Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Pro-Gay books for 5 year olds?

What an unbelievably mocking, senseless and balderdash post by Ngonge. He did not only manage to mock our great religion but also to take Allaahs name in vain and question his hikmah.

He simply says and I quote:

Islam bans homosexuality because, simply, it’s the creator’s want.

^What sheer ignorance.

Furthermore he mockingly says:

‘there are no great logical explanations for such bans but we realise that it’s not our place (as Muslims) to question Allah’s commands.’

^^^ Ya Allaah forgive our sins. So he’s saying the prohibition of Homosexuality is without Hikmah and that Allaah banned this evil practise because in his logic ‘Allaah just felt like banning it ‘without giving a great deal of logical explanation’ hence we‘re required to just follow it‘.

Although he knows Allaah does not ban anything except it is harmful to his creation and goes against the natural inclination and predisposition the fitrah of his creation and that if he orders something or prohibits us from something else, that he always provides and gives us a compressible and logical explanation for it and this time it’s no different. So to say Allaah banned this practise because he ‘simply did’ is not only wrong but a total fabrication and false invention attributed to Allaah, which one has to renounce and make towbah from. Ngonge is doing nothing here but trying to strengthen his notion and argument of ‘homosexuality being normal or not unnatural’ , but he miserably fails because his own logic at the end defeats his sense of reasoning and thus his whole viewpoint and senseless judgement.

Oh Allaah exalted you’re and far from any ignorance and illogicality this ignorant created being of yours is describing and attributing towards you.

And finally he ignorantly says:

‘Sexual urges have no default positions. They fall into all sorts of styles and categories and all can be argued to be normal. The only reason that straight relationships are considered ‘natural’ is because of procreation and religious requirements.’

Again that is a total fabrication, which is intended to strengthen his illogical reasoning.

Homosexuality is not natural and it is indeed against the fitrah (natural inclination) of human beings instilled by Allaah the exalted in his creation but the shaydaan (Iblees) swore to Allaah that he will try everything that is in his power to change that fitrah (natural inclination and predisposition instilled in human beings) but Allaah says in his noble and exalted book:

‘Set your face to the dîn in sincerity (hanîfan) which is Allâh’s fitrah (the nature made by Allâh) upon which He created mankind (fatâra’n-nâs). There is no changing the creation of Allâh. That is the right dîn but most people know not.’

We’re all born with this fitrah of Allaah and the sense to distinguish good from wrong, and falsehood from rightness. Only on our own will and the devil letting us astray from the right path do we commit deeds against that fitrah of Allaahs.

So what is Ngonge here saying that Allaah has instilled in us the fitrah of homosexuality? That would indeed be blasphemous and a wrong thing to say. Homosexuality is not part of the fitrah and thus unnatural and violating Allaahs fitrah. Indeed it is not part of Allaahs fitrah (natural predisposition) nor is it natural and it’s in fact only second in terms of wickedness to kufr (disbelief in Allaah) and the most evil of practises and sins.

So by saying that the only reason for its prohibition is indeed only ‘for reasons of procreation and religious requirements’ is also wrong and defies logic. The reason to why it is prohibited is actually of its harmfulness and because it’s not from the fitrah (natural predisposition}. Otherwise Allaah would not make it a ‘religious requirement’, if it wasn’t harming its creation and also if it wasn’t for the simple fact that it is against procreation because of the simple fact that it’s not natural. Allaah made it in his fitrah that Men use Women and Women use Men, that is the natural predisposition and fitrah of Allaah and anything apart from it goes against the natural disposition and fitrah as Allaah has intended it.

Allaah has created Adam and Xaawa for that particular reason because Allaah has inclined and instilled into his creation that men use women and women use men and not that his creation engages in something that not only is harmful to them but also against his fitrah and natural disposition, that’s why same sex relations and bestiality is haraam and against the fitrah of Allaah.

Let me quote him one more time inshallah:

In the story of Sodom & Gomorrah the actions of those people were referred to as a sin (or Faaxisha in Arabic). It was not referred to as unnatural!…..It is simply wrong because we, as Muslims, have been prohibited by our faith from indulging in it.

Again he’s speaking form total ignorance. Allaah described the practise of homosexuality not only as a ‘faaxishah’ as he puts it but actually as ‘Al-faaxisha’ the worst sin, which reiterates that it contains all essence of evil and sin.

Here is the aayah:

“And (remember) Loot (Lot), when he said to his people: Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn)?”

So the whole notion of homosexuality not being unnatural and in agreement with human fitrah is defeated by the above aayah, which clearly says that it was something totally alien and unknown by Allaah’s creation and none has preceded this wickedness that’s why Allaah punished the people of Loot like he did to no other nation, so if it was something that someone is born with or natural or something innate, why were the people of prophet Loot the first to indulge themselves in such kind of evil and wicked activity as described in the holy Quraan? Everyone knows that the people of Sodom & Gomorrah were the first of their kind to commit such wickedness and evil and no one preceded them into it. So where’s the natural inclination or predisposition or the claim that homosexuality is not unnatural. Can you see the illogical falsehood that is pursued here? This is more than a farce and an actual mockery of our religion and its guidelines. We know that the Quraan is our moral guide and the most authentic source as it is the word of Allaah on the other hand it is our base for any historical happenings. The Quraan is vague in its descriptions of many historical events but not this one and it clearly states that civilisation and creation, mankind and the jinns alike did not know about this practise before the people of Luut. The people of Luut were the first to indulge themselves in such kind of act.

