Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Would you indulge your husband's fetishistic obsession?

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

speaking of Ramadan Q&A session in the masjid. a woman asked the immaad. dumarku istaaga ma ku kaadshi karaan?
:D

:D:D:D:D

Aniga waxaa igu yaab badnaa ninki sheikha weydiiyay abtigeey naagtu kadhintay ma Guursan karaa )

Ibtisam   

The Sire: You picked the least common and out of this world fetishes, you'd probably find a small society of five people for each in the whole world. I doubt it includes any somalis.

In any case, no one on SOL (apart from the usual 4/5 guys) will tell you their fetishes (even harmless ones) IT is very un-somali and unislamic. Hence you will never discover the limits of any ones sexuality, apart from yours and your husband (unless you offer private classes or something)

P.s. You are too fast, maaxaa kaa gaaley what consenting adults do to each other behind closed doors (we can comment on those who abuse national parks) icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

Ibtisam- On behalf of the usual 4/5 guys, Can I tell you this is tasteless even to them. We can discuss things that are likely to happen in our communities (however dirty they may appear to be), but not the wild imaginations of some possessed people. I mean, ibti, oday yidhi islaanta aag badal waydiista (I want to change direction of assault) waa laga hadli karaa :D:D laakin the Siren waxeedu waa ILA-Liqaa (af-carabi)!

Siren you should heed Malika's advice walaal.

this topic/post is vulgar, tasteless and over the top. You cant hide behind "It is just for laughs" as a sister you should have more xayaa (xishood).

and if you find yourself obsessed with all things sex related .. guur xalaal ah raadso .. fa inahu aqada lil basar wa axsana lil farj.

Abtigiis   

Fu-Fu, war anigu dee sheekoyin baan ka sheekeeyaa. Sheekooyinku meelo aan loo baahnayn way gali karaan, laakin bil cadaan kaalaya aan is farsamaynee ma aha waxaygu. Yaan la is ceebaysan.

This Siren was the same one oo the other day laheyd she prefers G-weyne more than Gadh-weyne. Naagtan aniga yaan magacayga la'ag dhigin, hadii kale Universal TV baad ka maqli doontaa nin baa Zimbabwe isku daldalay!!

^- Er-Excuse me but...when did I say I prefered G-weyne (G refering to *** I presume) to Gadweyne? Plus I see the thread has caused you some excitement. Why not grab yourself a pair of dirty nickers, pull up a gambad and make yourself at home? You seem to have enjoyed your stay this far. Ps for your information- G-weynes would scare the life out of me-I prefer them to be of normal or perhaps lacking slightly in stature a little. As for bearded fellows? Tell me a woman who does like them?

*Finally looks about and then above replies* I see I have caused a tiny bit of a stir? *Tries to contain a tiny bite of the giggles* To the darling Yemeni affair woman-I’m so glad you could join us and if you do feel that things are getting a bit too perverse for your liking then feel free to indulge the urge to swim up the red sea in search for another desert prince. Far be it from me to hog all your attention and deprive those Arab men of your charm.

Ibti- Glad you could join us and have a sense of humour about things- I was expecting a little strangulation from my little belly poke of you in the thread. Now moving onwards- let me get this right-you wouldn't mind we discuss people who hang around hamsteadheath-george micheal style but bring up ants in your pants men and its un-somali? LOL...Anyhow I chose those five fetishes because to me they were the most unusual and funny- the others are well, boring, I'd rather not discuss fetish for leather, whips etc. But a man who likes to have ants crawl all over him? Now thats a first and I thought I'd share my new finding. Plus I didn't ask anyone to express their specific fetishes-that would be much even for me (believe it or not-I'd rather not know of the sexual adventures of the SOL elite). I merely asked whether people (women to be precise) would be accepting of their husbands very peculiar sexual obsessions-and its the fact that we are Somali- that I would have expected people to be against the whole idea of Fetishes in the first place, not highlighting for the privacy of "consenting" adults. Is there something you wish to divulge my friend? LOL

