Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Would you indulge your husband's fetishistic obsession?

Ibtisam   

^^^This is not being bad thought, this is being just pointless nytmare. smile.gif Waa laga ficanyeh. You would not have this conv in public with people (young, old, male/ female, in between), being online does not mean qaashinka aya la soo quufa. :D

Che- Necrophilia? I don't think that's legal or a fetish- I at least don't think it is. Also...step back from what? It seems that you've lost me on that one.

Malika   

^ smile.gif ,on the point of you being bad,we think not at all,you am sure would be great company, for a girl girl night in... :Dicon_razz.gif

Originally posted by The_Siren:

^- Am I a dominatrix? Hmm, I haven't asked myself that one, not that it would any concern to you.

Your perverse mind suggests that you could only be dominatrix siren. This is a socially conservative forum, what did you think you were going to achieve by posting some sordid and disgusting things. You make me sick vomit-smiley-007.gif

-Ibti my dear do you live in a bubble and are you kidding me? *Lifts a brow* You hear far more disgusting a filthy-descriptions of sex at islamic "marraige" lectures so in truth I fail to see what all the fuss is about. Have you never watched a documentary about zoo-philes on Channel 4 or seen an advert about men who "love" their plastic doll-typed women on channel five? Me listing a few unsual and funny fetishes hardly makes a difference.

NGONGE   

I think The Siren has to make a public apology for her disgraceful actions. She was a very silly girl when she thought she could get away with posting such nonsense to a bunch of humourless Somalis. I am sure Mr Fufu will agree with me when I say the only accepted technical term here is 'Akhas'.....

Abtigiis   

Ngonge, it appears Buutaaco not only posts nonesense, but also forgets about doing so. Hadda waxay maalin dhow qortay bay igu dafirtay.

Ngonge,sidee waxay qortay aan u daba galaa. Not her recent posts. Halkaa kuma jiro. Something before a month or two.

NGONGE   

A&T, what topic was it in? Do a search. But I doubt that you will find anything using the search terms 'big g' or 'long g'. Our Siren has more class than that (though she likes to love on the edge). :D

Ibtisam   

The Siren: People don't dare tell me such rubbish, I will slap them on both sides. As for C4, come that’s a collection of creeps all over the world, I saw the one "Men who make love to their cars" or something. But this is a forum used by Muslims, you won't find such freaks and if you do, they are undercover, don't make it seem normal enough conversation for them to surface plz.

As for Islamic talks, I went to one about marriage when I was 13 (I was hanging with an older cousin who refused to let me play outside while she took notes) anyway the worse I heard was a women asking about whether she'd be cursed if she refuses or something and oral. In any case questions asked for education purposes are all good and fine, laakin questions asked for giggling purposes or perverted reasons or just nosiness is not allowed in Islam and one should refrain from it. But I must repeat to both you and c&H, there is no shame in seeking knowledge in Islam.

Abtigiis   

big g Vs big G ha ku raadin. Let me see any topic oo looga hadlayey ragga soomalida.

Alternatively, ii makhratti fur if you saw what i saw and let us end the search.

Malika- LOL Thank you-thats why if you note I always post any "hey ladies" questions in the ladies section. Very rarely would I ask a mans opinion on anything. Which reminds me

Marx- Well then I suggest you move along lest I irrate you conservatively comprised constitution.

Lol-Che-I appreciate your concern but you need not worry- Necrophilia would be a difficult one-morally speaking-should one not at least have respect for the dead? Not unless it was the deceased wish in which case we could sort something out. LOL I KID I KID!

NGONE-LOL-thank you old man-and at last-someone who understands. I see the tongue in cheek-ironic aspects were taking far too seriously and literally. Much's the pity.

Paragon   

Lol. I found it chuckle-worthy. Is that strange? There is no bigger pleasure than having to see a bunch of Somalis fighting tooth and nail to uphold the so-called 'ethics' of it all. :D

MZanzi   

What a load of horse puckey.

People are responsible for their OWN ACTIONS. gabartaan Sheeko iska qayaali eey so qortay adinka cirka aad ula wada qaadeen