Furthermore the prophet peace be upon him cursed the people who commit such acts three times, which was also unprecedented. He cursed many evils but he did not curse them more than one time but homosexuality and the people who commit such actions were cursed by the holy prophet peace be upon him three times.

Furthermore Allaah did not test anyone else before the people of Loot calayhi salaam with this great evil and wickedness, that goes against the natural inclination and natural predisposition and the fitrah of human beings also Allaah did not inflict a greater punishment to any other nation than he did to the people of Luut and it is said the following:

‘Allaah did not test anyone with this major sin before the people of Loot, and He punished them with a punishment that He did not send upon any other nation; He combined all kinds of punishment for them, such as destruction, turning their houses upside down, causing them to be swallowed up by the earth, sending stones down upon them from the sky, taking away their sight, punishing them and making their punishment ongoing, and wreaking vengeance upon them such as was not wrought upon any other nation. That was because of the greatness of the evil consequences of this crime which the earth can hardly bear if it is committed upon it, and the angels flee to the farthest reaches of heaven and earth if they witness it, lest the punishment be sent upon those who do it and they be stricken along with them. The earth cries out to its Lord, may He be blessed and exalted, and the mountains almost shift from their places.’

Furthermore on Ngonge’s notion that the infidels do not believe in Allaah nor accept our religion and that ’he finds it laughable’ that we would be appalled by their practises is another cheap insult and mockery aimed at his follow Muslim brothers, he actually tries to ridicule and belittle their beliefs and righteous actions. We as Muslims should be appalled by it because our creator clearly despises such actions. We love what our creator loves and we are appalled or hate what our creator hates, this is our inclination. At the same time, we do not mock around, we rather ask Allaah that he saves us from the wrath he has on those people that commit this acts of vileness and that he saves us from any punishment he might have for them like he saved the prophet Luut and his family except his wife who was with the wicked men, who indulged themselves in this illegal and unnatural act. If there weren’t Muslims supplicating and worshipping to Allaah accordingly to the sunnah, this world would not be as it is. The kaafirs live from the tasbiix of the Muslims and that’s why they continue to eat and enjoy themselves in this dunya, although Allaahs wrath is upon them. So if you do not despise their actions or at least get appalled by it, then you have no imaan left in your heart because we’re instructed to dislike and hate what Allaah dislikes and hates and this is no different with the actions of the kuffar which we’re supposed to dislike and hate and oppose as much as we can. We should recommend the good and prohibit the bad, that goes against the natural disposition and fitrah of Allaah that he created for human-beings and his creations generally and stop it if we can with our hands, mouths or dislike it in our hearts (which is the weakest form of imaan) but we should never tolerate nor accept it.

This brings me to my last and final point about Ngonge saying that ‘we should not accept but tolerate’, I say we should not tolerate nor accept. We should stand up for our believes and say that we will not tolerate certain actions as Muslims because if you’re forced to commit or tolerate acts that are against our religion, you lose the religious right in staying in the kaafir lands (supposed if you were here for education, business or dawah purposes in the first place) and you are required to leave that land in order to safeguard your deen and Imaan.

So we clearly say and state that homosexuality is indeed an act of wickedness and that is against the fitrah of Allaah that he has instilled in human beings and in all of his creation. This natural inclination or predisposition was given to us when we enter the wombs of our mothers and that is what distinguishes wrong from right and truth from falsehood. It is only up to our parents and the environment that we’re born in and our own free will and the influence of the devil that we commit acts that go against this fitrah and are in violation of this natural inclination and predisposition. Wallaahu aclam.

Wabillahi towfiiq,

Hunguri   

Throughout History parents have been the main driving engine of their children. Therefore, the parents must protect their children and teach the moral values of our relegion and tradition. I beleive, we should remain friends with our children, and always reprograme them like one of the Nomads mentioned. If we dont always be alert and dont track their Agenda's at schools. Wallee, Mar aan habeena ahayn maalina ahayn ayaa laynakala hoos baxayaa. I beleive, from the basic they should be convinced at the most negative side of these books and stories. We should tell them with proof of the Islamic light, and Somali Tradition, that its evil,weaked and not good even to know or give a care in any manner or degree. By the way, dee waa inaadba uga sheekaysaan sheekadii ninkii Ciise ee Somaliga ahaa. Who stubbed him self right in the stomach when told the bad news of the man that got married to the other man. And, he left a wise saying, which was " Tol beelaye goormaa rag sidaa u ba'ay) And he chose to die than live and hear the bad news :D .

