Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

SOL Matrimonial Page One.....Who is marrying Who?

The idea of cyber-marriage by me looks very interesting of course you know what might work

for two cant work as well for another two.

Anyway whos the xassan and xalimo and whats

the xalwoo cause you know.. :cool: ;)

Can start a rumour that Valenteenah is getting hitched to a certain Farax with peculiar eyes!... Don't take my word for it - find out for yourselves!

Cheers

Originally posted by RendezVous:

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by Endeavour:

[qb]

Rendezvous-Congradulations on the couple not that I would ever accept the idea of meeting my future spouse over the net. Freaky, did you say she travelled to see him? I hope not He is forgiven if he paid for the ticket and the shopping
smile.gif

Imagine she has paid everything including the tickets..This was rewarding

[quote

This is shocking she paid for everything Ba LO. What kind of a gentleman is he? ( I sincerly hope he is reading this). redface.gif

Walee waa akharusanaam lol.

No-one answered my previous question. Are there any couples among us? Who knows a married couple might have posted in this very topic. Not that I sensed any chemistry in this topic. But I still have certain individuals in mind. I am tempted to scream names out---

Originally posted by VERY LayZieGirl:

All jokes aside, RendezVous if what you are reporting is to be the truth, then you have no business sharing private information with the public, without permission.(Private Info etc. she went to see him)

Hey, what are you upto..

This was like saying, eh you know it can happen as it happened in my own eyes..I knew them both as SOL members, only to get the news later.That is a chapter gone..Now they wanna marry, do u have anything else to say..

If they want pple to know their private business, they would have came out with it by now, instead, you are coming out with their so called "happy" news, ain't that disturbing?

That's exactly what we are doing..They want people to know how they came to that conclusion n I will mention their names & murther details on wedding day.. ;);) Very soon

Another thing I have a problem with is why you are posting half a story?? Is this your way of finding a suitable maid for yourself in SOL,

It's NO SECRET..I have so many ladies who proposed to me here in SOL...ee maxaa kale?application so qoro noooooo..

By the way, did u find a partner..????????The last time I remember, you told me NO..

Devil..^Your answer

Originally posted by RendezVous:

quote:

Originally posted by Endeavour:

Legend---Can't say. But I did one time suspect you and some Aussie chick around here , but I dont want to get myself into hot water. Better leave it at that. Optus free time does wonders I hear
:D

You came close, Endevour but still "Calaf is calaf" it doesn't matter..I call them almost everyday and the wedding is just too close..

Huh? Are you suggesting an Aussie nomad could be involved. This is getting interesting :D Who could it be I wonder? Endeavour any thoughts.

Som@li   

There is so much going on behind the curtains here in SOL, but i wanna congratuate the new couple who met thru here, it does not matter where you meet, your partner,as long as you match and u are too narrow minded if you think this can not happen, I myself get to know and made very close friends thru SOL . ;)

Red, please stop publishing the couples private lives, who paid ticket etc, mind your business man, and grow up, you are actin like a teenage girl. :(

Rea   

lol.. this has to be the funnies thread i read...

now should i change my avatar to my actual picture? ..wink wink

Originally posted by Khayr:

SOL has had some good personalities, especially when it was smaller in population and people knew each other better.

should i give back my passport?...Oops i mean my id back :(