yacni that's gonna happen pretty soon.

Just for your check, I said they have known each other for close to 3 good years..the lady travelled to meet the guy and everything went nice.I think that was enough to know each other

&

Now, I am witnessing one family that is the product of SOL.

Is it impossible? smile.gifsmile.gif

Pucca   

rendez and zafir...i dont know, they dont seem well suited ...

but love has its ways i suppose...

smile.gif mabruuk

as for this whole online business...whatever floats your boat...it aint my thing but i hear it works for many.

Wiilo   

Who is marrying Who?

Before we say who is marrying whom? We should ask who is taken, and who is avialable, then we will know,,,,, :D

By the way, count me out :D

Go figure:............

The question shouldnt be who is marrying who , the question should rather be which SOL members are married to one another? Are there couples who post here and are married? I am curious after all it was curiousty that killed the cat. I just want to know if I can spot any on-screen chemistry between married SOL members.

Who agress?--- :D

Come on spill the beans. I already guess there must be atleast three couples. ;)

Rendezvous-Congradulations on the couple not that I would ever accept the idea of meeting my future spouse over the net. Freaky, did you say she travelled to see him? I hope not He is forgiven if he paid for the ticket and the shopping smile.gif

Legend---Can't say. But I did one time suspect you and some Aussie chick around here , but I dont want to get myself into hot water. Better leave it at that. Optus free time does wonders I hear :D

^^^^ Fuleyad!...and I thought you were a crocodile dundee in the making!...

And you thought I was... well... utilising my optus free time well!... I have yet to see the wonders of that feature!

:D

BTW I suspected your unspecified endeavours too :D

Cheers