Conclusion:-

Hadalka badan ma fiicnee. Ciyaalka halla ogaado. Wallee ninkii aan caruurtiisa ka war hayn. Waa inan Gumeed wuuna u aayi doonaa!!

xiin,

yes, it seems i missed it. I see it now, vulnerability that was it.

Would you be so kind as to point out for me how this filth would corrupt their minds making them *vulnerable* to leading to lives of sin again, please....

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Cambarro, look what you started!
:D

7 pages in less than 24 hours. A new record?

Indeed. I honestly didnt think that we somalis had this wide range of opinions in matters like this. We indeed have moved on. Not sure whether it is for the better though.

N.O.R.F   

I choose to simply go by the following:

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 128:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

The Prophet said, "All of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards. The ruler is a guardian and the man is a guardian of his family; the lady is a guardian and is responsible for her husband's house and his offspring; and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards."

Saxiix Bukhari

Narrated 'Abdullah

Allah's Apostle said, "Everyone of you is a guardian and is responsible for his charges. The ruler who has authority over people, is a guardian and is responsible for them, a man is a guardian of his family and is responsible for them; a woman is a guardian of her husband's house and children and is responsible for them; a slave ('Abu) is a guardian of his master's property and is responsible for it; so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your charges."

Saxiix Bukhari

Is it the 'responsibility' of the Muslim parents to protect their kid(s) from sins and the 'normalisation' thereof? Simple answer should be YES.

How one chooses to do this and whether its the right way is a different question though.

Changed   

It takes a whole village to raise a child. children spend over 50% of their time outside their home. This issue is not about us or our children it is about the future generation. when kids read about gay characters they learn to accept gays. when a child accepts gay people then the child wont have a problem having a gay child. ..get it .. i think its the bigger picture that bothers me. but to consider Adam and Steve something normal definately bothers me. :(:(

^^Right on yaa Changed!

CG, it may not lead them to commit the actual thing itself but it sure comes out as an effort to tame their morality or at least influence them. The ultimate goal is approval of this orientation, and not necessarily doing it. You can’t however rule out the opportunity of instilling in the children a degree fondness and affection of this defective life style. And that’s dangerous promo adeer!

Johnny B   

As of late it has become a SOL habbit that almost every SOL topic ends up in misplaced Quranic verses. wonder what gives?

To dress kids in a mini-tent style and instill in the vulnerable mind of that child that there exists a Diety that has two invisible watch-angels on that child´s shoulders does more harm to that child than telling a child about the existence of Homosexuals.

JOhny walaal,

i'm one of those instilled children and i havent yet seen the harm - in fact on the contrary. Had you said the *same as* - then it would depend on what you believe.

In its conclusive stand i'm afraid that comment is kinda orbiting the same distant star as one of khalaf's outbursts.

xiin,

So the vulnerability and danger are " a degree fondness and affection of this defective life style".. forgive if I don't take you seriously.

Your talking about people, real humans with lives fears, joys and hopes, whom you reduce to a *defective choice *

Jb.....You sound very intolerant. You have more in common with those dressed in "tents" than you would care to admit.

CG.....That sounds very violent. It is not helpful remedy. And my point has to litte to do with gays. Misery, injustice, war, or put it simply Divine Discontent is essential part of human evolution. Anything that completely subdues the evil in us kills the human creativity. One needs choas to advance and prosper.

^^ :D

JB, I like your implicit recognition of the probable harm in this endeavor though. As for your misplaced assignment, I would like you to come back and explain why do you presuppose that basic religious teachings at a young age is harmful yaa JB?

edit:

CG, that particular life style is quite defective adeer! One can’t respect what’s essentially harmful to the basic societal/religious norms. Sex is natural yet sacred deed from my perspective. When one indulges in it in the most animalistic way possible it does not take a lot of neural burning to detect the deformity yaa CG.

Che,

a divine darwinian fatalistic rehash of the entropy argument then.. .. you may be on to something ;) ..

So, how accepting are of all the injustices that have befallen you in life so far - or you dont have have to accept them?

With this ideology would you at least be allowed to attempt to consciously change them or would that taint the natural exploration for new evolutionary paths?

CG....It is not rehash of anything, but a realisation and acceptance that the world wouldn't evolve into a state of inert uniformity- the very thing these books are designed to do by trying to mold the character of the children.

I don't accept injustices committed against anyone including me, but I also don't expect all to like and accept me. As long as I don't face existential threat or be confined or denied the right to live my life according to how I see it fit, then Iam fine.

What I don't understand is this need in forcing people to accept one's way of living.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

In its conclusive stand i'm afraid that comment is kinda orbiting the same distant star as one of khalaf's outbursts.

Caano Geel ninyahow, i on the one hand cursed what Allah Most Great crused in the Noble Quran, while johnnyboy here whom u call "walaal" and ive seen xiin call him "good johnny" continuelly mocks our great deen, marka sxb how do u (a muslim i supose) weigh those two comments the same and put them in the same catorgery? johnnyboy and cara have stated clearly they are kufar they dont believe in Islam, but u are muslim yet are defending homosexuality, and even think its cool to give 5 yr old kids homos books? what gives man?

Excellent post Yoonis.