Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Pro-Gay books for 5 year olds?

Pi   

MKA, well done, dude. Keep rebuking the mischevious fraudsters. Hadaay suuxaan xitaa usha kusii si wad. Flog the dead horses. LOL

roobleh   

Every human-being is created perfect and pure as a child by Allah...

Sinning or committing acts of sins is therefore not part of the human fitrah because Allah created all human beings in a state of natural purity as Allah already said in his noble and exalted book.

If the above is true, then one wonders why do we need Islam? why do we need any intervention from Allah by sending us Prophets if he already perfected us?

May be u mean that Allah is perfect, Angels perfect, and Islam was perfected by God. And those are true.

roobleh   

^well, I agree it is repetitive, but it is both interesting and intertaining.

ps. hopefully I will open ob gyn class thread sometime tomorrow or the day after if I get time. so check it out, you may like it.

How many somali gaals do we have in our midst? I have counted 3 on Sol. Istaqfurallah. What would turn you off from your religion?

Homosexuality is not a belief that you are born with. We are configured and constructed to be attracted to the opposite sex. We have sex organs that attest to this.

Homosexuality is a sick and sadistic mental deformity that some will say is 'natural'. Will child molestors become 'natural' soon? Will Beastiality become 'natural'? What is the world getting too.

Pi   

How many gaals?

1.JB

2.Cara

3.SB

And many more who are still in the closet.

STOIC   

PI, Istaghfurullah.Your blutant accusation have really made me respond to this thread even though I have promised myself to never participate in a discussion where MR Yonis was part( His rambunctiousness turns me off!).Why do you want to label these people as unbeleivers.I have no recollection of them ever saying they didn't beleive in Allah.Powerful in their critical evaluation of anything Islam as they may come across I have never seen them say they didn't beleive in Islam.I might have become resentful and even angry at their reasoning, but I will never label any one as unbeleiver.

Pi

Caano Geel or Catalyst? They are muslims sxb. Stop the accusations sxb. The other three are something else. Pretty weird folk.

Pi   

Just about to go to sleep then I saw this comment. I edited the list Stoic and Taako. Those three are self-proclaimed Gaals. You'll find plenty of admissions on the forums. Lata!

roobleh you can actually quote me on what you’re implying, that is of course if I have said it, but that is not actually what I’ve said. I said Allah created human beings perfect. He has given us a perfect intellect, good judgement, eyes to see and ears to hear and he also provided us with a pure, innate and perfect nature that can and will not change.

Furthermore Allah has created man by breathing into him of His own Spirit. Our creation is perfect and our natural inclination pure, however we as man have got one weakness and that is, that our fitrah or human nature or natural predisposition is malleable although it can never be changed.

There are factors and elements, which influence human nature, and in some severe cases, that pure human nature can be diverged or alienated from but it can never be changed. Those factors and elements include our nafs, the devil and socialization processes, particularly the home environment.

That’s why it can be, that sometimes whole generations or people get alienated from the pure and perfect fitrah, that’s why as a sign of mercy from god to his creation and in order to remind them, he sends forth prophets to get rid and eradicate completely all those factors and elements, so that the human fitrah is re-established in its original form without the presence of any intruding factors or external influences that alienate from it. Of course without the presence of these influences which human beings are prone to be influenced by, that generation, people or person would have recognised their lord instinctively, that is if there were no such factors, human nature would take its course and this people or person would worship Allah as ordained by him and therefore they would do the good and abstain from the bad, really simple. I hope that clarification helped you. I also have two other posts in the previous page where I talk about the human fitrah and I kindly would ask you to read it carefully.

Finally I’d like to inform you that, there will be no prophets after our Prophet Muhammed bin Abdullah peace be upon him, as Allahs religion is complete and which can be affirmed from the verse in suurah Al-Maidah:

‘This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.’

Indeed Allah’s religion is complete and he has chosen Islam for us, that’s why there will be no revelation or prophets send to the people after the seal of the Prophets Muhammed bin Abdullah bin Abdul Mutallib (Shaibah) peace and blessings be upon his noble soul and his family and companions. Ameen.

To summit up for you and ease you from your confusion, I would conclude with this:

‘Human beings according to the Qur’an and to the Prophet are born in a natural state of purity or fitrah, that is, Islam or submission to the will and law of God. Whatever becomes of man after their birth is the result of external influences and intruding factors. Human nature is in fact malleable. It is the socialization process, particularly the home environment that is crucial. It plays a crucial and decisive role in the formation of human personality and the development of moral character. This does not deny to the individual the freedom of choice or exempts him from responsibility. Rather, it is a relief from the heavy burden of instinctual sin.

roobleh   

Those factors and elements include our nafs, the devil and socialization processes, particularly the home environment.

I am glad you mentioned that cuz it is important one to know that adam's construction (creating his body)was perfected and then other elements such as "nafta" was thrown in there by God and it is prone to sin. That is why we have to always keep fighting within ourselves and need Prophets and God's books to clarify things for us.

This "nafta" in our soul always wants what shaydaan wants us to do. so, thanks clarifying that such elements of imperfection exist in us.