Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Like to Borrow My Spouse for One Night? Sure

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Kashanre:

^
War ma gaal baad tahay?

If i wanna get acquainted with you, i´d ask your first name dear Kasharne.

This is a discussion board, and we´re neither short of topics nor do i lack somebody to label me whatever they see fit, so munch on this:

"Like to Borrow My Spouse for One Night?" Sure

And for a change , come up with a better view than the dominating " look, they accepted me as i am, but i can´t accept them as they are, i despise them,hate them becouse i beleive my culture is superior" mantra that´s been spewed all over the thread.

In my humble norms , that is the Pot calling the kettle balck, There are loads of stuff to haunt the west for, but secularism, democracy and indivitual freedoms are not among the things to criticise and haunt the West for, by those who suffer becouse of lack of equivalent values.

Jacpher   

I’m afraid he appears to be one.

Originally posted by
J B:

Islam
is a religion that leads to a dark and narrow path, it´s every other religion´s stance.

Originally posted by
J B:

This thread is neither about Atheism nor it is about my Beleif or Islam for that matter

Why do you choose to insult Islam and offend Muslims when the topic is not about Islam. Are you lonely and dying for attention? Not a good way to seek publicity. I suggest you stop exasperating Muslim members of the site and provoking anger. Choose your words careful and debate intellectually. I question your ill-will of disrespecting Islam and its followers. What have they done to you?

Alla yahdiik!

In the meantime, I urge mods to edit out or delete those offensive words.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

I’m afraid he appears to be one.

Please Ducaqabe, Neither Me nor my beleif are the subject here.

Originally posted by
J B:

Islam
is a religion that leads to a dark and narrow path, it´s every other religion´s stance.

Sellectively quoting me? simple, all i need is quote myself in context.

"Good Xiin, It´s not my personal idea that says,(in the case of secular democratic liberal society that shelters diffrent religions, ideologies) Islam is a religion that leads to a dark and narrow path, it´s every other religion´s stance. just as much as Islam says all other religions and ideologies lead to dark and narrow paths."

Every religion asserts that all other religions are wrong therofe lead to dark and narrow path. right? i can´t hear ya !!

Why do you choose to insult Islam and offend Muslims when the topic is not about Islam. Are you lonely and dying for attention? Not a good way to seek publicity. I suggest you stop exasperating Muslim members of the site and provoking anger. Choose your words careful and debate intellectually. I question your ill-will of disrespecting Islam and its followers. What have they done to you?

Alla yahdiik!

In the meantime, I urge mods to edit out or delete those offensive words.

As if, boy, sometimes it should cost few brain cells to take emotional high ground, what do i know ? :D

Castro   

Originally posted by J B:

Every religion asserts that all other religions are wrong therofe lead to dark and narrow path. right? i can´t hear ya !!

Are you saying this whole thing is a misunderstanding? That you didn't assert Islam leads to a dark and narrow path? If that's the case, why did you suffer all the scathing remarks? Mise sheekadaadu waa shake the tree and see what falls out, good JB?

Johnny B   

My Emporer,

The topic was not what islam thinks of this? or where Islam leads? but what the nomads thought of the enlightment,civilization, progressiveness, free thinking and the open-mindedness of this age in a westren,secular,liberal and democratic society ,that shelters diffrent religions, ideologies and life-styles, namely Canada.

Though i diden´t like the way Islam was used by some nomads in contrast to the topic, i´ve no reason to single out Islam of all possible religions in that westren society.

Is it a misunderstanding? i don´t know,but i´ve my idea. :D , i think it´s a gratified sensitivity some nomads have to have.

This is my stance :

"while each and every religious prespective wants to lead the masses into it´s dark and narrow path.

the secular democratic society offers a common platform for all the diffrent prespectives.

"

and i´m used to taking care of whining and emotionally lashing out nomads , so don´t you worry my Emporer.

Jacpher   

JB,

As much as you try to polish them or re-quote yourself, they remain to be yours. My sincere advice for you is to try to debate without choosing to provoke or offend one’s faith. You’re entitled to your views whatever they might be and no one is denying you that right. Just don’t let Sheydaan lead you to darkness. :D

Johnny B   

Ducaqabe, making ad hominen statements and poisoning the well at your best is all you been doing in this and many other threads.

unlike your sellective quotation of my statements i re-quote myself and in full context sxb.

