Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Would you indulge your husband's fetishistic obsession?

^- LOL-Those rabbits look highly sinister.

Oz- Do I like to relax on a mans liver? *quirks a confused brow* ...if you meant chest-or within its vacinity- my answer will be I have no idea whether or not I'd like it- one needs to have some experiencing lying on a man at least to answer I suppose and since I lack that knowledge unfortunately I cannot say for certain. But...I will say this, I'm not the touchy feely-type so I seriously doubt that I'd be the "snuggling" type. I'm just too cold and emotionally bankrupt. So nay..no lying on men

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by juxa:

kool.. walaaley did you not read Sarah Ferguson's fall from grace, all cause of toe-sucking.

Fergie isn't complete without the toe-sucking scandal...Laakiin, the 'getting it on in public' fetish doesn't go well with the 'toe-sucking' fetish...Ba'nay, waalaaleey ha'idambaajinee idaa...

Originally posted by Oz:

Koolo, maskiin lee tahay yaah!

Maskiin iyo nus...Wax dhageysigaan aad ugu fiicnahay though, dadka wexey sheegaan baan dhuuxaa... :D

Originally posted by The_Siren:

Kat-LOL-I'll take your word on the foot fetish manner but I must say you sure do have some interesting facts and knowledge for a self-proclaimed "miiskiinad"-
I why wonder what kind of magazines your reading, there not by any chance of the top shelf (muscle bound leather boys) variety are they?
Just a thought. *Giggles and ducks a blow to the head*

I am too short to reach that far up on the magazine shelf... icon_razz.gif Like I said maskiinad with good listening skills baan ahay...

Fergie isn't complete without the toe-sucking scandal...Laakiin, the 'getting it on in public' fetish doesn't go well with the 'toe-sucking' fetish...Ba'nay, waalaaleey ha'idambaajinee idaa...

Miskiinada haye icon_razz.gif:D

Kool_Kat   

Walahi markaan arkay you were the last to post a reply, before seeing what you wrote, waxaan ku fikiray inaa dhoho 'Gheele hala weydiiyo, isagaa iiga marqaati ah'...Thnx Gheele eedo...

Eeddo dadkaa maa ku kasaaye hee.. Tell these girls that you don't even look at them mags covers, let alone reading what is inside!!

How's your day eeddo?

Kool_Kat   

Ma waagaan yaraa mise hada eedo? Waagaan yaraa hade xuur baaban iska ahaayo waxaasba magaraneyn...Balse intaan weynaaday, dadku uun waxaan ka maqlo ma'ogiyee wax aan fiiriyo majirto... :D

My day is very Wednesday, mid-week, feels like should've been a Friday...Other than that maxumo...Ii waran adi?