Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Would you indulge your husband's fetishistic obsession?

having finally read the topic - apart from the shehehehehehehe, pagon teases - i mean discussion, siren you are my heroin.

I'll break ranks for the men and join ibiti's 4/5 - having spoken on such topics with male and female friends over the years, i have to be honest say that i haven't yet come across 'Formicophilia' yet. Thanks for adding to my vocab and a check question for my potentials.

With regard to 'Plushophilia', i've definitely dated a girl who had bedrooms decorated with enough stuffed toys (pardon the expression) to make any Plushophilia©!? feel like they've landed the jackpot - so possibly a two sided thing, like that whole feeder thing. maybe some women are collecting in anticipation.

some girls have admited to being partial to a little chocking and maybe a slap but surprisingly no men!- that's a whole other power thing i suppose. a little slap and tickle ain't bad, but eyes bulging, fighting for breath and a black eye just don't do it for most people.

The panty fetish is much more popular - practically every man i know that's had a woman in their life for more than a few weeks, has admitted to strutting in here 3 sizes too small - smalls.. I don't know maybe we like that whole tucked up too tight for comfort thing. but hey, at least your not stuffing anything unholy right. Actually our survey show that this goes further, boys that have had the opportunity admit to enjoying the occasional dance in various costumes -from the smalls to serviceman uniforms - to tickle their said lady's fancy. On that note, i have to admit, there is nothing hotter than girls in lap coats.

On the girls side, smelly boys t-shirts seem very popular.

Erotic lactation - too far for the freaks i know. but i did once watch a documentary (channel 4 -uk of course) where woman ran breast milk exchanges and there was one family where the woman provided the weekly milk needs for her children and tea --- eeeeeeeewwwwwwww

Though you haven't covered, popular with the boys is the fondle in the park - something about remembering the park bench in their teenage years maybe. in ibti's words, defacing public places is very popular. In fact the whole reverse voyeurism - the fear of being caught- has many many fans.

*High fives dabshid* I shall try… :D

Canoo geel and Kat- LOOOOOL-Its lovely to see that there are good natured folk who can laugh as well as add to the controversy and wicked humour-You two surely did crack me up and you even had the guts to make your own lists?

LOOOOOOOL- I am undone! Now I must at the very least play tribute to your courage by giving my inputs on the subjects raised.

To Kat and her list:

- Getting it on in public- Risky business indeed, it didn’t end well for Hugh Grant so I’ve no reason to expect that will turn out well for normal folks dee.

- Women in high heels- You know if I were a man who found high heels arousing I’d find myself questioning my sexuality- I mean high heels are somewhat phallic are they not? What would Freud say? Also did you know that “the high heel” as we know it was first invented by a man for men? It’s true they (men) quickly learnt that having a higher heel on their horse riding shoes allowed them better leverage to climb the horse or some such. So if you ever face a man who tells you to wear high heels and that’s its sexy? You can tell him, actually darling you should, seen as though it was created for you.

- Young men getting with older women- LOL-I demand that you take this one out! On behalf of dirty old women everywhere I see nothing wrong with stealing babies out of cradles. In any case some youngmen like a bit of gravitational challenge to be visible in certain parts of a woman’s body. Makes us seem vulnerable and lord knows men love a vulnerable damsel in distress-never mind that gravity and time are the villains in this fairy tale. *Tries to stretch her hunched back-unsuccessfully*

- Women getting their toes sucked- LOOOOOOOL-I cant believe you actually went there. Still I guess some people like feet- You know what I say? If a man wants to kiss my feet? Kiss on says I. So long as there’s no tongue or saliva- nothing too messy and gross. If you think about it, we could simply hand them a little buffing pad and kill two birds with one stone. He can worship my feet for as long as I’m watching tv-or painting-so long as he gives me a pedicure while he’s at it.

- Feeling of fur- Liking Fur is a fetish? Hmm I’d no idea-though I guess some do take it a little to far.

- Being shaved/unshaved- Really? Shaving turns people on? I’d have though any reasonable person would wax- at least that removes the hairs properly so your hair grows back slowly and smaller as appose to being coarse-I’ve diverted=back to the topic. Where was I? That’s right I was bemused *pulls a confused face*

- Heck may be even ripping clothes off...-Say what? *Grins*…though I can definitely see the appeal of turning into a wild beast now and again but constantly ripping garments off cannot be economically viable in the current climate we’re in. So..Nay-no ripping of clothes for me…..not unless I was…running… for example down some (oh I don’t know) “dark” alley-where I conveniently snag my blouse on a lonely nail causing it to tear open and a handsome greased up man to appear out of no where to…er? *Chuckles*-People I’M KIDDING, I’M KIDDING! LOOOOOOOL *Wipes the tears of laughter from her eyes* Oh my…

- Kat- I blame you for putting things into my head. LOL

Cano-geel about this idea that woman like being strangled- Are you sure? *quirks a brow* I don’t understand it, I mean we get multiple orgasms and men don’t-so it would stand to reason that you men would try to reach a threshold as superior as ours via the art of strangulation-back whipping and and assortment of other perculair rituals to try and come anywhere near our own natural states. (Stares blankly- innocently blinks twice and tries to keep a straight face) LOL

