Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Would you indulge your husband's fetishistic obsession?

Ibtisam   

GaaX- Nuug, unlike you The sister takes what I say lightly and on bored. In any case, I spoke to her nicely, why are you jumping down my throat, if you want to defend her, speak to all these "OH you are disgusting and I'm feeling sick after they’ve read 3pages" crew. Bloody show off, trying to get on her good side at my expense. Waar get lost!

^- What lies are you spreading to make yourself seem important? (Directed at A&t)

Ibti -YES! SEE! Dudes who go honry over cars-I missed that one-anyway so you are aware of the strange going on in the world and are not blind to its peculairities? So why the big hoo-ha? Further more I thought this SOL was a place for Somalis and not especially an Islamic only site. As for slapping people? Is that not an un-islamic? Also come on, stop being melodramtic- If a friend of yours lifted up her morning metro which had a story about a famous person who strangled themselves to death in a sordid sex-act and started talking and laughing about it, I very much doubt you'd be pushed to us passion.

As for the islamic lectures? While then I dare say you go back to a few more and then come back to me. Oral? To me thats akin to vampirism and surely would disgust me more than a man with ants in his pants-because well..its ants in his pants! LOL. Still if you are offended my dear sister then you need only turn your eyes away in haste-

MZanzi   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

^- What lies are you spreading to make yourself seem important?

Ma aniga?

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Gaac- Nuug, unlike you The sister takes what I say lightly and on bored. In any case, I spoke to her nicely, why are you jumping down my throat, if you want to defend her, speak to all these "OH you are disgusting and I'm feeling sick after they’ve read 3pages" crew. Bloody show off, trying to get on her good side at my expense. Waar get lost!

lol -oh my...I didn't see this last comment, dearest Ibti-it seems that I have enraged you and why? I truly haven't go the foggiest idea.

Just to conclude to avoid any later disputse. I am not holy- I shall never be and in truth? Its not fun now stop getting your nickers in a twist missy.

Ps Leave NGONGE-Alone simply because he can see the obvious humour and irony in it all is by no means a reason to lash out at him. Please do save your lynching squad for me. LMAO-Wallahi I am joking-why are you getting so insense? Is it because I'm not holy enough? :(:D LOL

Now I must run off or I'll get in real trouble!

Ibtisam   

The Siren I'm not offended, I have no reason to be, I just said I don't see the point of discussing this. :confused: And to answer your question, no I don't have friends who feel comfortable enough to laugh and speak of sordid sex act. Why would they think I am even interested in some gaal who had nothing better to do then dress up like a monkey and die, talk about worthless info. So no I am not being melodramatic, my friends will just turn the page and keep it moving.

As for a big hoo-ha, maybe you wanted me to make big a big hoo-ha since you dropped my name long before I arrived in this thread, but as I said I don't see this as particularly interest, informational, pleasant or normal. As far as I am concerned it is on the same level as animal lovers, car lovers, toys obsessed, pain obsessed and all other sort of freak natured obsessive behavior. Yes they exist and probably include some Muslims too, but so what? :confused: I am not fascinated or intrigued by that world, further more as Muslims we have no reason to be.

Now I’ll move out your way, so you can keep banging on about it, maybe you will get the answers you are looking for from someone else, or maybe you will get a little cheering crowed and another who wants to belt you. I am neither, so I’ll just take myself that way >>>> ciao bella

EDIT: You need to re-read my last post and the person who I was talking, which btw is not Ngonge or you. Talk about seeing walking shadows. Jeecelay yaartu waax in rage nooqda.

NGONGE   

The girl I am not talking to is not talking about me. Don't you people try to trick us into talking to each other. I am not talking to her, she's not talking to me. We are not talking to each other. Lets not have any more talk about it please.

A&T,

I don't recall seeing the thread you're talking about. :D (not that I'm saying The Siren didn't do it).

Ibti-the reason why I mentioned you at all was because I thought you'd see nothing in it-usually you have a good sense of humour- and in truth I really didn't think it was that much of a big deal I wasN'T being in sinister or in the least bit attention seeking when I mentioned you-it was simply out of girlish humour nothing else. But I see now that you obviously have a different sense of humour altogether and have taken it quite...er? Well not taken it well. Thus I shall refrain from involving you in any future topics I create.

As for the misunderstanding?- I thought Nuug was short for NGONE? Obviously that was my mistake then, so ignore my response for the timing being.

Now I really must return to work I shall respond to anymore fan mail-later on. (And that was meant generally)

As for the repl

In conclusion there really isn't any need for this somewhat hostile tone sister, we shall have to agree to disagree and I shall have to learn to whom I joke with.

But I must repeat to both you and c&H, there is no shame in seeking knowledge in Islam.

Ibti my dearest, I know that there is no shame in seeking "knowledge" but there is a shame in lacking common sense and decency:eek: . I'm not one to judge people easily but the questions get more and more riduculous by the year and more detail oriented. And the ones I find disgusting are the ones where both the wife and husband know it is haram(Ex. the other kind of sex) but she is still asking if she can refuse? :eek:

Originally posted by The_Siren:

Valenteenah- *The Siren tuts her head in disappointment* and I thought you had guts.

LoL...sorry to disappoint, but there're guts and then there're fetishes. :D