Geel-Jire-LOL Thank you firstly for being very respectful and even cordial with your advise-however and no disrespect to you but I truly have no intention of caring about how scandalous and billa-xishood my behaviour is. This is after all the internet and I don't especially care about behaving when cooking up people's blood is so much more satisfying-though in truth its rarely my intention to annoy anyone I pretty much say and do as I like-so long as I'm not insulting or personally attacking people. As for the "get married advice"..*considers it for a moment before replying*..haye dee, who have you got in mind? *draws her chair closer in eagerness* LOL I kid...as shocking as this will be to you, me talking about men who liked being strangled during sex or fiddling with teddy-bears is hardly a form of release for my presumed sexual fustrations. What do I get out of behaving out-rageously? Believe it or not a thorough good laugh. I'm not hiding behind anything- I actually am that one demensional

LOL@Ducayane-Its true you hear of such enlightening questions in the mosque.

Chocolate honey- LOL-ironically enough, the reason why I brought up this topic is because two or so nights ago a group of us ladies went out to a restaurant for an evening of entertainment and this very topic came up. Your eye brows would have shot up with some of the things some ladies would accept from their husbands. Speaking of those spicy Islamic lectures with the Q&A’s sessions afterward- Wallahi they crack me up. I once heard a woman ask an imaam- "If a man doesn’t love me, does that mean Allah doesn’t love me?" Those precise words were used and I literally howled with laughter in the theater only to check myself at the last moment- I nearly pissed myself I tell you. Lucky that woman remained nameless as the questions were anonymous. But seriously? Does Allah love me indeed- wali that still brings tears of laughter to my eyes. Also chocolate honey the reason why many muslim seek the help of imams in relation to their sex is because quite often they’re probably terrified of having the angels “curse” them if they refuse their men. Thats right you heard me correctly "CURSE" them of all the things one gets punished off, not wrestling with your husband is one.

Legend of Zu- So innocent and pure of mind you all are that I have managed to shock you in the process, though in truth I hardly thought such a thing would be surprising its not as if you’ve never heard or seen worse. Mine was actually educational-I even gave the proper latin terminology for all the fetishes listed, surely that counts for something?

Faheema- Why thank you my dear! I aim to please (covers her head with her hands to avoid getting a dacas to the face)

Valenteenah- *The Siren tuts her head in disappointment* and I thought you had guts.

Adam- Is SnM a fetish? *scratches her head in thought*

Che LOL-Excuse me but… to be quite honest with you that story about Kill Bill’s old Bill suffocating himself during a perverse sex act hardly evokes tears of compassion to my eyes, and as evil as this sounds? I actually at the time and still do find the whole thing quite humorous in a dark and bitter way, what else did he expect to gain from engaging in strangulation/asphyx iation? Multiple orgasms? LOL Tis a sad world we live in when one has to go above and beyond the bounds of simple old’fashioned reproduction and in that I agree with Malika.

Fufu- Is that what you’d like your lady friend to do? To sniff and howl with delight at your shirts? To rub your sweat covered socks on her face and reminiscence of good times past? You sure were talking about Somali women here? and not sentimental cadaan ladies?

As for the question of marrying your uncles wife? LOL-laugh all you want but…actually I change my mind. Best I keep quiet.

Ibtisam   

Hmmm, You just like playing me against the world girl. Naag taa you are getting all these people raging with angry and jumping up and down. Some of them gave you some good advise you should heed though.

Siren...I didn't actually expected to empathize, I was just afraid after strangulation/asphyx resulting death, you would flirt with necrophilia, but looks like you stepped back from that and wisely I might add.

^- Am I a dominatrix? Hmm, I haven't asked myself that one, not that it would any concern to you.

Ibti- But whats wrong with being bad sometimes? Hasn't done me any harm. smile.gif