Is that called polishing in your circles? Oy vey.

I´m sorry,i seem to have ruined your imaginary " oh,look at them, they´re sick, wack n what not, we´re better,smarter...giggle, please agree with my babble, titter, ohu hoo .. and have a pretentious delight" party for you.

I demand more than ala-Khayr type of debating of you sxb,

SB has to chase him out of each and every murky pit he took refuge in,and at the end of it he is out there pretending that he never been chased.

This is your 3rd attemp of painting my posts blasphemous and ant-Islam , Yet all turned out to be decent and in compliance with the SOL norms, don´t make it a habbit sxb.

That is a heinous and ugly tactic for a supposedly good, noble and decent Muslim.

You´re good for debating , dare i tell you sxb.

N.O.R.F   

JB, as you are a supporter and advocator of secularism, what is your thought process when you hear of such a thing as legal wife swapping orgies? Do you

a) think that they are free to do what they want (ie think along secularism and libral lines)

or

b) do you deplore the actions of those individuals, the government and the laws that make it possible based on your Islamic faith and its teachings?

I would like you to try to answer it as clearly as possible with reasons for and against if you have enough time.

Thank you

Johnny B   

Northerner, i don´t only support secularism , i adore it, without it the West would have been another [censored] civilization.

Regarding the wife swapping thing , there should be more options than A and B, i know of people who would like those swappers lynched. :D

I find A somewhat ok, yet not what i´d exactly in mind , my thought process is,putting the words "legal" or "illigal" behind the swapping of wives does not change it´s moral implications.

I see it like this, Men do swap wives(spouses, girlfreinds, mistress) etc etc in the dark and in silence,[read: cheating] and it is better that way, not morally , but it just is not in the open.

And the human moral is as elastic and inelastic, as it always been. :D

Taking it in the open takes the cream of it, the terms man and wife loose connotations, Partners comes to mind,and the whole things turns into a triviality, one of many ways to challenge the diversity of the society with an extreme idea.

conclusion:

ppl are free to swap partners as they please, i don´t support sex i public , calling them wives and husbands is a trivial wording.

i hope i made sense. :D

thanks!!

^^^^^

TO ALL:

Is this the FREEDOM america is talking about...wife swapping kulaha...seeing BUSH saying "We are going to FREE the world"..Is Swinging not mistreating Women like Animals...I hate the whole idea..

Some think it is still Freedom...The next time it will be DAMEER SWINGING...it is almost happening redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Hope I am not there..

N.O.R.F   

JB, I have tried to understand your point as much as I possibly could but I can’t help but feel a tad disappointed with your answers which are all over the place and brands censorship in a bad light but you support everything to be out in the open as indeed we are ‘free’ in the west.

So far we have had numerous attempts at making the western system of governance (secularism) superior to that of say the Middle East (which also has its flaws by the way). Now, I have tried to get an idea of the liberalists’ way of thinking before delving into a discussion comparing two totally different types of governments/systems of governance.

So lets try it (in a dignified manner that is) to compare say Canada (the most liberal of all nations in my view) to that of Iran (the harshest of systems in many western people’s view).

The discussion will focus around the themes of:

Freedom – each govnt’s beliefs in what it means to the government and its people.

Protection – protecting it’s people from ‘harm’

Now this is a wide ranging issue and can take weeks to explain and digest so be patient with one another. Each post must not exceed say 500 words (approx double this post).

Please note Iran’s law is Sheria Law (for the most part as far as I understand it) so be careful in how you interpret it and note the thinking behinds the other nomads post(s).

I will post my brief notes tomorrow IA (its getting late here) but feel free to you’re your thoughts. Have a nice day.

Unsigned   

You heard Nomads, Northener wants your 500 word essay ASAP. Get cracking and remember to back up your source eg no waffling icon_razz.gif

As for the initial topic. WHY are you even debating about something Islam forbids?