As for the wearing of tight female knickers? *Smiles, starts giggling and then unable to stop nearly cracks a rib laughing so hard* Oh my, I dare say-I agree with you, why should there be anything nothing wrong in having a man-try to smash his bits into a ittybitty pair of female panties and cat-walk (A.N.T.M) style up and down the bedroom-sashaying his hips in silent tribute no doubt to the rema’s “I’m conceited” song. Bravo says I, if I man as the balls to do that? Then there’s nothing else he cannot do.*Raises her glass of fanta to him in grudging respect*

Heres to men wearing next to nothing! Oh I can just imagine the lace and suspenders-racy and intriguing indeed.

Oh yes and before I forget *Shouts out to Paragon*

Referesh my memory please-exactly what were you daring me to do? Becareful now, we both know that I ahve no limits in causing you to cry with tears of embarassment-so watch where you issue your dares.

*Skips off*

Kool_Kat   

HEHEHEHEHE@Siren...I 'll reply to this when I get home, as I am at work right now...

**Goes back to work anoo cago jiid ah, nothing more exciting than marriage breakdowns and death claims**

Kool_Kat   

You two surely did crack me up and you even had the guts to make your own lists?

I did NOT make my own list, I only wrote what I heard from others... :mad: :D

- Women getting their toes sucked- LOOOOOOOL-I cant believe you actually went there. Still I guess some people like feet- You know what I say? If a man wants to kiss my feet? Kiss on says I. So long as there’s no tongue or saliva- nothing too messy and gross. If you think about it, we could simply hand them a little buffing pad and kill two birds with one stone. He can worship my feet for as long as I’m watching tv-or painting-so long as he gives me a pedicure while he’s at it.

There's a huge difference between getting your toes kissed and sucked...Not that I would know the difference, but the whole point is the toes being sucked...Waa balaayo...

- Being shaved/unshaved- Really? Shaving turns people on? I’d have though any reasonable person would wax- at least that removes the hairs properly so your hair grows back slowly and smaller as appose to being coarse-I’ve diverted=back to the topic. Where was I? That’s right I was bemused *pulls a confused face*

This goes for both male/female...Some women love to feel the facial hair of men, something about a tingley feeling...Again not that I would know anything about it...Maskiin baan ahay... evil036.gif

- Heck may be even ripping clothes off...-Say what? *Grins*…though I can definitely see the appeal of turning into a wild beast now and again but constantly ripping garments off cannot be economically viable in the current climate we’re in. So..Nay-no ripping of clothes for me…..not unless I was…running… for example down some (oh I don’t know) “dark” alley-where I conveniently snag my blouse on a lonely nail causing it to tear open and a handsome greased up man to appear out of no where to…er? *Chuckles*-People I’M KIDDING, I’M KIDDING! LOOOOOOOL *Wipes the tears of laughter from her eyes* Oh my…

- Kat- I blame you for putting things into my head. LOL

LMAO!!! What an imaginative mind you have young lady...I am not to blame for anything, I merely wrote what I heard from people or read from magazines/forums...M askiin baan ahay...

Cara.   

Well, damn.

Someone pass me the flamethrower, this is our best chance of getting all the freaks in one sweep :D

flamethrower.jpg

Plz repeat after me!

All the freaks in the house say yeah...yeah..say burn in hell..burn in hell.. lets close this thread...say it. lets close this thread.. then go to the mosque..say wat, then go to mosque and repent..yeah repent. And dont reply to this thread no mo! say wat..i say no mo, do u heya me.

Yeah we do..no mo, no mo, no mo. :eek:

Juxa   

throws bucket full of ice over cara's holac.

violence is not the answer lol, knowing siren she would interpret as passion.

kool.. walaaley did you not read Sarah Ferguson's fall from grace, all cause of toe-sucking.

lol@Passion, Cara is what I like to call another repressed soul whose just dying to break free

Cara-doth the lady protest too much? Come in woman and help yourself to a chair. *Hands her cup of tea and a bowl of salool* Your aready here might as well enjoy yourself

Kat-LOL-I'll take your word on the foot fetish manner but I must say you sure do have some interesting facts and knowledge for a self-proclaimed "miiskiinad"- I why wonder what kind of magazines your reading, there not by any chance of the top shelf (muscle bound leather boys) variety are they? :D Just a thought. *Giggles and ducks a blow to the head*

Ps ladies did you know that another unusual fetish called Pogonophilia? involves women who are fixated with men with beards? Yes you heard correctly BEARDS! An affliction which affects our more morally authoritative holy sisters no doubt- :D Those and chicks with a biker fetish- Well I presume so in any case.

Rudy- I'm strangely proud of you, you've managed for the first time to not rise to the bait. smile.gif Usually you'd be the first person here LOL-Still I see that your weakness for all things filth has dragged you in here-allbeit under the guise of following cara. :D